904l Stainless Steel Sheet Middle East
As your request
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Ready in stocks
According to the requirements
Slit edge & mill edge
Content of Nickel:
Refined raw material
904l Stainless Steel Sheet Middle East
4.Hot rolled stainless steel plate
Thickness : 3.0mm-120mm
Width : 1219mm/1500mm/1800mm/2000mm
Length : 2000mm/2438mm/4000mm/6000mm or cutting randomly
Model size : 3.0mm-120mm(TK)*1219mm(W)*2438mm(L)
Surface : No.1
5.Characteristics and application 904l Stainless Steel Sheet Middle East
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical industry equipment,Industrial tanks…
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils…
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction…
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment…
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.
A mirror-like reflective surface by polishing with finer abrasives over 800 mesh
Reflector, Mirror, Interior-Exterior decoration
5.Payment : Usually 30% of the amount by T/T as deposit , and the balance money shall be paid by T/T after got the faxed B/L.Or L/C at sight .
6. Package: Kraft paper+Hard board+metal/wooden pallet+metal strip; or based on the customer requirement.
7. USE: construction.machinebuilding,container manufacturing,shipbuilding,bridges and so on.
The operating philosophy of our company : high quality and best service and competitive price and prompt delivery .We sincerely welcome the old and new customers to inquiry the price . any questions and needs you have , pls don't hesitate to contact us anytime .
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- Zinc plating is mainly for beauty and no rust;Stainless steel is the primary quality of stainless steel;If both really replace the 201 can be, mainly considering the price of stainless steel;Galvanized plate with stainless steel to replace my feeling is not very ideal, costs a lot, propose instead of using cold board.Galvanized steel sheet is to prevent the corrosion of steel plate surface and prolong its service life, and the surface of steel plate is coated with a layer of metal zinc. This kind of zinc coated steel plate is called galvanized sheet.
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- To understand the word "guage", is to understand the 202304201 steel, or the same number of sandpaper. Such as steel No. 304, sandpaper 360.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Stainless steel is the main advantage of corrosion resistance or high temperature, general acid resistant medium, as well as heat resistance, high temperature oxidation (heat resistant skin) of high temperature stainless steel.
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- As for sandblasting, the surface roughness is higher than the wire drawing, and the stainless steel has no gloss (which makes the customer fail to see the stainless steel parts and sometimes lower the grade). Liquid blasting is recommended to achieve relatively better surface treatment results.Commercial kitchen experts completely hand, no copy paste. Please give favorable comments.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- Stainless steel sheet S2 stands for thickness 2mm
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- A132 welding electrodes are used to weld important corrosion resistant, Ti stabilized 0Cr19Ni10Ti stainless steels.A137 is an Cr19Ni10Nb stainless steel electrode with an alkaline coating and a low carbon content containing Nb stabilizer. It is used for welding important corrosion resistant Ti stabilized stainless steel 0Cr19Ni11Ti.310S stainless steel is austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance. Mainly used in petroleum, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, food, machinery, construction, nuclear power, aerospace, military and other industries.
- Q:What glue does the board or the stainless steel stick to?
- Board and stainless steel fast drying, you can choose one adhesive HY-303 glue to bonding, quick curing, simple and convenient operation. Slow dry, you can choose HY-106AB glue to bonding, high temperature resistance, good weather resistance.
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Generally look at the thickness of 0.3-3.0mm, width of 1000/1219/1500. Thickness of 3 or more, with 1240/1250/1500/1800/2000 width. It can be cut as required.... So the purchase is still more flexible.
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- Domestic stainless steel rolling mill is generally 1219, but the design standard is 1300, so there will be flash board 1250, that is not the standard board, belonging to the flash, waste materials, many products manufacturers are also in 1219 as a reference size, product development, if the plate width will be wasted, a lot of scrap production the process, so the business order is generally around 1219 stainless steel coil.
- Q:What is called anti fingerprint stainless steel sheet?
- Anti fingerprint (also known as non fingerprint) stainless steel plate is a protective layer treatment process is extremely thin and solid formed on the surface of stainless steel by nano coating technology, the stainless steel surface can not only achieve the anti fingerprint effect, but also can improve the ability of anti corrosion; and processing, such as bending or stamping processing can meet the general request.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range