||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (280W—295W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- They consist of a semiconductor junction which has an uneven distribution of charge so it has an electric field in it. When light hits the material, an electron is knocked off from its parent atom and can move around the material. The electric field pushes it in one direction, et voila. You have current! (it's most complicated than that, but it needs quantum physics to understand). In summary, light goes in and DC electricity comes out of the panel. To use it in your house you will need an inverter as well, which turns it into useful AC. Then you need a way of using up the extra electricity you produce when it's sunny but you're not using power Some people use batteries, most people use 'grid tied' systems, plug in to the national grid and sell electricity to power companies that you're not using! Unfortunately, without major subsidies (like those offered in Germany, Japan and soon the UK), solar panels aren't likely to be cost effective. In the UK it costs about £5-6,000 to install a kWp of solar power and it will make about £90 of electricity a year. In California it's sunnier, so would make about £200 of electricity a year, but it's still very VERY expensive without subsidy. On the plus side, technology is improving. Thin film technology can be done at half the price, so I'd say hold on until thin film solar cells go up for sale (right now they only sell them to companies for big projects). Prices should drop by at least half in the coming years if they can make enough to sell to households - and at that price it'll be worth it in places like California.
- Q:Questions about solar panels?
- In the US, the average electricity consumption for a house is 958 kwh per month which is 32 kwh per day for a 30 day month. Once you get to New York City, the number of hours of usable sunlight drops to four hours per day so using six hours a day as a guideline and the fact that inverters tend to be 65% efficient, you wind up requiring 8.205 kw of solar panels which at $5 a watt amounts to $4,205 not including the inverter. Your first task would be to reduce your energy use. Keep in mind that the effective cost of solar power in 2007 was 38 cents per kwh. Without government incentives, you wind up paying more for your electricity than had you just bought it from the grid.
- Q:I have a 6v solar panel , but a 3v dc motor doesn't run with that!!!!?
- It may be that the power output of your solar panel is not enough to drive the DC motor. It is producing up to 6 volts but it may not be producing many milliamps. LEDs need very little power to work but DC motors often need quite a high current to get them turning. If you can run several solar panels in parallel, you can probably increase the available current. Alternatively, can you expose the existing panel to much more light so as to get it to work at its maximum output? That might work. Good luck with your science exhibition.
- Q:How to build a solar panel?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:Where is the best place to get an education/experience and job in the installation of solar panels? ?
- With okorder.com for a review of a bunch of these. If you could produce and install these, at a much lower cost, it would be a viable business opportunity. You could be helping satisfied customers who wouldn't otherwise be able to afford it and you would be working in your choice of careers. It wouldn't cost much to produce these and you could require a large percentage upfront. Anyway, another avenue to explore. Good luck!
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- Go okorder.com This is the web site for the magazine Homepower. You should probably get a copy of the magazine and have a look (there is a Free Sample Issue botton on the site). It contains articles about real people and their solar collectors. It usually details what kind of system they have and provides an illustration of the different parts. These articles and illustrations are very helpful to people who are new to the topic. They also have articles on things are far ranging as the national electrical codes for solar electric panels, building your own electric car and solar ovens for cooking. Check the site out and then request a free magazine.
- Q:pool leak solar panel?
- bypass the whole panel if you can ( one individual panel of several ) , or bypass that loop in that panel - car part rubber hose clamps
- Q:Question about using solar panels......?
- I don't think it is enough solar power. Your motor requires .5A x 9V = 3.5 watts. The solar cells are .450A x 4V x 2ea. = 3.6 watts, .2A x .5V = .3 watts, .A x 9V = .9 watts total solar = 4.8 watts. The problem with connecting the cells in series to get the right voltage, like the two 4V cells in series with the .5 volt cell (total 9.5 volts) is that the .5 volt cell limits the maximum current to only 0.2A. If you paralleled that with the 9V cell, you would get 9 volts at 0.2 + 0. = 0.3A, too low to operate the motor at its design current and voltage. The best you could do is put the two 4V cells in series, and in parallel with the 9V cell (a blocking diode might be a good idea, but probably not required for such a small array). That way you get 8 volts at 0.55 amps.
- Q:Any help financially to buy solar panels?
- Check with your Power Company, ours has had several $$$ Incentive Programs that they get involved with,Federal,State,and Private Sector. Just about anything High efficiency or Electrical saving,including Solar.
- Q:What do I need to install a 40 watt solar panel?
- Your demand is high. You require at least 5KVA (5000watts) out put with an appropriate battery storage and inverter..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range