stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- Depends on what you used to do, 420 hardness is higher than 304, more suitable for cutting tools and so on; but 304, corrosion resistance is better than 420, if you take into account the problem of rust, 304 better.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- The thickness of less than 1mm of any size 0.05mm times, thickness more than 1mm of any size 0.1mm times;According to standard GB/T 709-2006 hot rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 3~400mm,
- Q:What is the function of a stainless steel plate at the top of the steel chimney?
- According to some characteristic elements of main chemical components in steel or steel in the classification, divided into chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel, nickel chromium molybdenum stainless steel and low carbon steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and high molybdenum high purity; according to the characteristics and application of classification of steel, stainless steel, divided into nitric acid resistant stainless steel, high resistance to sulfuric acid pitting resistance to stress corrosion of stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and other steel; according to the classification features, divided into low temperature stainless steel, non-magnetic stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel, free cutting superplasticity.
- Q:How can I classify stainless steel plates?
- The stainless steel plate in accordance with the classification of surface features can be divided into: silver white matte (use does not need to have a surface gloss), bright as a mirror (building materials, kitchen utensils), coarse grinding fine grinding / polishing / intermediate / fine grinding (building materials, kitchen utensils), hairline grinding (buildings, building materials), close to the mirror grinding (art, decoration), mirror grinding (mirror, decorative).
- Q:What is the area of stainless steel plate?
- For example, a steel coil with known weight, thickness, length, width, and price, you can work out the cost price of each meter, and then you can set the price as you expect it
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- Stamping molding (Stamping forming), is on press and die force on plate, strip, pipe and profiles, the plastic deformation or separation, thus obtaining the required shape and size of the workpiece (stamping molding method). Stamping billets are mainly hot-rolled and cold-rolled steel plates and steel strips.
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- And the feed amount is greater than 0.15mm, so as not to cut the cold work hardening layer as much as possible. The cutting speed is as low as possible to reduce the cutting temperature.
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel surface process:Stainless steel has a variety of surface processing to broaden its application areas, different surface processing makes the surface of stainless steel different, making it unique in the application.The corrosion environment requires smooth surface for smooth surface is not easy to fouling. Deposition of dirt can make stainless steel rusty and even cause corrosion.In the spacious lobby, stainless steel is the most commonly used decorative materials for the elevator decoration, although the surface of the fingerprint can erase, but affect the appearance, it is best to use the appropriate surface to prevent leaving fingerprints.
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- First of all, galvanized sheet or stainless steel is made of thick hot-rolled billets by cold rolling, so the thickness is generally thinner, and the more processing times, the greater the cost. That's why the thinner is thicker than the expensive one. Once again, the plate has a negative range of thickness, not necessarily all feet thick, and when buying a flat, with suppliers to explain your negative range requirements.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Cold-rolled steel plate is actually iron plate, with stainless steel plate characteristics, and the cost is low, but iron things, we know its shortcomings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range