DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
carbon steel plate price per ton
Place of origin
Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled
FOB USD 500-900 per ton
1000 tons per month
10 days after deposit or according to customers' quantity
standard seaworthy export packing or as the request of customers
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
PACKAGING &DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- If it's a fixed plate, ordinary ones will doOf course, stainless steel screws are the best
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The base material is square, and the appearance surface is not allowed to have defects such as pits, hemp spots, scratches and indentations.5) containers must be loaded with water to test for leaks6) appearance requirements refer to stainless steel appearance inspection standard
- Q:Stainless steel plate surface treatment: ink, wire drawing, polishing what role?
- Polishing, also known as mirror treatment, no Silk Road, brightness ranging from 4K-12K. By acid water surface grinding, processing costs slightly higher than oil mill and wire drawingI hope I can help you!
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel toughness better: 201 stainless steel material is relatively hard, with a little steel, relatively easy to crack. The 304 stainless steel insulation Cup because it contains nickel, it is not rusty, and 304 stainless steel more toughness, fatigue resistance is much better than 201.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate price ups and downs affected by what factors?
- First of all, the stainless steel ingredients, that is, stainless steel raw materials. Stainless steel is a kind of high alloy steel can resist corrosion in air or chemical corrosive medium. His representative steel 13 steel 1Cr17 (430) and 18- Ocr18Ni9 chromium nickel, stainless steel is the main raw material of iron, chromium, nickel, Cr NI, the price of raw materials has decisive effect on the price of stainless steel to the rising prices of raw materials, to support the formation of stainless steel prices, anti pressure, or become power. So we need to pay attention to the stainless steel market, we must pay close attention to the global price of nickel, especially LME nickel price trend, but also on the global iron ore, molybdenum price trend and the latest developments, and other non-ferrous metal prices.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- The thickness of less than 1mm of any size 0.05mm times, thickness more than 1mm of any size 0.1mm times;According to standard GB/T 709-2006 hot rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 3~400mm,
- Q:What is the general width range of stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- Standard 3 M2 1220*2440 thickness from 1 to 12. The whole volume is hard to say.
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness, easy to stick the knife, so requires higher hardness of the drill bit, surface finish is better, the drill tip angle than the ordinary drill (130--135 degrees). At the same time, cooling should be sufficient
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304 applications: petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, machinery, aerospace, construction, military, hardware, boilers, gas, plumbing and heating equipment, ships, power plants and other industries.
- Q:What does stainless steel plate mean?
- Stainless steel plate, the surface of the board is bright and clean, with high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, acid, alkaline gas, solution and other media corrosion. It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range