stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- According to the organizational structure of classification at room temperature, a martensitic, Austenitic, Ferritic and duplex stainless steel; according to the classification of the main chemical components, basically can be divided into chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel two systems; by use of minute nitric acid resistant stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and so on, according to the corrosion resistance the type can be divided into stainless steel pitting corrosion, stress corrosion resistant stainless steel, intergranular corrosion resistant stainless steel etc.;
- Q:304 stainless steel plate surface quality inspection method which has several?
- Attachment of cold processing such as workpiece surface lubrication oil, must be fully skimmed in trichloroethylene degreasing agent, caustic soda solution and then with warm water washing, and then heat treatment. Stainless steel plate, if the surface of debris, especially organic matter or ash attached to the workpiece, heating, of course, will have an impact on the oxide skin. Stainless steel plate furnace atmosphere difference, furnace atmosphere in each part of the different, the formation of oxide skin will change, and this is also caused by uneven acid cleaning reasons. Therefore, when heating, the atmosphere in each part of the furnace must be the same. For this reason, the cycle of atmosphere must also be taken into account. Also, a heating workpiece with bench brick, asbestos, if contain water, when heated, water will evaporate, differences in direct contact with the water vapor and other parts of the atmosphere will produce, the formation of oxide of course is different. Therefore, objects that are in direct contact with the heating workpiece must be thoroughly dried before use. However, after drying, such as placed at room temperature, moisture in high conditions, the water will still condense on the surface of the workpiece. So, it's better to dry before use. If the local processing of stainless steel plate before heat treatment with oxide remaining, after heating with oxide remaining parts and parts without oxide, differences in composition and thickness of oxide skin will appear on the surface after pickling caused by uneven, so we should not only pay attention to the final heat treatment, but also to the full note that the middle heat treatment and pickling. There is a difference between the surface of stainless steel and the place where it is not touched.
- Q:430 stainless steel plate maximum temperature tolerance is how many degrees?
- 430 stainless steel plate is 430 stainless steel sheet shaped products. 430 stainless steel plate according to the thickness can be divided into thin plate, medium plate, thick plate and other forms; at present the maximum width of up to 2000mm, length is not limited.
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness, easy to stick the knife, so requires higher hardness of the drill bit, surface finish is better, the drill tip angle than the ordinary drill (130--135 degrees). At the same time, cooling should be sufficient
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- Cold dip - annealed, pickled - flat 2BCold dip - bright annealing - flat BA2B surface of plain cold rolled stainless steel countertops (not brushed)Surface of inner cylinder of BA ordinary mirror roller washing machineThe main difference is that annealing, 2B is annealing or pickling, the surface has a certain degree of oxidation, darker; BA bright annealing, the surface is not oxidized, brighter
- Q:Can stainless steel plate spray paint?
- Spray (brush) primer, the role of primer, first, to prevent the oxidation of metal surface, and two is the top coat and metal firmly linked together. There are several kinds of primer. In the local paint shop a dozen could get answers.
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- A continuous rolling mill is put in billions of dollars, but this is the rolling mill, and there are many gold furnaces. But the technical content of carbon steel with stainless steel is different, our country in more than 10 years ago the ability of continuous rolling of stainless steel is not high, equipment are imported, the stainless steel mill is dominated by 1219-1300, but also the development of national wide stainless steel 1500-2050, but the price is expensive at least thousands of dollars a ton, after all put the equipment to recover the cost, and the number of business orders is not much, it is difficult to find a spot on the market. Carbon steel countries have developed for many years, technology and equipment are mature, so the market has 1250 as production standards.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good and the stainless steel plate?
- The cold rolled steel itself, whether washed by acid car wash, semi-finished products, or rolled out by cold rolling mill semi-finished products, their rust resistance is very poor. It is easy to oxidize, resulting in rust on the surface of the air. It will not rust until it has been plated with aluminum or zinc, and it is clear that the process is complex and unsafe.
- Q:What's the price of 06cr19ni10 and 304 stainless steel?
- The term "304 stainless steel" comes from the United states. Many people think that "304 stainless steel" is a type of Japanese name, but in strict sense, Japan's 304 stainless steel formal name is "SUS304"". The common marking methods in the market are 06Cr19Ni10304, SUS304, three kinds, in which 06Cr19Ni10 generally means GB standard production, and 304 generally means ASTM standard production, SUS304 mark day standard production.
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- UndercutReasons: 1. The welding parameters do not choose U, I is too large, the welding speed is too slow.The arc is too long. The molten metal failed to fill the melting gap in time.Hazard: the working cross section of base metal decreases and the stress concentration at the undercut is concentrated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range