Poly Solar Panels with TUV
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Name of Solar Cells
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- I have a system that was installed last year. I have 20 panels which provide me with about 75% of my electricity. I do use less electricity than the average home. I use an average of 45 kwh in the summer, my neighbor uses more than double that. I paid $26K for the system, but I got a $0K rebate from my utility and the US gives a fed. tax credit. I am saving about $2K per year, so it will take just over 6 years to break even. I also have what I think is called net metering, my utility allows my meter to run backwards when I generate more energy than I use, so pretty much the entire time the sun is out in the summer. Having energy efficient appliances, reducing standby energy and using conservative climate control really helps keep my usage down. Weather striping, insulation and clean well maintained systems all help as well.
- Q:how can i optimize power in a solar panel?
- first place the panel so it is at right angles to the solar rays. Make sure none of the panel has any shade whatsoever. For best results use motor drives to keep it in that position as the sun moves across the sky. For overall maximum versus time, you need to be near the equator. Solar cells have a high internal resistance, so for maximum power transfer, you need a load of that same resistance. A good charge controller will use DC-DC converters to provide that load. .
- Q:How can I build my own solar panel for electricity?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:is my solar panel big enough?
- If a car battery contains 50 amp hours of charge at 2 volts, that's 600 watt hours of energy. divided by 34.03 watts, 7.63 hours to charge completely in direct sunlight. You don't want to connect them all in series. You want about 4 or 5 volts to charge a 2 v battery, so you should connect groups in parallel, and connect those groups in series to make your voltage. You'll end up with the same amount of power, lower volts and higher amps. It will work for trickle charging your battery if it's not too far run down.
- Q:How much for a 8kwh solar panel system?
- Figure 8 hours of sun per day, so 8 kW-hr is a rate of kW, which is a medium sized panel, probably not enough to operate your house totally, unless you have a very small unit. Averaged over 24 hours, that is power at a rate of only 300 watts, enough for a TV. Average US home use is .2 kW, which over 24 hours is 29 kW-hr, plus you need extra for cloudy days, peak demands, and to charge batteries. You have to decide off-grid or on-grid, and if you want to (and are allowed to) sell excess power to the power company. Off gird, the cost of batteries and charge controller are a large part of the cost. On-grid, you have to purchase equipment approved by the power company to match your power with the grid. Panels will cost about $3 per watt, so for 000 watts that is $3000. Double that for installation, then add in cost of charge controller, inverter, batteries, etc. The last items depend on your alternatives, see paragraph above. .
- Q:How many volts does an average solar panel produce?
- You should read up on the different electrical units. You say .5 volts of energy, but this makes little sense. Energy is measured in Joules. Power in Watts. Solar panels will produce different voltages and currents, depending on the amount and angle of sunlight hitting them. Power = volts * amps. Before installing solar panels a home owner should do an energy audit to find out how much power they currently use - and how much that could be reduced with some easy changes. Solar panels are expensive, so it makes sense to reduce the amount that you need to install. In some places you can sell extra power back to your utility - so having extra panels might give you some small amount of money back - but this is rarely enough to justify the cost of the extra panels. I put 28 panels on my house (see picture in source URL). My utility has tiered pricing for electricity (first few kWh each month are cheap, but price for extra ones goes up in stages). My panels keep me from having to pay the higher rates.
- Q:Why are solar panels only 0% efficient?
- Sunlight comes in many frequencies, that's why it's white. Solar Photovoltaics require a photon to displace an electron from a semiconductor and that only happens at one frequency depending on what the semiconductor material is, therefore only one exact frequency gets turned into power. They are working on using organic dyes or quantum dots to absorb the energy in different frequencies and re-emit the energy in the desired frequency. They also are working on using multiple semiconductor materials to try and capture more frequencies. The rest of the energy becomes heat which also reduces the efficiency of the solar cells. The lab record for solar photovoltaics is 42.8% efficiency and quantum dots promises to be 65% to 75% efficient. Keep in mind that fossil fuels are based on energy collected by photosynthesis over millions of years. The efficiency of photosynthesis with modern plants is about 0.5% and the theoretical maximum efficiency of photosynthesis is 6.6%. All of our current energy use is based upon a small fraction of 0.5% efficiency over millions of years.
- Q:Joule Thief vs Solar Panel?
- Solar panels convert light energy to electrical energy with an efficiency of around 5%. A SMALL solar panel will only produce a small amount of power (watts) your joule thief circuit wont help because as you draw more current from the solar panel the voltage will drop; and your joule thief circuit just reduces the efficiency of the whole system Try adding another solar cell in series to get more voltage and more power.
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- Just okorder.com
- Q:How to prepare solar panels?
- It's possible to make a DIY homemade solar or wind power turbine to power your home, house, water pump, irrigation system and much more. You don't need to buy expensive wind turbine generator equipment. Trust me these wind power generator equipment cost so much that you could spend years saving to buy a very small unit. I live in a very windy and remote area in Kenya; Africa where it might be another 3 decades before the national power grid finally gets to our horizon. I was about to buy such equipment when I stumbled on a do it yourself manual online that had colorful illustrations of how to make a homemade wind turbine for as low as $200. Compare this to a small turbine unit that goes for no less than $ 3000 and you see what I mean when I say you are better off making one at home.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range