||Number of Cells(pieces):
High reliability with guaranteed -3% to +5% power output tolerance, ensuring return on investment
High conversion efficiency based on leading innovative photovoltaic technologies
Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load, and extreme temperature variations
Unique frame design, high mechanical strength, and easy Installation
Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition
High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability
1. High light transmission no less than 91.6%
2. Excellent mechanical loading performance (5400 PA)
1. High light transmission
2. High GEL and peeling strength guarantying strong encapsulation
3. Good ultraviolet aging resistance
4. Excellent oxidation resistance
5. TUV certified
1. Excellent efficiency and long term reliability
2. Good performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
3.100% In-line Electroluminescence (EL) tested
4. Positive tolerance for each panel
5. Cell efficiency filling by 0.2 percentage
6. TUV certified
1. TPT based encapsulation and protection
2. Good aging resistance
3. Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability
4. TUV certified
1. Anodized/ Electrophoretic aluminium means durable protection from environment
2. Unique design profile ensuring strong mechanical loading performance
3. Silver/ Black color available
1. Climate membrance: Excellent heat dissipation, prevent steam coming from outside and corrosion of diode by inside steam on the condition of big difference in temperature
2. IP65 protection
3. TUV certified
1. MC4 compatible/ IP65 or MC4 original/ IP67
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging Detail: 2PCS/CARTON; 504PCS/40'; 520PCS/40'H
2. Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after receiving deposit
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards
2.25-year power output transferable warranty
3. Have CE, ISO9001/14004 and RoHS certificates
Main Export Markets:
1. Central/South America
2. Eastern Europe
3. MID East/Africa
4. North America
5. Western Europe
|Cells size (mm):||156*135.5|
|Cells per module:||48pcs|
|Module size (mm):||992*1155*40|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||180w|
|Nominal current (A):||7.47|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||29.5|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||8.07|
|Operating temperature:||-40 to+85degree|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
1.Price per watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
2.Parameter of the module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-si and a-si. please take the specification sheet for your reference.
3.Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller etc.?
We have two companies(CNBM International & CNBM engineering Co.) with different approaches. We can supply not only the solar module but also Solar Cells, off grid solar system, even service with on grid plant.
Our product performance guarantees for 25 years
• 12 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, ISO)
In 3 days after purchasing, we will arrange the factory delivery ASAP. The specific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:who would win in this battle?
- If it was a physical battle, solar panels. It's like burning ants with a magnifying glass. Aim the solar panel at the trees and you have a forest fire.
- Q:Which stores can you buy solar panels at?
- You might try Lowes Home Improvement. Or the yellow pages. Or Solar Panels R US.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:so what do you all think about solar panels? are they worth it?
- Solar panels can be worth it but it is more complex issue than that. It will always be more efficient to add insulation, change to high efficiency lights, more efficient appliances, etc, first to try and save energy. However, if you have done all of that and you have a south facing area whee they could be mounted and you live in an area with a decent amount of sun, then they could pay off. I have no experience myself with Solar City, but I know from word of mouth they are good. I can recommend from first hand experience REC Solar. I have 20 of their panels on my south facing roof. They have a leasing deal or a deal where you buy the system outright (which is what I did) but for less than you might think. I'd be glad to help you if you had any other questions.
- Q:How to connect solar panels to batteries?
- a million. confirm you get carry of the suitable form of battery that permit to can charge from the image voltaic panel. 2. confirm you utilize a gadget which I forgot the call in spite of the fact that it's going to make confident the can charge pass one way in case the sunshine pass out so won't drain the battery at the same time because it somewhat is hook up. 3. confirm you get carry of the suitable can charge from the image voltaic panel to can charge the battery. reason is easyier to swim down the river or is it basic to swim up river.
- Q:Battery for 2V .5W solar panel?
- batteries are rated via the CCA, chilly cranking Amps the better the CCa the longer it is going to very last, don,t imagine you want a cost Controller as your continuously drawing juice from it, the picture voltaic panel will keep the bat at its top , then even as the daylight is down , the pump will draw off the bat,
- Q:How many solar panels?
