||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Cold Work JIS DC53 Mould Steel Round Bar
|Technique||Cold Drawn/Cold Pilfered/Cold Rolled/Hot Rolled/forge-|
|Process|| EAF+LF+VD+ Forged/Hot rolled + Heat Treatment (Annealed,A Normalized, Q+T)|
|Heat treatment||Normalized ; Annealed ; Quenched ; tempered|
|Surface Condition||Black surface ; Grinded ; Machined;Turned|
|Inspection||100% Ultrasonic according to the test standards:SEP1921-84,CLASS C/c or D/d |
|Packing||Standard seaworthy packing or as customer required|
|Application||various large-sized mirror plastic mould, precision plastic mould, like: cars accessies, home appliances, electronic equipment plastic mould|
DC53 is a general purpose cold work tool steel with exceptional Toughness, Wear Resistance, Compressive Strength and Temper Resistance.
These properties are obtained through its chemistry as well as its unique manufacturing processes of ladle refinement, vacuum degassing and forging methods. DC53 also has excellent machining characteristics and is well suited as a sub-straight for PVD surface treatments. DC53 can also be hot process CVD and TD (Thermal Diffusion) coated however post heat treat is generally recommended.
Chemical Composition :
|Steel Grade||C||Si||Mn||Cr|| P||S||Co|
Punches & dies
Draw & forum dies
Thread & form rolls
Cold heading dies
Mill rolls & slitters
By Seaworthy packing
within 7-30 days after payment
- Q:The 8 thread can replace the beam stirrups by steel
- Fixed beam and beam is set in the stirrups stirrups, stirrup stirrup is higher than that of the non quota subheadings subheadings, because all trouble making and binding stirrups. In addition, need to see which parts of the ring beam.
- Q:Difference between round bar and other steel bars
- It is divided into three kinds: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Round steel (grade 1 steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel, and most other steel bars are alloy steel. Round steel is of low strength and high strength of other steel.
- Q:What are the main differences between wrought round steel, hot rolled round steel and cold drawn round steel? Where are they used separately?
- Cold drawn round steel (don't know, you mean can not cold dial round bar). But I understand by the cold dial round bar Also mainly used in hardware parts processing and production. Such as hinge shaft core or other surface and diameter requirements of production and processing occasions.
- Q:Round bar, flat steel, not reinforced?
- Flat steel: can be used to make iron, tools and machinery parts, building used as housing structure, escalator.All belong to section steel. Round steel can be used as reinforcing steel, which is often referred to as light round bar and primary steel. Flat steel is finished steel, not steel.
- Q:Difference between cold drawn round steel and round steel
- The free torsion rigidity of hot rolled steel is higher than that of cold rolled steel, so the torsion resistance of hot rolled steel is better than that of cold rolled steel.
- Q:Which is stronger, steel pipe or round steel? Which is good at bending?
- Of resistance to shearing, of course, of high round steel, generally used with steel tubes (light weight and material saving) for transmitting torque
- Q:Will the three steel is steel? It is a steel bar?
- Your question is inaccurateThread steels are grade two, grade three, grade four, and even grade fiveFirst grade steel generally refers to the wire rod, also known as wire rod, is a ribbed steel bar
- Q:Why is the round bar bent?
- Gripping force: generally expressed by the strength of the concrete.Physical quantity of reinforced concrete to resist sliding ability, its sliding force divided by the holding area to express (Mpa), under normal circumstances, the bond strength is along the steel and concrete interface shear stress, which is the bond stress.
- Q:The difference between round face and round bar steel on concrete?
- Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of which: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts, and more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets.
- Q:How to distinguish a round bar from forging? Cold drawing? Hot rolling?
- Hot rolled round steel, used in construction and general hardware parts processing is very common. Cold drawn round steel (do not know is not cold dial round bar). But I understand by the cold dial round bar Also mainly used in hardware parts processing and production. Such as hinge shaft core or other surface and diameter requirements of production and processing occasions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range