||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (300W—310W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:how does solar panels give power to the batteries?
- solar panels work in an interesting way. light is absorbed by each solar cell, and light 'photons' bump into electrons to produce 'voltage'/power. the process is naturally called the 'photo-voltaic effect'. the loose electrons are captured by an electrical conductor in the solar cell (usually made of silicon) and a circuit is completed ... solar panels may generate more power than is actually needed. this extra power is simply stored in lead-acid batteries (they store upto 000 watts). read more about it here...
- Q:Solar panel battery help?
- I okorder.com and they have deep cycle batteries exclusively made for solar panels. but in theory you should get more than one because it only takes around 4-5 volts to charge the battery and you do not want to have it that high even with a charge controller which i would also recommend getting which is like $50 on OKorder but a charge controller is used so you do not overcharge the batteries and fry them or undercharge the batteries and weaken its life it gets it just perfect. it lets the current go in and when it is charged fully nothing goes in an nothing comes out.... for a inverter the one i was going to get was $70 500 watt inverter but changes it from dc to ac...hope i helped
- Q:Power Point on solar panels?
- Refuse to do the work on the grounds that it is not good for your school to switch. If the teacher tries to give you an F, escalate the problem to the principle and then the local news agency. Teachers are not allowed to force brainwashing.
- Q:how to know the voltage level of solar panel?
- A okorder.com/
- Q:Do solar panels make electricity from light intensity or watts?
- Light is power in the form of electromagnetic radiation from the sun. We receive about 000 watts per square meter on a sunny day. The solar panels do convert that sunlight into electrical power at a little less than 25% efficiency. Light intensity and power per square meter (W/m^2) are closely related. The more intensity, the more watts per square meter. So the answer is : Yes, from light intensity which directly proportional to watts per square meter
- Q:What direction do solar panels usually point?
- I can't believe how many people posted wrong answers to this. Where are they looking? What are they thinking? In the northern hemisphere, solar panels are ALWAYS oriented due south. In the southern hemisphere, face them due north. I am typing on a computer that is running on a solar electric system that supplies my whole house. Been this way for years. So it works.
- Q:Solar panel for your home?
- The first thing to understand is that there is nothing complex about a solar panel. It is nothing more than a collection of solar or PV cells on a board that is fitted to the most appropriate part of your home, generally on the roof. There are guides out there that teach you how to build a solar panel and a windmill for just $50, and it’s very easy to make. Best of all, you can save 70% or more on your energy bill, adding up to thousands of dollars each year in savings. I reviewed both free guides and paid guides and have come up with our top to Build your own solar panels.
- Q:does vibration affect solar panels?
- probably not much. If you had it at an optimal angle to the sun and it vibrated out of that position then you could be loosing some efficiency.
- Q:how do i pick out solar panels to match my battery bank?
- Hi okorder.com/
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- I purchased my system because it is a good financial investment. My system will pay for itself in less than 6 years, thanks to a generous rebate from my utility. Now when the nearly 20% rate increase my city just approved goes into effect my bill will go up about $4 a month instead of $40.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range