- A laptop is about 70 to 00 W, and you have two. You also may need to power a router, and modem. So, about 50W to 250W contineous should cover it. To save power when not in use, you can let the display go blank. This will reduce your solar pannel, and battery size, and cost. You will need batteries, and blocking rectifier to store the energy for use at night, and a 300W to 400W inverter. Checkout the link below for purchasing solar equipment. You can only hope to get about 8 to 9 hours of full output from your solar pannels, and 80% efficiency. The laptops will be on and using about 200W for the 8 hours during the charging period. So your pannels, need to produce that plus 2 times more than this amount, so you can charge the batteries for the evening, at the same time. So for 24 hour operation, you will need 200W x8hrs for the laptops, plus (6 hours*70W)/8=340W avg. Total of ~540W for 8 hours. Assuming you use power saving modes when not in use, you can probably get away with 3x60W -- 520W to 600W pannel. ( Thuja is right, a few cloudy days may knock you offline) Batteries. A common low cost ( $40) automotive battery can hold about 40 Amp/hours at 2V. Under load, you may get 35 Amp hours at 0V, which is about 350Watts for one hour. You need about 80W avg for 6 hours, or ~ 2900Watt Hours. Which means you would need 9 automotive batteries. Deep storage batteries cost more, but are more durable. 6*00W pannels, $460*6 ~ $2800 Inverter $70 Batteries $400 Battery cables, rectifier, lugs, connectors $50 There are probably some other hidden costs. I was rooting for you, but it appears to be pricey. Another thing you can do, is to use the new energy efficient RF florescent bulbs for lighting. The color and brightness are excellent, and a 60W bulb only uses about 3W, and they last a lot longer as well.
- Q:Need Large solar panels. ?
- Just google search solar panels or pv panels and you should get a long list of them. That's what I did. Most of the sites selling them will also have the inverters etc that you'll need. Most likely you'll put several small or medium sized panels on your roof - as opposed to just one large one. You probably won't be able to run an entire cafe off of photovoltaic panels, even if you have a bank of batteries. Too many appliances running at the same time. Ask your electric utility company about net metering - you'll buy juice from them when your demand is high and sell to them when your demand is low - IF you can find a sunny day when you're not using juice, but if you have a restaraunt-sized refrigerator you probably won't be selling as much as you're buying. In effect, it won't eliminate your elec bill, just make it a bit smaller. Either way, you may be looking at spending $20,000 to cover the roof with PV panels and your savings won't pay that back any time soon. So, PV is not so great for a business. Much better for a home where you'll be at work all day the only appliances running in your house is your frig. Whatever you invest to solar your house will be repaid when you sell it, meanwhile you'll reduce your bills dramatically, especially if you convert all your indoor lighting to LEDs. On the other hand, the Googleplex, Google's office building full of computers, covered their roof with pv panels and claim to have reduced their monthly bill by /3. BUT, that's a huge building with lots of roof space.
- Q:Where can i buy mini (v - 2v) solar panels?
- I too want to buy the panels to light up my house.
- Q:Does infrared radition occur in solar panels?
- Solar panels do heat up. But that's because the radiant energy from the Sun that lies within the infrared (IR) band of energy causes the material in the panels to heat up. And that's the same for any body that has the Sun shine on it. Your face, for example, will heat up while you get a nice tan on the beach. That's due to the heat producing IR radiant energy. Now if those solar panels are supposed to heat buildings etc., that heat produced in the panels when the IR strikes them will be transferred, usually by some fluid, to floors of the rooms to be heated. And as the amount of heat generated by the Sun is proportional to the area of the solar panels, bigger areas of panel will generate more heat than smaller areas. Photoelectric solar panels are another kind. Here the interest is in the visible band of radiant energy from the Sun. Heat, from IR, is still there, but it is not the product sought by PE solar panels. The visible light photons knock off loosely bound electrons from the photoelectric material (typically silicon based) and those electrons are siphoned off as current. That's where the electrical power comes from for buildings using PE solar panels to provide their own electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range