Details of Collapsible Ottoman : Collapsible ottoman, folding pouffe, folding stool
Features of Collapsible Ottoman:
Practical storage pouffe with button design lid
Folds neatly away when not in use
Ideal for use in any room of your home
Features a comfortable padded seat / lid
Holds up to 180kgs seated weight
This attractive storage ottoman beautifully combines function and style. It would make a great addition to any room in your home - the bedroom, living room or home office. Ideal for storing toys, bedding, blankets, magazines, books, games, DVD's and so much more. Featuring a cushioned lid, this quality storage ottoman can be used as an extra seat or foot stool in your home. Also when not in use, it folds flat. So you can store it in your wardrobe, drawer or under the bed. The perfect storage solution!
More stylish designs and colours available in our online store. Choose from faux leather, suede, faux fur, animal prints and more. Grab yours now while stocks last!
Features of Collapsible Ottomans:
- Button design lid
- Sturdy, practical design
- Comfortable, cushioned seat / lid
- Holds up to 180kg seated weight
- Folds flat when not in use
- Measures 38cm x 38cm x 38cm
- 38cm x 38cm x 7cm when folded
Pictures of Collapsible Ottomans:
- Q:What is Alfonso Net?
- In the field of furniture design, bentwood furniture test Sognet is a technological innovation the most influential in nineteenth Century, early in 30s, Sognet began testing wood furniture in his music, his new invention will use steam hot pressing wood bending into the ideal form, are assembled by screws, without tenon structure.
- Q:Why can't someone sit down on a hot stool?
- The hot chair was sitting just is the breeding ground for bacteria, especially just up, chair of bacteria are particularly active, if immediately sat up is likely to bring these bacteria, bad luck hit on one anus or urological disease may be infected, so public places do not grab "hot bench"
- Q:IKEA how to install a small plastic stool ah?
- I have just bought a hammer, but also for a long time in which one bought a hammer, please enlighten.
- Q:What are the manufacturing processes of plastic stools, the techniques and procedures used, and some details?
- Nozzle temperature: the nozzle temperature is usually slightly lower than the maximum temperature of the barrel, this is to prevent the melt in the nozzle may occur through the salivation phenomenon "". Nozzle temperature can not be too low, otherwise it will cause early melting of the melt, and will plug the nozzle, or because the early condensate into the mold cavity and affect the performance of the product.
- Q:Office chair to how high. Is it comfortable to sit
- The highest point of the chair seat is located just below the knee side, this argument is not sound to make you some foggy feeling? In fact, to determine the most appropriate height of the chair, remember that the two vertical can be: sit down, thighs and calves vertical, vertical spine and buttocks. A more detailed explanation is that it can meet the vertical of 90 degrees between the thighs and calves, and the 90 degree vertical between the spine and the hips.
- Q:The bar is 91 centimeters. How tall should the chair fit?
- Since it is a bar, you should buy a lifting bar stool is the most reasonable, after the different height of their staff to adjust; because people are fat, so the height according to the thigh thickness adjustment, so as to avoid bad leg placement
- Q:What is the size of a stool?
- The shortest kind of stool is called the footstool, also called foot pedal. It fits the original function of foot under foot. The ancients are very clever, in the foot on the basis of a stool designed, called "roll stool.". There are four shafts in the middle of the stool which can be rotated to massage the soles of the feet. At that time, the reader, while writing articles, while the feet in the upper and lower rubbing back and forth. So much knowledge about stools.
- Q:Why sit on the stool always lumbar acid?
- Sedentary: sitting for a long time, the flesh wound not activity, body blood running slow, muscles weakness, and the move is long, moving the blood circulates through the body can make muscles, especially the limb muscles have;
- Q:How do you lower your thighs on a stool?
- On the stool bend your thighs and calves to 90 degrees, and then tighten your feet, so that after a while you can relax and repeat the previous movement. And you can go up stairs two or two.
- Q:How to disassemble the computer chair?
- 1. First remove the 4 screws on the reverse side of the seat with a screwdriver. (the seat board is separated from the ground seat.)2. Hold the iron plate with your hands and lift it, knocking it down with a hammer (the part with wheels). (the seat plate is fixed and the iron plate is separate from the site)
Founded in 1992,it is a large modern furniture enterprise integrating design, R&D, manufacture, sale and service together. Currently, our company owns over 1,000 employees and modern workshop covering an area of over 150,000 square meters. Our products have been exported to the Europe, America and South-East Asia market and own a good reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 to US$10 Million
South America Europe South-East Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||100,000-200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range