Poly Solar Panels with TUV
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Name of Solar Cells
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:solar panels and how they work
- There is a variety of information available on the internet regarding solar panels. You didn't say if you were interested in installing a photo-voltaic system to generate electricity, or if you wanted a passive solar system. From what I've read, the method that would give you the greatest payback for your investment is the passive solar heater. I can't give you exact instructions on how to construct one of these units, but there are many websites with instructions. My older brother had one of these mounted on his old farmhouse. He said his furnace didn't run all day during the cold Wisconsin winters. The government rebates or tax credits are usually a one time deal. They may pay for part of your installation, but they won't cover the whole cost. The only thing I've heard of that will pay you every year is a wind generator tied into the electric grid, but thats another posting. I'm including a link to a site that will show you how to build a cheap solar heater that you can try yourself.
- Q:Nuclear reactors vs. Solar panels?
- There's no standard nuclear reactor, but if we take a GW nuclear plant, it can generate about 8 terawatt-hours/year. A 200 watt solar panel can generate about kilowatt- hour/day, or 365 kwh/year, so that's about 2 million 200 watt solar panels. However, the power output from the nuclear plant is controllable by the operators, where solar panels only operate at full output for a few hours/day (on clear days - less if there's cloud). Therefore, to compare the two, you have to factor in some kind of energy storage or backup which will increase the cost of the solar installation (perhaps by a factor of two or more). Despite claims of solar being cheaper than coal now, when one compares apples to apples (i. e. total energy produced, and controllability) solar is still several times more expensive than coal, and about twice as expensive as nuclear even in the U. S. A gram of U-235 can make usable energy equal to three metric tons of coal. Solar energy production has no hazardous by-products, but manufacture of the panels can involve some very hazardous materials like fluorine (for silicon panels) or cadmium (for CdTe panels). This is part of the reason panel manufacture has gone to Asia - they have fewer environmental regulations and it's easier to dispose of the byproducts of production. DK
- Q:Solar Panel for a Science Project? Lamp as Light Source? How will this work?
- Q:Tips for convincing my school to put solar panels on the schools roof?
- When okorder.com/ Good luck but the best way to win is to find a way to get it done and then they can't say no.
- Q:Solar Panel/Energy help?
- The rating of a solar panel is a maximum continuous rating. A 200 Watt panel will give a maximum of 200 watts under ideal conditions. A computer and monitor use about 400 Watts. not per hour - watts is Volts * Amps and a measure of Power. In hour a computer and monitor uses 400 Watt hours (Wh). Wh is a measure of Energy. To power a lab of 0 computers you will need 0* 400 = 4000 Watts. To run this from solar panels through the day only you would need a 4000 Watt panel. Except - its cloudy, the sun is in the wrong place - many factors reduce the output. To be reasonably safe you would need about a 2000 Watt panel. Then you would need batteries to store power through dull periods AND a voltage converter to change from low voltage DC from the solar panels to the mains voltage for your computers.
- Q:How can I be part of the solar panel industry?
- Manufacturing your own electrical solar panels is out of the question. They are built much like computer chips and setting up a plant to do this would cost millions of dollars. You could become a solar system installer. These businesses install solar systems on homes and are paid for this service. You will need a significant amount of technical training to do this though, I would guess at least two years (the last thing you would want to do is damage someones home or design a system that is dangerous). I would suggest that you go into business making energy improvements to homes that do not involve solar energy. Most people can get the best value for their money by improving the air tightness of their homes (several tubes of well placed caulk). Other things you could offer would be the upgrading of door, Windows and electrical box seals. Insulation jackets around hot water heaters is also something a small firm could offer home owners. Other energy improvement are also possible and you could offer a whole shopping list of improvements to a customer. Good luck
- Q:Where can I find low power solar panels?
- My suggestion is to first make sure that your calculator does not also use a tiny button cell. It could just be that the battery went dead. Also know that it's probably less trouble to just get a whole new calculator. If you have the skills to replace the solar cell, I'd suggest first disconnecting it, and wiring a .5 volt battery in its place. If that doesn't work either, maybe the problem is not the solar cell at all, but just its connection, or even a dirty ON button. As for where to get a replacement solar cell, if it were me, I'd go to a dollar store, and see if they have a cheap solar calculator that I could harvest one from.
- Q:Should we subsidize solar panels?
- so, you think of that the perfect concept is to easily save specializing in oil and to not attempt to compete? each CON i've got talked to on right here is going on and on approximately how green power is a foul concept? yet, right this is China, with a centred purpose and fairly making it happen... ask your self how far we'd be interior the U. S. without the cons scuffling with us each step of how... how's that buggy whip enterprise going cons? that's what we recommend as quickly as we are saying owing to Republicans do you think of green power won't happen? China's already doing it... we are able to the two capture up, or supply up... and supply up has a huge unempmloyment value related to it...
- Q:Solar Panel Batteries?
- Solar charger employs solar energy to supply electricity to devices or charge batteries. They are generally portable. Solar array: electrical device consisting of a large array of connected solar cells Solar Panel is a group of solar cells arranged into a panel that can be installed onto a flat surface. The panel captures sunlight and converts it into DC power.
- Q:someone knows about solar panel?
- A Mobile home will have its frame grounded when connected to a standard electrical 'plug-in', if it was built to current Codes. If you plan to use that panel as the entire electrical system you'll need to ground the frame. Vehicle systems, (frame grounded), are 2 Volt for a reason. It would be unwise to use a separately derived 20V. system in that mobile home if that frame's not grounded. (That first step out on to the ground could be a 'lulu'.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range