||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Monocrystalline Series III (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Homemade Solar Panel : Hi! guys i want to know what do you think about Homemade Solar Panel?
- If you want to make hot water then they are easy to make. Search the web.
- Q:Could solar panels contribute to global warming?
- Essentially, solar panels are 'warming neutral'. They absorb energy that would otherwise have heated whatever was behind them, thus have a local cooling effect. This is balanced by the generation of heat when the electricity is used to power, say, a hoover, TV, computer etc, also from 'transmission losses' through the national grid network. Good answers from Claire and Linlyons, bizarre answer from Jim! Tomcat may have a point though...
- Q:Solar panels with snow?
- Solar panels to almost 90 degrees. Clean off snow and spray with MINERAL SPIRITS. I just figgered this out during a snow storm today here at 8000 feet in So. Colorado during a wet and sticky snow. Panels are clean. Sealants used on panels are impervious to MS. Jesus loves us all.
- Q:How much power does a solar panel generate?
- That site tells you somewhat about the cost of solar panels and their MAXIMUM output. Now some who have these panels claim output, in daily terms, 8 times as great as maximum output, which says they are counting on 8 hours of effective sunlight. In California Desert that is sound. You will discover that Ontario Power grid is planning for 3 hours to 4 hours of maximum output . Based on that 3 to 4 hours of maximum output, it would take close to 20 years to recover your cost at the price Ontario pays for solar power. The deal locks you in so that you can not get more money as electricity prices go up, and do not lose if electricity prices go down over that 20 years.
- Q:Does a solar panel work on a cloudy day or a rainy day?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Does a solar panel work on a cloudy day or a rainy day? I've heard that solar panels have back-up batteries for when it is cloudy or rainy that day.. is this true?
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel -?
- For okorder.com/... Electric power. Rather than an overhead cable you can bury a cable or PVC conduit and power the shed with 20AC. You can easily supply 5 to 30A of 20V AC that supply all of your power needs without the issues and limitations of the Solar system. If your shed is within 200 ft of your home you should be able to power the shed for less than $400 if you do the work.
- Q:how efficient are flexible solar panels?
- I don't have a number, but in general, no one uses a flexible panel unless they are compelled to. The efficiency is lower, and my experience is that they don't last. I had one a few years ago, and it lasted less than 2 years. My rigid panels came with a 25-year performance warranty, and are still working great after 7 years.
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- They will work somewhat in the shade but they really work best in direct sunlight. I have solar panels on my home and just a cloud passing over will cause the output to drop quite a bit.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The production of silicon requires that the stone be heated to become liquid, and the heating becomes gaseous crystals. During the need to burn a lot of fossil fuels and emissions of toxic gases silicon tetrachloride, this material has a corrosive effect on the skin. After pickling, pulling crystal, cut the side, finished a series of processes, more industrial chain. The cost of the finished product is too high. The energy consumption of making a solar cell requires solar cells to be equal in power generation for several years. The cost recovery period is very long.
- Q:How many solar panels do we need to power the US?
- well the main problem is that the the solar panels are ineffecent due to their 5 lays(that is what i hunrd they are useing in Gemrnay). Also if i remember right we are at a 20% conversion rate on solor panels. their is 2 problems with solar panels. the weather they drom in effeceny everytime the a cloud get in the way of the sun. what are u doing to do when it gets dusk time? tho neucler power is a good idea. it is only good for the Base load not for the peek power times... IE; Quiting time when everyone gets home and flips on the AC. The best thing really would be Geothormal, nucluer, wind and some solor. but that is for the west out word.. the south is still SOL. So they would need bio fules, better coal plants and fuel cells. (witch is where i am going to start working on here soon )
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range