Professional CCTV Security Array IR LED Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9091 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.Using a new generation of Array Type Infrared lamp,high brightness,light even,low decline,Life is the first generation of LED lights 5-10 times. It can be worked with DVR recorder, DVR card.It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
800 TV lines
2units Array Type Infrared lamp
IR Effective Range
UP to 50meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
Professional CCTV Security Array IR LED Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9091 is standard with IR illumination leds,making them perfect for true 24/7day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 6/8/12/16mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc Array IR LED Bullet CCTV Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9091
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What is the meaning of the high definition and standard definition of the surveillance camera?
- If the application in the video surveillance, according to the specific monitoring target to select the camera standard, high-definition camera video files generated by the large, the need for large-capacity storage media, of course, if the monitoring is relatively static target selection standard is enough , If it is to monitor the dynamic target that will consider the high-definition camera, or when the screen playback can not see the characteristics of moving targets. Specific issues specific treatment.
- Q:Can I monitor the camera directly on TV?
- It seems that our company's products for you is not on, but you can look at our company's products, may bring you unexpected surprises.
- Q:Home wireless surveillance camera price, how much money?
- HD network monitoring system is a popular in 2004, a high-definition home monitoring system, the main device is the wireless network camera. If you choose Puqing 30 million pixel price about 180 dollars or so, if it is 720P million HD price about 380 or so, with a 32G memory card price is about 140, computer display 500 yuan, so down the total About 820 yuan to 1,000 yuan or so. Of course, the above does not include the relevant accessories and storage control network DVR.
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring cameras CCD1 / 3 and 1/4?
- CCD chip has developed a variety of sizes: the current use of the majority of the chip 1/3 "and 1/4". In the purchase, especially when the camera angle is more stringent requirements, CCD target surface size, CCD and lens with the situation will directly affect the size of the field of view and image clarity. 1 inch - target size is wide 12.7mm * high 9.6mm, diagonal 16mm. 2/3 inch - target size is wide 8.8mm * high 6.6mm, diagonal 11mm. 1/2 inch - target size is wide 6.4mm * height 4.8mm, diagonal 8mm. 1/3 inch - target size is wide 4.8mm * high 3.6mm, diagonal 6mm. 1/4 inch - target size is wide 3.2mm * height 2.4mm, diagonal 4mm.
- Q:Monitor camera parameters how to see
- Aperture: the aperture installed in the back of the lens, the greater the aperture open, the greater the amount of light through the lens, the higher the clarity of the image; the smaller the aperture, the smaller the amount of light through the lens, the image clarity low. Usually with F (luminous flux) to represent. F = focal length (f) / light aperture. In the camera's technical indicators, we can often see 6mm / F1.4 such parameters, which indicates that the focal length of the lens is 6mm, luminous flux of 1.4, then we can easily calculate the aperture of 4.29mm. In the case of the same focal length f, F value is smaller, the greater the aperture, reach the CCD chip, the greater the luminous flux, the better the lens.
- Q:A camera for an hour how much space
- This depends on the camera to shoot the quality of the picture, give you a camera 130W, each picture is 30K look, the picture is 10 Zhen, then every 10 is the screen, that is 300K, 1 hour 3600 seconds , Take out 1080000KB to remove 1024, that is, 1G look like
- Q:Monitor the camera 1/3 and 1/4 of the difference there is nothing different CCD what is it
- 1/4 and 1/3 refer to the size of the camera's sensor chip. The camera image sensor (CCD or CMOS) has an area of 1/3 inch or 1/4 inch. The same manufacturing process and standards, the larger the image sensor (CCD or CMOS) area, the better the image quality (resolution).
- Q:Night to monitor the infrared light is not bright because it is not open monitoring?
- 1: equipment power supply problems, open the infrared light to monitor the camera power is not open than the big, generally do not open when the 2 to 3 times the power, if the power quality, but the line is not enough, the total power supply UPS power is not enough Open the infrared light
- Q:Ask the professional to answer, monitor the camera with water ripples
- There is a woody jam on the monitor. The presence of this kind of interference does not overwhelm the normal image at a slight time, and the image can not be viewed in a serious way (even breaking the sync). This kind of fault phenomenon is more complicated and complicated.
- Q:Monitor the camera when shooting white, is the kind of white, basically do not see the image, and exposure like
- The image is not adjusted, there may be two reasons, the first aperture is too large, the exposure is too high; the second brightness is too high, the best brightness, saturation, contrast recovery under the default.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range