wash basin, bathroom sink
Italian New Design
10 years warranty
Acrylic solid surface, artificial stone, marble , quartz
|Size||Customized:according to clients' design and requirements Current ready basin/sink sizes for reference|
|Shape||Any shapes like round, square, triangle, circle, irregular shape, etc|
|Color||More than 100 colors to choose from|
|Packing||Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton|
Characteristic of Art Basin:
Above counter mounting
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance
Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
1. Eco-friendly, environmental care.
2. Durable, easy to polish and to clean, 10 years warranty.
3. Skillful workers, enlarged factory area, advanced machines.
4. Matching colors, drawing design, OEM service.
5. SGS/CE approval certificates.
6. Free samples for test.
- Q:Why does the hotel have no washbasin foot basin?
- Of course, the hotel did not, after all, a lot of people living in the hotel, are used by others, you do not feel clean.
- Q:Does a portable washing machine cost me more in utilities?
- Good first answer.....you may be comparing apples to oranges, both fruits, but not similar. You'd have to compare basin size.......how many loads are you doing for the same amount of clothes. You may be indeed washing more often without realizing it because your machine holds fewer clothes. If similar then check water settings: hot, warm, cold. Does yours do a cold rinse exclusively? Mine does....only cold water rinse. If you also have a warm water rinse, there's extra hot water. Could be your friends may be doing more cold water washes as well, once again less hot water. Most people underfill their machines with clothes. In Japan where water is extremely expensive, they add quite a few more clothing items and then the water level is just barely above the clothes, not an inch above or more as is often seen here.
- Q:Is not the ancient palace princess who used the washbasin you? The The Know what this thing is the Supreme Please talk about the view?
- This pot is called resonant pots.
Ancient utensils, metal. The shape of the basin now. Pelvic floor decorated with fish pattern, called "fish wash"; pelvic floor decoration two dragon, called "dragon wash". This kind of artifacts in the pre-Qin period has been widely used, and can spray the copper fish wash about the Tang Dynasty. Its size is like a washbasin, the bottom is flat, the basin along the left and right have a handle, called the binaural; pot bottom engraved with four carp, fish and fish engraved between the four river parabola. Fish wash the wonderful place is that the hand quickly rhythmically rubbing the basin side ears, the basin will be like the same hit vibration, the basin waves rippling. Friction, can be sprayed water column. When the hands rubbing his ears, resulting in two vibration source, vibration waves spread in the water, interfere with each other, so that the energy superimposed, so the energy of the larger water points, will jump out of the water. This is in line with the principle of physics resonance. Fish washing production, no doubt involves the solid vibration in the liquid transmission and interference problems. Some of our museums have a collection of precious ancient fish.
Basin engraved Datang Wude system, martial arts is Tang Gaozu Li Yuan's reign, look at your pot of pulp processing, obviously not so long, it is estimated to be imitation.
But it is said that in 1986 the United States a body imitation fish washing is not successful, you may be the pot of the Qing Dynasty. Because the time passed down the fish washed a lot
- Q:Is using antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer sufficient to sterilize my wash basin before shaving?
- Yes, keep up the good work.
- Q:Is the washbasin pot with pots or pots?
- The answer is that they say that the Oh, we use the glass under the basin,
- Q:How can i fix rusting hole in washing machine basin?
- J.B. Weld Available at most automotive parts stores.
- Q:How to clear the wash basin of the water pipe?
- 3. Cotton towel made of recommended piston
Witnessed a worker is to use this earth side. First borrowed a hammer, and then by a towel, towel wet after winding in the hammer handle made of a simple piston. Then the blocked pipe straight About 10cm away from the mouth, the hammer as a handle, with the piston to clear. Although the effect is slower than the high-pressure air gun, but the general family may have these tools, temporary solution or can
4, first to see their own, but should pay attention to PVC or cast iron.
The stall to buy a 2 m pipe dredge, in the head 2 cm for some bending, while the water, in the outlet into the dredge, while moving into the edge of the swing into the side, and then into the mouth of the dredger The future should be every other week to clear the time, if the professionals come, you can first use the artificial method, do not pour, you can also surrounded the pool to prevent water splashing. Of course, other things have to let go, and you have to ensure that a short time to clear, or a lot of smell
- Q:For a Bathroom design... Which option is better?
- Doors are not really good sound isolators so I would only do the first one if you are going to put a half wall between the door and toilet. You don't want any unwanted noise leaving Thu the door. The second one sounds better. besides, if you keep the spare paper under the wash basin, when you run out you can reach around and get a spare.
- Q:What is the difference between a sink and a wash basin?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What is the difference between a sink and a wash basin?
- Q:Width of 300 cabinet washbasin
- Washbasin more types, generally have the following several commonly used varieties:
First, angle wash basin
As the angle-type washbasin covers an area of small, generally applicable to the smaller bathroom, after installation so that the bathroom has more room for maneuver.
Second, ordinary washbasin
Applies to the general decoration of the bathroom, economical and practical, but not beautiful.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average