stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Stainless steel plate surface treatment: ink, wire drawing, polishing what role?
- Oil mill, also known as "snow silk", "broken wire", is a kind of anti fingerprint drawing, used in the elevator car. It is to use the 4# wire drawing machine grinding, with grease to reduce the temperature generated by the board, so that the board surface to maintain smooth, non deformation
- Q:What does "stainless steel plate" 6.0*1500c mean?
- 1500 can be expressed as stainless steel width.Usually, the Rongchang self lubrication stainless steel plate is expressed in this way. The Rongchang self lubricating stainless steel plate is made up of 3 layers
- Q:304 stainless steel plate surface quality inspection method which has several?
- If uneven surface oxide thickness of stainless steel plate, the surface of base metal thick smooth places and thin places following different degrees of surface and acid dissolved and oxidized surface oxide skin skin attachment site base metal by the acid erosion degree is different, so the steel plate surface is not uniform. Therefore, when the heat treatment is heated, the oxide scale must be uniformly formed. To achieve this, we must pay attention to the following problems: stainless steel plate in the heating oil if the workpiece surface, oil adhesion of oxide thickness parts and other parts of the oxide thickness and composition is different, and will produce carburizing.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium. It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- After pickling of stainless steel, surface color silver finish: chromium nickel stainless steel color white jade is white; chromium stainless steel slightly weak light Ze; CrMnN Stainless steel and chromium nickel stainless steel similar color is slightly lighter. The surface color: stainless steel pickling chrome nickel steel is brownish black brown and white; chromium; chromium manganese nitrogen is black, (these three kinds of color, refers to the oxidation of the heavier color). Cold rolled unannealed chromium nickel stainless steel, silver reflective surface. Stainless steel, except for steel, is usually pickled and white.
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- 8K mirror surface definition: stainless steel surface after grinding and polishing, the surface is bright as a mirror, the photo reflects the person, commonly known as mirror 8K, it has corrosion resistance; and the mirror plate is the processing of follow-up color or etching board substrate. Mainly used in all kinds of decoration or metal optical products.
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel. There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Drilling stainless steel materials, there are two main domestic products: high-speed steel bit, carbide drill. Carbide hollow drill is of high toughness and good wear resistance. It is recommended that you use this material. The price depends on the specifications you need.
- Q:Is Baoding mirror stainless steel plate mirror on both sides?
- Yes, mirror stainless steel plate is divided into: single universal grinding 8K stainless steel plate, stainless steel plate, 8K universal grinding double-sided single-sided grinding 8K stainless steel plate, double-sided grinding of 8K stainless steel plate, manufacturers generally can be customized according to your requirements, the price is not the same.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- Among the world's steel products, 60 to 70% are plates, most of which are finished by pressing. The car body, chassis, fuel tank, radiator plate, boiler drum, container shell, motor, electrical equipment, iron core, silicon steel sheet and so on are all stamping processing. Instruments and meters, household appliances, bicycles, office machinery, household utensils and other products, there are a large number of stamping parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range