||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (300W—310W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:how can i build a solar panel?
- You might need some help from the sun.
- Q:What would happen if a car ran over a solar panel?
- it would ruin and it ought to nevertheless do power yet no longer plenty yet maximum possibly there may well be no power and plus why might somebody placed a photo voltaic panel on the line? that should in basic terms be stupid.
- Q:The effect of colored light on a solar panel?
- Surely the highest volt reading will result from the wave with the largest amplitude, wavelength irrespective? You'd need to know the amplitude of the wave AFTER leaving the colour filter, since different chemicals and pigments in the filter would naturally affect the resulting wave in different ways.
- Q:What is a good type of solar panel to get for my house?
- The first thing that you have to realize is that solar panels only make DC currant. This is used to charge batteries which when hooked to an inverter will make 20 v. AC. You need a large bank of batteries and a heavy duty inverter to power your house. There is also an automatic switch that will send power back to the utility company when you have excess power available. This is not a small project. Really think this out before you invest a lot of money for nothing.
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- They will work somewhat in the shade but they really work best in direct sunlight. I have solar panels on my home and just a cloud passing over will cause the output to drop quite a bit.
- Q:how many solar panels will i need?
- you silly ! with Solar there is always room for error . you have to build it in to your numbers . solar is full of errors . So you should plan on producing at 3 times what you expect you will need . then you have enough .
- Q:how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
- Q:Price and energy production of solar panels?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:can a small solar panel be charged with lamps?
- Sure!...did you ever use a solar powered calculator indoors under a lamp?? It works just fine.
- Q:Solar Panel load resistors?
- Photovoltaic cells have a load curve that gives the power conversion based on the current drawn. This makes it harder to calculate. For instance, at infinite resistance, the solar cell will have a peak voltage that produces no power (P=I*V=V^2/r). At short circuit, the voltage collapses to essentially nothing and so the power is almost nothing. There is an optimal load (sweet spot) where the resistance applied will draw the most power out of the cell while not overloading it. This measure is either given by the manufacturer or found experimentally. Upon taking a lit panel that has no load and applying a 00 ohm resistance, the voltage will drop. By how much is entirely dependent on the array layout and specific cell characteristics. As the resistance drops from the optimal load point, the voltage collapses fairly sharply. As the resistance increases from the optimal load point, the voltage will rise more at first and then level off to the peak or no-load voltage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range