||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Cold Work JIS DC53 Mould Steel Round Bar
|Technique||Cold Drawn/Cold Pilfered/Cold Rolled/Hot Rolled/forge-|
|Process|| EAF+LF+VD+ Forged/Hot rolled + Heat Treatment (Annealed,A Normalized, Q+T)|
|Heat treatment||Normalized ; Annealed ; Quenched ; tempered|
|Surface Condition||Black surface ; Grinded ; Machined;Turned|
|Inspection||100% Ultrasonic according to the test standards:SEP1921-84,CLASS C/c or D/d |
|Packing||Standard seaworthy packing or as customer required|
|Application||various large-sized mirror plastic mould, precision plastic mould, like: cars accessies, home appliances, electronic equipment plastic mould|
DC53 is a general purpose cold work tool steel with exceptional Toughness, Wear Resistance, Compressive Strength and Temper Resistance.
These properties are obtained through its chemistry as well as its unique manufacturing processes of ladle refinement, vacuum degassing and forging methods. DC53 also has excellent machining characteristics and is well suited as a sub-straight for PVD surface treatments. DC53 can also be hot process CVD and TD (Thermal Diffusion) coated however post heat treat is generally recommended.
Chemical Composition :
|Steel Grade||C||Si||Mn||Cr|| P||S||Co|
Punches & dies
Draw & forum dies
Thread & form rolls
Cold heading dies
Mill rolls & slitters
By Seaworthy packing
within 7-30 days after payment
- Q:Are steel and round steel the same thing?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. Its specifications are expressed in diameter, in units of millimeters (mm), such as "50mm", which means a diameter of 50 millimeters of round steel.
- Q:What is round steel?
- More than 25 mm round steel, mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or between round steel and other steel seamless steel tube blank: 1 is not the same, round shape light round, no pattern without ribs, other steel surface appearance is engraved or ribbed. Bond thus causing steel and concrete, and the bond strength.2 other components of steel and concrete are not the same, round (a steel) belongs to the ordinary low carbon steel, alloy steel reinforced many other.3 strength is not the same. The low strength steel, and other steel with high strength, the diameter of the same size as compared with other steel, round steel can bear the pulling force than other small steel however, plastic steel reinforced bar is stronger than the other, there is a large deformation in the break before, while the other bars in the break before the deformation is much smaller.
- Q:The difference between galvanized round bar and galvanized flat steel?
- Round steel (grade 1 steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel with low strength. However, the plasticity of the round bar is stronger, that is, the round steel has a larger deformation before it is pulled off.It has been widely used in the fields of hardware, construction, automobile, shipbuilding, petrochemical, machinery, medicine, food, electricity, energy, space, etc.. The most extensive machining of general machine parts, general rod type steel parts, CD pole, bolt, nut.Refers to the galvanized flat steel width 12-300mm, thickness 4-60mm, cross section is rectangular and with pure edge of galvanized steel. Galvanized flat steel can be finished steel, also can be galvanized pipe blank and galvanized belt. With high strength, light structure: strong grid welding structure, so that it has high load, light structure, easy lifting and other features, beautiful appearance, durable.
- Q:Embedded bolts M24 why use M25 round steel?
- Because M25 round steel machine processing, the direct use of M24 round steel accuracy is not guaranteed
- Q:The difference between round steel and screw steel
- Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of which: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts, and more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets
- Q:Which steel wire is the same diameter as round steel more resistant to breaking?
- The same diameter wire rope and round steel, steel wire rope is more resistant to break.
- Q:What's the difference between round steel and other steel bars?
- Strength is not the same. The low strength steel, and other steel with high strength, the diameter of the same size as compared with other steel, round steel can bear the pulling force than other reinforced small, but the plastic steel reinforced bar is stronger than the other, there is a large deformation in the break before, while the other bars in tensile deformation is the former is much smaller.
- Q:Grade 1 steel is round steel, grade two steel is ribbed thread steel. Are the weight of the two units the same?
- Grade two steel is ribbed steel, but the average diameter is calculated. The chemical composition of grade steel and grade two steel is different, but the density of them is the same. Therefore, the unit weight of grade 1 steel and grade two steel is the same.
- Q:What kind of steel is used for anchor bolt material? What's the quality of anchor bolt material?
- The general anchor bolt is made of Q235 steel, which is round. Rebar (Q345) strength, do nut thread no light round easily.
- Q:Will the three steel is steel? It is a steel bar?
- Thread steel through the material is divided into two grades of steel (HRB335), three grades of steel (HRB400), which is now commonly used name, but also seismic steel (HRB400E) and so on. Grade 1 steel is wire, and the building materials are Q235 and HPB235. Other wire materials are for industrial use.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range