||200 series,300 series,400 series
||1.8-6.0mm * 1000/1219/1500mm
||Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
||About 20 Tons
||Standard export packing or following customer's demand
||Place of Origin:
||Made in China
||Peru,India,Pakistan,Singpore,Vietnam,South Korea,Malaysia etc.
Products Description for Stainless Steel
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
Application of Stainless Steel Coils
(1) Boiler heat exchanger,
(2) Chemical industries,
(3) Hardware fields,
(4) Construction material,
(5) Kitchen utensils,
(6) Building construction,
(7) Medical equipment,
(8) chemical tank,
(9) pipe etc
Detail picture for Stainless Steel
FAQ for Stainless Steel
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304J1 is a kind of material in stainless steel plate. Is 304 of copper containing material, deep drawing performance better than 304, mainly for deep processing purposes, but also belong to the nickel series.
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- Silvery white, matte, hot rolled to specified thickness and then annealed and descaling. A rough, matt surface that does not require surface gloss
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- After pickling of stainless steel, surface color silver finish: chromium nickel stainless steel color white jade is white; chromium stainless steel slightly weak light Ze; CrMnN Stainless steel and chromium nickel stainless steel similar color is slightly lighter. The surface color: stainless steel pickling chrome nickel steel is brownish black brown and white; chromium; chromium manganese nitrogen is black, (these three kinds of color, refers to the oxidation of the heavier color). Cold rolled unannealed chromium nickel stainless steel, silver reflective surface. Stainless steel, except for steel, is usually pickled and white.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good and the stainless steel plate?
- The cold rolled steel itself, whether washed by acid car wash, semi-finished products, or rolled out by cold rolling mill semi-finished products, their rust resistance is very poor. It is easy to oxidize, resulting in rust on the surface of the air. It will not rust until it has been plated with aluminum or zinc, and it is clear that the process is complex and unsafe.
- Q:1mm how much is the thickness of the 304 stainless steel sheet a square?
- 1. PTFE/Pb mixture, 0.01-0.03mm, an abrasion resistant material that, during operation, forms a transfer film to protect the grinding shaft.2. copper powder layer, 0.20-0.35mm, to improve the bonding strength of PTFE/Pb and copper plate layer, has good bearing capacity and wear resistance. Higher thermal conductivity allows rapid transfer of heat generated during operation.3. stainless steel substrate, improve the bearing capacity and heat transfer, and have better corrosion resistance.
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- Cold can be the basic drawing, cold always have 6, but can also be hot drawing due to the surface, the surface of the hot rolling drawing look is not obvious, many processing plants also willing to help you fill wire drawing, hot rolled board should be relatively large, artificial lift, so drawing up a lot of trouble....12 thick thought it should be no problem
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel. There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:What is the process of stainless steel mirror panel? What's the difference between them and stainless steel sand blasting plates?
- The 8K board, also called mirror panel, is polished on the surface of stainless steel by grinding fluid through polishing equipment, so that the surface of the plate is as clear as the mirror. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
- Q:Stainless steel plate laser cutting how to charge?
- It depends on which laser machine you use, and the specific model, and the processing materials are also different. Consumption is mainly: electricity, laser gas, auxiliary gas, consumables, general machine tool software has billing function, but not allowed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range