|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
1000℃*24h≤ - 3
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside|
|Delivery Detail:||The delivery time is confirmed as the quantity. |
Sunreach ceramic fiber paper is manufactured by refractory fiber with high purity
which is used in high-temperature insulating fields. The advance manufacturing
technology makes the distribution of fiber be very even and the paper’s thickness and
storage can also be controlled strictly. Sunreach ceramic fiber paper is made of
refractory ceramic fiber with a little bond which is selected scientifically and
controlled strictly. The bond will be completely burnt during the use. The product is
purely white and flexible with excellent flatness and mechanical working performance
as well as excellent refractory and insulating effect. The product does not contain
asbestos and is perfect material for sealing and insulating.
Easy to cut,wrap or form
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Thermal shock resistant
Good dielectric strength
High fired tensile strength
Good flame resistance
Industrial Insulating ,Sealing and protecting materials
Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
Insulating materials for motor industry
Filling materials for expansion slot
Isolating materials as the sinter resistance
Sealing gasket for molten metal
4. Technical data:
Max. Temperature (°C)
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Thermal conductivity by mean temp. (W/m.k.) (250kg/m3)
Fe2O3 + Ti2O3
CaO + MgO
NaO + KO2
(Other sizes and shapes on request. )
Remarks: The data above is for reference. The Max. temp. depends on the working conditions.
- Q:What is the essential difference between the standard of ceramic fiber and ordinary aluminium silicate?
- Ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) (1) ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) varieties and properties of ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) is the most important indicator of fiber diameter and thermal stability. Al2O3SiO2 fiber is commonly used in ceramic industry. It is divided into different application range according to the content of Al2O3, and Cr2O3 material is introduced into it to improve its refractory and oxidation resistance. Generally high alumina content, iron oxide and other impurities of low fiber products are pure white, the introduction of chromium oxide fiber is sold with milk yellow tone color. The average diameter of ceramic fiber products (aluminium silicate fiber products) is 22 - 33 microns.
- Q:Ceramic fiber spray and thrown silk floss, which is better?
- With the blowing of thrown silk cotton is two kinds of refractory ceramic fiber cotton cotton in the market at present, according to different production process is defined. Because of the different process, the characteristics of the two kinds of fire-resistant cotton are also different. According to different characteristics, they are applied in different heat insulation fields respectively. Ceramic fiber cotton, also known as aluminum silicate fiber cotton, its main purpose is to use other forms of refractory products, production and processing of raw materials.
- Q:Are ceramic fiber paper permeable?
- However, in the case of water can not play a good insulation effect, but the use of ceramic fiber paper temperature is about 1000 degrees, there will be no water, Ji'nan Sheng Yang ceramic fiber manufacturers
- Q:What can I do to get the clothes off the ceramic fiber?
- Remove pen marks from clothes easilyFirst of all, the alcohol evenly sprinkled on the pen printed on the pen, alcohol should be used at a concentration of not less than 75% of the alcohol used in medicine. Remember to put on this side of the garment that has been poured down. Do not touch other surfaces of the garment. Otherwise, the color of the pen may be stained with other parts of the garment.Prepare most of the water, and then pour two full bottle of bleach water in the water, stirring, and a little washing powder, so that the laundry powder can be fully dissolved in water. Soak your clothes completely in water for twenty minutes. Washing clothes, there is no mark!Clothes stained with pens, ball pen marks, there is another way to solve: that is, do not rush to the clothes into the water, but first wash with gasoline, washed parts of the re wash.
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper?
- Two ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are refractory insulation materials, both can be used for insulation and heat preservation
- Q:Why is there no direct relationship between thermal conductivity and conductivity of ceramics?
- The advanced production technology enables the fiber to distribute very evenly, and the paper thickness and bulk density can also be strictly controlled. Ceramic fibers have very low thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber paper was measured by thermal flow method.
- Q:How high is the temperature resistance of the ceramic fiber gasket?
- Ceramic fiber gasket to see what you are using material, usually refers to ceramic fiber paper made of high temperature gasket
- Q:What's the fire resistance of the ceramic fiber?
- The most important index of porcelain refractory fiber is the diameter and thermal stability of the fiber. Al2O3SiO2 fiber is commonly used in ceramic industry. It is divided into different application range according to the content of Al2O3, and Cr2O3 material is introduced into it to improve its refractory and oxidation resistance. Generally high alumina content, iron oxide and other impurities of low fiber products are pure white, the introduction of chromium oxide fiber is sold with milk yellow tone color. The average diameter of the ceramic fiber is 24 microns. High fiber, small density, low thermal conductivity, high temperature. If the fiber is coarse and dense, the use is not satisfactory. The thermal stability index of fiber is more important. Al2O3-SiO2 fiber products range between 1260 and 3588% in line shrinkage. The amount of shrinkage is also directly related to thermal stability.
- Q:Expert answer. What is the difference between ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth?
- Ceramic fiber cloth is made of heat-resistant gold wire or non alkali glass yarn reinforced spun wire ceramic fiber yarn. The ceramic fiber cloth has high strength, good flexibility and processability. It not only has high temperature insulation property, but also has the flexibility of ordinary textile. Fire retardant clothing, fire blankets, insulation and other industrial and civilian fire insulation products.
- Q:Do ceramic fiber paper smell at high temperature?
- If the ceramic fiber paper in a high temperature environment, the bond will gradually volatile, volatile initial will have a certain odor, and so volatile, there will be no flavor. The binder is a series of organic rubber, and the smell remains as little as possible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range