||Number of Cells(pieces):
Can charge any 12V battery with 5m cable alligator clip
Combined by 2pcs individual high-efficient monocrystalline silicon solar panels;
Stainless steel telescopic legs ( can freely rotate 180 degrees)
High-strength low-iron toughened glass
Anodized aluminum frame
Light weight,easy to carry outside
with a charge controller with LED charge status display and electronic circuit protection
Long life time: >=25 years, small attenuation (Resistance to humidity and salt fog corrosion)
Stability and high efficiency photoelectric conversion, the average conversion rate is 17%
±3% performance tolerance
Accessories: controller(10A) , cable (5m), alligator clip, supporting leg,carry bag, junction box,corner protection, lock and handle
Packaging: nonwoven or canvas bag with outer carton, bulk order with pallet
suitable for home/caravans/camper (powering lap-top, phones, lights, TV,radios, small pumps and other small household electrical appliances)
When you go camping/hiking:
For laptop! No problem.
For iphone/ smart phones! No problem.
For PSP, for other players! No problem.
One portable solar panel charger solves all your charging problems!
In the case of no load, do not connect the positive and negative.
We have patents for the essential parts of the products----controller and inverter
All our products are approved by CE and ISO9001
We can do OEM and ODM, and we have our own talented R&D teams
All our products are easy to be used and convenient in maintanence
Strong technical team is ready to work for you.
12v/18v 120W Folding Solar Panel A) collapsible
B) waterproof and easy to carry
C)Suitable for outdoor travel, camping
fast delivery+high quality: folding solar panel full waterproof---suitable for camping, trekker , 4WD, boating etc!
foldable solar panel 120W folding solar panel for charge DC 12V solar system & 12V battery
|Module size (mm):||345*645*30mm|
|Nominal current (A):||3.33|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||3.60|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||IEC, 1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:Can I made my own solar panel?
- I don't think it would be very easy to do with household stuff, or even with anything you can find in stores. All I can tell you is that typical electronics LED lights tend to create current when they have light shining on them, but you would need millions for them to be any use.
- Q:How many volts does an average solar panel produce?
- 2 volt and 24 volt are both common sizes. They are rated in voltage and watts. So you add the watts of the panels and buy enough to produce the amount of watts you need. For example, if you need 400 watts of power at 2 volts, you would buy four 00 watt 2 volt panels and connect them in parallel.
- Q:how long do roof solar panels last?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how long do roof solar panels last? I know that there is a life expectancy for solar panels, and I suppose, the technology involved. Any information?
- Q:What are the main components of a solar panel?
- The basic components in home solar heating systems include: Collectors to take the heat from the sun and pass it to a fluid The heat transfer fluid which takes the heat from the collector for use or storage Heat exchangers to transfer the heat from the fluid to a home’s domestic water. Pumps to move the fluid through the collector and/or the exchanger, and sometimes to move the domestic water through the other side of the exchanger. Controllers to run the pumps when there is collector heat available.
- Q:how to charge phone with solar panel?
- see u have to make ur own ckt for this ur solar panel generate DC if u want to charge ur phine then its convenient way to harge with ur charger for this do this search for net to convert DC-AC convertor since ur charger work on AC so when ur solar panel generate DC it convert into AC that will charge ur phone in ckt u need this thing filter and amp ie the DC voltage come from solar panel 2 DC to AC convertor 3 AMP for AC 4 filter for AC and u are done....... fine ckt from google.....
- Q:Questions about solar panels?
- I can begin to point you in the right direction. It is a very complicated thing you are asking about. Solar panels produce direct current, in order to store that power for use at night, and on cloudy days, you need a lot of batteries. Those batteries store direct current. In order to use that direct current to power your refrigerator, you need to put it through a thing called an inverter. The inverter produces AC from DC. You may have seen one for sale to plug into the lighter in a car so you can use things that require AC in your car. The inverter looses power doing the conversion. Over time, you can purchase direct current appliances, and make the system more efficient. Years ago, a decision was made to go with AC because of transmission issues (you can move AC across a wire a long distance, and DC is more difficult to move). Many appliances convert AC to DC internally to do their work, but such appliances are expensive. Have I answered your question? Not really. You should understand your question better though.
- Q:Help choosing solar panels?
- first okorder.com/ example: house roof is 20' x 20' 20' = 240, so sq. inches of roof is = 57,600 say rain fall for your area is 3 per month on average. 57,600 x 3 = 72,800 of rain collected. Using the conversion chart link above, that many cubic inches of water = 750 gallons of water free per month. Look at your water bill and see how much you use. Solar panels take on average 2-20 yrs to pay themselves off, just in time for them to be replaced. Paddle wheels go on for just about forever. We still find large paddle wheel mills in the USA that are over 200 yrs old, and still functioning.
- Q:I need a lightweight form fitting solar panel with the best power potential?
- Q:Solar Panel Help Please!?
- I will give you the tools to answer your own question. Here is the solar resource map: rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data/nsr... Use it to look up the hours of peak equivalent sunlight per day in your area. For example, let's say it's 5 hours / day. Then per year you get 365 x 5 = 825 hours of sun Your panel is 20 watts, or 0.2 kW So the energy produced per year is 825 x .2 = 383 kWh You'll have to use the proper numbers for your own area, of course. Anyway, you can take that 383 kWh and determine how much it would cost at local electric rates. Never know, on some islands, it's $.00 per kWh. Check with your local electric company for rates.
- Q:Solar panel, Home office and Tax write off?
- You would have to depreciate the office portion over a very long time frame in years. Contact a qualified tax professional as home office deductions set off all sorts of red flags.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range