||Number of Cells(pieces):
Can charge any 12V battery with 5m cable alligator clip
Combined by 2pcs individual high-efficient monocrystalline silicon solar panels;
Stainless steel telescopic legs ( can freely rotate 180 degrees)
High-strength low-iron toughened glass
Anodized aluminum frame
Light weight,easy to carry outside
with a charge controller with LED charge status display and electronic circuit protection
Long life time: >=25 years, small attenuation (Resistance to humidity and salt fog corrosion)
Stability and high efficiency photoelectric conversion, the average conversion rate is 17%
±3% performance tolerance
Accessories: controller(10A) , cable (5m), alligator clip, supporting leg,carry bag, junction box,corner protection, lock and handle
Packaging: nonwoven or canvas bag with outer carton, bulk order with pallet
suitable for home/caravans/camper (powering lap-top, phones, lights, TV,radios, small pumps and other small household electrical appliances)
When you go camping/hiking:
For laptop! No problem.
For iphone/ smart phones! No problem.
For PSP, for other players! No problem.
One portable solar panel charger solves all your charging problems!
In the case of no load, do not connect the positive and negative.
We have patents for the essential parts of the products----controller and inverter
All our products are approved by CE and ISO9001
We can do OEM and ODM, and we have our own talented R&D teams
All our products are easy to be used and convenient in maintanence
Strong technical team is ready to work for you.
12v/18v 120W Folding Solar Panel A) collapsible
B) waterproof and easy to carry
C)Suitable for outdoor travel, camping
fast delivery+high quality: folding solar panel full waterproof---suitable for camping, trekker , 4WD, boating etc!
foldable solar panel 120W folding solar panel for charge DC 12V solar system & 12V battery
|Module size (mm):||345*645*30mm|
|Nominal current (A):||3.33|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||3.60|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||IEC, 1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:How to connect solar panels?
- Each solar panel will be wired to each other in parallel if you have more then one. When you wire in parallel the amps(current) from each panel will add to the total sum of current, but the total voltage stays the same. The voltage must match the rest of your system. For example, if your are using 2 volt solar panels you must be using 2 volt batteries and voltage regulator. Voltage regulator must be rated above maximum voltage and current(amps). Connect the output from the solar panels to a properly rated regulator, solar panel voltage regulators are rated by maximum voltage and amps, that will shut off the current flow to the batteries once the batteries are sufficiently charged there by preventing damage to the batteries. The way that you figure the rating needed for the regulator is by adding the maximum amps for each solar panel, this should be listed on the solar panel, and if they are 2 volt panels and they are connected in parallel then max voltage should be around 22 volts. It's the amperes that is most importance when choosing a regulator
- Q:Advice on Solar Panel....................................?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Question about Solar Power and Wind Power?
- lets find out
- Q:I need help with solar panels?
- Note: he didnt buy them, we found them at a property that we bought
- Q:how many solar panels needed for Heater and AC?
- Please excuse my bluntness, but you are not ready to ask these questions. This is a very complex issue. The how many question depends on what you expect of the system. Are you attempting to be off the grid? If so the system will have to supply all of your electrical needs, including those at night. You would need batteries. If you will be on the grid and want to supply all your electrical needs, your system will have to average the total daily usage. This will vary from one season to the next, so you will need to find out your annual usage. If you just want to reduce your electric bill, you need to pick the acceptable installation cost, and work with it to determine what it will buy In your shoes I would do some studying. Check out solar panels in the green search box above, and on the Internet. This will help you ask questions that are easier for us to answer.
- Q:How much power does a solar panel generate?
- That site tells you somewhat about the cost of solar panels and their MAXIMUM output. Now some who have these panels claim output, in daily terms, 8 times as great as maximum output, which says they are counting on 8 hours of effective sunlight. In California Desert that is sound. You will discover that Ontario Power grid is planning for 3 hours to 4 hours of maximum output . Based on that 3 to 4 hours of maximum output, it would take close to 20 years to recover your cost at the price Ontario pays for solar power. The deal locks you in so that you can not get more money as electricity prices go up, and do not lose if electricity prices go down over that 20 years.
- Q:architecture and solar panels?????????????
- You could check out building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV). BIPV includes things like solar roof tiles and smart energy glass that acts as a window and also creates electricity. BIPV is a great way for people to go solar without disrupting the modern architectural attributes of an existing structure.
- Q:how to hook up solar panels to meter?
- Contact your power company. They will advise you of the proper configuration. If you try to attempt this without notifying the power company and something goes wrong, they can and most likely will hold you responsible for all damages.
- Q:Solar Panel watts needed?
- With you up to solar panel, then things go downhill. Your Water pump will be rated at gal/hr but how about the air pump? 600watt LED? What you need to know in order to select your solar panel is how much current you will be draining. You can work this out if you know how much power and how long they need to run. Please, a bit more information (that is relevant!).
- Q:What are the properties of Solar Panels?
- The main property of solar panel is to convert solar energy into electrical energy. Solar panel has been made to convert solar energy i.e. natural energy into electrical energy. A combination of solar cells together forms a solar panel. Solar panel converts solar energy into electrical energy. Solar panel depends on natural and free resource rather than paid resources. Easy to plant. Low cost. Long lasting. Pollution free.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range