||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (280W—295W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:How are solar panels developed and distributed in America?
- The first link below is one of the best sites for recent news about solar panels. You should be able to find stories about solar panels under development today. A little bit of the history: Solar panels have been around for about 50 years now. They were first used to power spacecraft. Solar power for domestic use started to develop rapidly in the 970's during the first oil crisis, but as energy prices fell in the 980's solar development slowed. Most of the large solar panel makers were purchased by large oil companies who seemed not to be too interested in solar. In the late 990's as concerns about both Peak Oil and Global Warming grew there was renewed interest in solar power and a number of new companies were started to develop new kinds of solar panels. Many of these new companies have grown larger than the older solar companies still owned by big oil companies. Over the last 7 years or so growth in the solar market has been explosive with a compound growth rate of almost 40% per year. In 2005 the solar industry for the first time started to consume more silicon than all other electronic industries combined resulting in a world wide silicon shortage that is still with use. New silicon refineries are coming on line and the shortage is expected to diminish by 2008 or 2009. Check out the two links below. They will help you a lot.
- Q:How can I power 5v or .08 amps in a remote loaction via solar panel.?
- First things first. 5 Volts @ .08 amps would be .2 Watts. therefore you would need at least the same amount from a solar panel to replenish the batteries. But what puzzles me is the notion that plugging it in a wall outlet ? If you use 20 V @ 0.08 then the power consumption is 9.6 Watts And what is a meraki wireless repeater? I never heard of one. I'm a FCC licensed Ham and have some idea what is available. If you need 5 volts DC, you could use twelve Ni-cads in series and just keep them trickle charged with the solar panel That would make it compact. If you were to use an automotive battery (or motorcycle), then you would need a DC/DC converter.
- Q:If I shine different color lights (bulbs) on a solar panel, will it affect the electricity output?
- Q:Are solar panels efficiency already calculated in their power rate?
- Solar panels are tested in a lab that has a light the produces 000 watt/hrs per square meter. In these conditions your panel will produce 80 watt/hrs. If you would like to know what it does in really world conditions you have to find the sun-hours in your given area. A sun-hour is basically how many watt/hrs hit a square meter in a day. This number changes based on time of year, orientation, and temperature. Here in Fairbanks Alaska if the panel was at 90 degrees facing true south in October (.9 sun-hours) It would produce 80 X .9 X .8 (20% efficiency loss due to wires and controllers) it would produce 273.6 watt/hrs on average each day.
- Q:solar panel efficiency in space?
- I'm not sure on the exact numbers of solar panel efficiency, however i do know that at the radius of the Earth we should be receiving about 000W of power per square meter. This value is lessened by the atmosphere to a value closer to 600W per square meter on the Earth's surface. (on a really hot day) That's a 40% drop in power due to the atmosphere. I'm assuming that the solar panels being in space don't affect it's efficiency (as in mechanically). So its power generation should increase by about 40% when in space compared with a ground based panel of the same design. Hope this helps, Sorry it's kinda sketchy info...
- Q:How to tie small solar panel system into my house's electircal system?
- How to tie small solar panel system into my house's electircal system? It's very complicated. Just for starters, if you plugged your solar panel into your electrical outlet, you would probably see smoke and fire, not electricity. Of course anything CAN be done. But this one is truly unfeasible at the consumer level. The only way to send power back into a live system is to synchronize the phase voltages. In your case you would require the solar panels, a battery backup system, a voltage inverter and some type of industrial synchronizer (probably a generator) so you could sync your inverter output to the utilities output. Solar is still more of a standby or supplemental type power at this time. The easiest way is to supplement your hot water by using solar panels to heat water rather than create electricity. If money was not much of an option then you could theoretically run your whole house without the need for any synchronization but have a gasoline or diesel generator to keep your battery pack topped up when needed.
- Q:does vibration affect solar panels?
- probably not much. If you had it at an optimal angle to the sun and it vibrated out of that position then you could be loosing some efficiency.
- Q:Where can I get free solar panels?
- If they're just to be used as an example, go around your neighborhood, and find a yard with solar yard lights. Then ask the owner whether you might borrow one or two. If they say no, move on and find another house. I'm pretty sure someone will say yes, after you explain what it's for. They will trust you, because you could have just stolen the lights, but instead asked. Option B is to have your parents take you to Fry's Electronics, and purchase a solar item, like a motion detector light, or even a standalone solar panel. As long as you don't mess up the box, you should be able to return it later for credit. But that's borderline dishonest, because you never intended to keep the merchandise.
- Q:what kind of rays are used in solar panels?
- Ultra Violet rays from the sun.
- Q:solar panels......................................................................?
- Homemade okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range