stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Cold rolling and hot rolling are different processes, and cold rolling is usually made by longitudinal rolling. Cold rolling process usually includes preparation of raw materials, pickling, rolling, degreasing, annealing (heat treatment), finishing and so on. Cold rolling takes hot rolling product as raw material, and the raw material should be removed before cold rolling so as to ensure the surface cleanness of cold rolling products.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Cold-rolled steel plate is actually iron plate, with stainless steel plate characteristics, and the cost is low, but iron things, we know its shortcomings.
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- As for sandblasting, the surface roughness is higher than the wire drawing, and the stainless steel has no gloss (which makes the customer fail to see the stainless steel parts and sometimes lower the grade). Liquid blasting is recommended to achieve relatively better surface treatment results.Commercial kitchen experts completely hand, no copy paste. Please give favorable comments.
- Q:Can stainless steel plate spray paint?
- Whether spraying or brushing any kind of paint, it should be divided into 3-5 construction, one can not be painted too thick, the last dry and then painted next time. The easiest thing for beginners to do is to apply too much paint at once, resulting in "hanging" flaws that are neither beautiful nor strong.
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- 4. determine the amount of adhesive used for the first product, and then determine the maximum cost of the glue used in this product.5., then you can accurately know and choose the right for their own glue.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- The thickness of less than 1mm of any size 0.05mm times, thickness more than 1mm of any size 0.1mm times;According to standard GB/T 709-2006 hot rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 3~400mm,
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel corrosion resistance, high prices: 201 and 304 stainless steel material in essence difference, mainly in the elements contained in the two are not the same. 304 stainless steel corrosion resistance and stamping performance far better than 201, and the 304 stainless steel is generally used in the complex environment, need strong resistance to corrosion for 201 place, environmental requirements are not very high, or the stainless steel demand is not high place.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- BA 2B process is not the same, finished products are not the same.The BA plate is rolled with a work roll of roughness 0.006-0.008 and annealed in a vertical furnace. The surface is very mirror like;2B edge Miao made by using roughness of work rolls 0.2-0.28, commonly used in horizontal continuous annealing production, rough surface.
- Q:What's the cheapest kind of stainless steel plate? What's the model and how much is it?
- Austenitic stainless steel (non-magnetic) inside the 201 material is the cheapest, the average price of 9000 yuan / ton, including tax, accounting for 7.93 of the proportion of formula: thickness * width * length * weight = weight * unit price = per price
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to distinguish between good and bad, there are several thick?
- 1. identification of imported or steel ordered stainless steel materials, usually only in accordance with the import or steel quality certificate, check the steel or packaging on the mark can be.The certificate of quality is the confirmation and guarantee of the inspection result of the product by the supplier. Therefore, the certificate of quality not only indicates the name, specifications, delivery number, weight and delivery status of the materials, but also the entire inspection results of the required guarantee items.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range