||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
304 Stainless Steel Sheet 304 Stainless Steel Plate 06Cr18Ni9
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- If you want to scrub the proposal as soon as possible processing, water Jiyue long more difficult to wear off, if it is ferrite, also easy to rust.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts.
- Q:Is there a big price difference between the SUS304 stainless steel plate and the drawing plate?
- The ordinary 304 stainless steel plate and the processed 304 drawing stainless steel plate, the price difference is not very big. You can consult the specific price.
- Q:What about black titanium stainless steel?
- A black titanium stainless steel plate in recent years a large number of signs used in industry (the back of the board also has some kind of black ash), not the actual titanium plate, the layer of black and no titanium metal components, stainless steel should be black.
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 2. clamping points should be selected so that the workpiece does not vibrate when it is machined3., tools should be selected, choose easy to cut stainless steel cutting tools
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- The stainless steel mirror panel is polished by polishing the surface of BA, 2B or No.1 on an initial surface like a mirror surface (8K, mirror or No.8).
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Brushed stainless steel refers to: stainless steel surface like filamentous texture, this is only a stainless steel processing technology. The surface is Matt, and carefully look at the above there is a trace of texture, but can not touch it.
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel is often divided into martensitic steel, ferritic steel, austenitic steel, austenitic ferrite (duplex) stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel according to the state of the organization. In addition, can be divided into components: chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel and chromium, manganese, nitrogen, stainless steel and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between 201 and 204 stainless steel plates? Thank you
- The price is different: 01 cheaper, 04 expensive. Toughness is different: 01 hardness, 04 toughness.
- Q:Stainless steel plate laser cutting how to charge?
- It depends on which laser machine you use, and the specific model, and the processing materials are also different. Consumption is mainly: electricity, laser gas, auxiliary gas, consumables, general machine tool software has billing function, but not allowed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range