China Durable & Cheap 8150T Rough Treeing Forklift
Load Capacity:1T - 5T
Packing:with Steel Pallet
Production Capacity:200 Sets
Anli3.5T-T Disel Forklift
1,High precision welding and assembling ,
make suer excellent performance of the vehicle.
2. Wide view mast to improve work efficiency and safety
3. Humanization design,large operation space and driving room,
much alleviate fatigue of operator
4. Full floating overhead guard and buffering
device to decrease vehicle vibration.
5. High positioned inflow system, prevent dust
being taken in and insure reliable use of engine
Hydraulic system to make sure stable transmission of the vehicle
6. Flexible and easy steering by cross cylinder steering system.
Rated loading capacity
Free lift height
Mast tilt angle
Mast lowered height
Mast extended height
Overhead guard height
Min. right angle aisle width
No load/Full load
Max. grade ability
Max. Pull force(full load)
Min. Ground clearance (No load/Full load)
Drive unit& control
NO. of cylinder
Bore × Stroke
Fuel tank capacity
- Q:What rules do forklift drivers adhere to?
- First, people without special forklift training and authorization will not be allowed to operate any forklifts, and driving forklifts in the highway will require at least a B driver's license. To operate a forklift in the working area, you must have the driving license issued by the employer's book in person.
- Q:Whether there is a national standard or standard for the charging of forklift truck in the factory
- The charger must be equipped with two fire extinguishers. 6 above, battery and battery must be kept clean, dry, no residue cover need and can't damage the battery connection in place, the battery with the charging cable can't kink and damage, insulation parts can't be..
- Q:Basic requirements for forklift operation
- Before the vehicle is used, it should be strictly inspected, strictly forbidden to go out of the car, not to be forced through the dangerous or potentially dangerous section of the road.
- Q:The forklift license test is for those
- Security, the structure of the car, the books. The main thing is,I hope my answer will help you
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of exhaust and exhaust in the forklift truck
- Is, of course, the exhaust pipe in the lower part of the human body work better, to know the heavier than air exhaust, and sinks, operators and there is no bridge closed isolation, all day just breathing exhaust fumes. It's not good for you. If the exhaust pipe is above the person's head or the pressure of the exhaust, the exhaust will be carried over the top of the head, which will not affect the health of the operator. So depending on the size and relative height of the forklift truck.
- Q:4 tons of cross-country forklift lifts the four-meter cross-country forklift
- Choose the type of forklift fuel for your own condition Internal combustion forklift: suitable for normal operating conditions, outdoor or ventilated conditions and no special requirements for exhaust emissions Advantage: the price is relatively inexpensive, easy to use, long working hours, low environmental requirements, low maintenance requirements and low cost. Disadvantages: large noise and high emissions.
- Q:What are some of the common failures of forklifts?
- First, if the generator is normal, if the generator is normal then it is the problem of the battery. The most stupid way to measure the virtual voltage of a direct battery is to charge the battery with a charger, and if it can't be plugged directly, the battery will be dead. Change generators or batteries. When you turn on the key switch, you turn on the key switch and start clicking. Change the starter 3, if the key switch is bad, start with a little bit of reaction fluid. In the key switch 4, the oil pump is not supplied with oil and this needs to be removed and sprayed. In exchange for oil pump or repair. There is no oil in the tank. Come on! There is no oil measuring tape. Add oil! 7 and 8, twist the key switch, and the motivation is normal, but you can't afford a car, or get up and stall. Repair engine!
- Q:Where are the advantages and disadvantages of a battery lifter and a diesel forklift
- Working parts of 3. The work part is the direct work of the forklift truck for loading and unloading, which is grouped by the following sections: (1) the tools of withdrawal. It is a variety of work items which are represented by the cargo fork, which is used to fork, pick and shovel the goods. (2) lifting shelves. To install the cargo fork or other work item, and drag the goods up and down. (3) the door frame. It is the skeleton of the work unit, and most of the zero parts of the work unit are installed on the door shelf. The two-section door frame consists of the outer door frame and the inner door frame of the lower lift. The three-section door frame consists of three doors, internal, medium and outer. (4) the leaning mechanism of the door frame. The reclining of the door frame is made up of inclined oil cylinders. (5) the lifting mechanism. Drag and drop power plant and traction gear. It is composed mainly of sprocket, chain and lifting cylinder. (6) hydraulic control system. It is a combination of the lifting of the cargo and the tilt of the door frame and the other actions performed by the hydraulic system. It consists of hydraulic components, pipes and manipulators
- Q:How can the forklift truck change the antifreeze fluid and find no drainage
- Open the drain and release the old antifreeze and then install the water pipe
- Q:What are the rules for the forklift
- I don't know what you are talking about, a forklift 2 years certificate, 3 months maintenance! The average speed limit is 5 kilometers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range