||Number of Cells(pieces):
Aesthetic appearance with excellent efficiency.
Outstanding performance in Low-Light
High transparent, Low-Iron, Tempered Glass
Unique & Advanced Technology giving the panel good performance
Ability to withstand High Wind-Pressure and Snow-Load
Advanced module sealing technology to eliminate leakage and frame deformation
Ability to meet customized customer's specific requirements
Easy Installation & Maintanance
1. On-grid utility systems;
2. On-grid commercial systems;
3. Off-grid ground mounted systems;
High light transmission no less than 91.6%
Excellent mechanical loading performance (5400 Pa)
High light transmission
High GEL and peeling strength guarantying strong encapsulation
Good ultraviolet aging resistance
Excellent oxidation resistance
Excellent efficiency and long term reliability
Good performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
100% In-line Electroluminescence (EL) tested
Positive tolerance for each panel
Cell efficiency filling by 0.2 percentage
TPT based encapsulation and protection
Good aging resistance
Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability
Anodized/ Electrophoretic aluminium means durable protection from environment
Unique design profile ensuring strong mechanical loading performance
Silver/ Black color available
Climate membrance: excellent heat dissipation, prevent steam coming from outside and corrosion of diode by inside steam on the condition of big difference in temperature
MC4 compatible/ IP65 or MC4 original/ IP67
Primary Competitive Advantages
Country of Origin
Small Orders Accepted
Main Export Markets:
Packaging & Delivery
Delivery Detail:10-15 days after receiving deposit
Solar panel quality and warranty
Peak power of single module in guaranteed in ±3% power tolerance.
Average power of modules in single order is guaranteed not less than the peak power .
Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standard .
5 years limited warranty on material and workmanship .
10 years and 20 years limited warranty for minimum power output.
|Cells size (mm):||125*125|
|Cells per module:||6*12|
|Module size (mm):||674X1482X35|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||150|
|Nominal current (A):||8.33|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/ degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/ degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/ degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||8.99|
|Operating temperature:||-40 to+85 degree|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
1.Price per watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
2.Parameter of the module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-si and a-si. please take the specification sheet for your reference.
3.Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller etc.?
We have two companies(CNBM International & CNBM engineering Co.) with different approaches. We can supply not only the solar module but also Solar Cells, off grid solar system, even service with on grid plant.
Our product performance guarantees for 25 years
• 12 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, ISO)
In 3 days after purchasing, we will arrange the factory delivery ASAP. The specific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:How much candle lights is required to operate a 205 watt solar panel?
- The intensity of direct sun is about 0,000 foot-candles. It would not be practical to light that many standard candles and put them foot away from the panel, but you could supply that intensity with electric lighting. That's in fact how they establish the power ratings of a given panel; they have a rig that provides a standard test condition of sun.
- Q:Solar panel placement idea?
- outside is going to be much better. You can't tell but glass is actully opaque to many ranges of 'light'. If you look at advertising for windows you may see claims to reduce sun fading of your carpet/ furniture. That is because the glass blocks UV. Solar panels get some of their energy from UV light. Also some windows are engineered to block IR to help insulate better when the house is cooler than the outside. Again, solar panels get some of their energy from light in the infrared range. And finally if you're charging batteries the 'off angle time' is still important. The amount of light absorbed is pretty closely related to the cosine of the angle that the sun is 'off' of the direct. so when the sun is 45 degrees off of perpendicular the panels still get cos45 =.707 or about 70% of the available energy. (In practice it's a little less than that because not as much energy gets to the panel to be absorbed as at midday). But anyway, you can figure two hours of morning or late afternoon sun will give you as much energy as hour of midday sun. So if the panel is inside, you miss out on that available energy.
- Q:A question about central a/c and roof solar panels?
- Don't do it! It takes years to get your money back. Your better to put the money into insulation and or buying geo thermal unit. I knew someone who install solar panels on his roof to generate hydro and he didn't notice much of a change on his hydro bill and then he had roof problems . Central air units in last 2 years have become very efficient . Almost half the hydro of ones 0 years ago. If you can afford buy a geo thermal unit. It uses the heat of the ground in the winter 2 heat your house during the winter and the coolness of the ground to cool your house. They aren't cheap though. If you plan on living in your house for more than 0 years and have the room in the yard to install then go for it. No how you slice it though AC units use way more hydro than solar panels can produce. You would need about half a football field with a huge battery storage system to run a AC unit. When a company states you might on hydro I would stay away. Also remember they do not tell you about the costs of the upkeep on the solar panels and converter and batteries
- Q:What things can a solar panel power?
- With the right equipment anything that requires electricity. I have been living on solar power for 6 years now.
- Q:Do solar panels keep a structure cooler?
- it would depend on the type of paneling. And compared to what. Since it absorbs solar energy, that includes some heat. Compared to white paint, which may reflect more of the heat, it depends.
- Q:Solar panels for car fans?
- You may not like it, but the answer's still the same. A car fan will draw anything from a few to several hundred watts, depending on which fan you're talking about (A/C, ventilation, cooling). A solar array will take up roughly one square meter to generate 00 Watts with the sun shining straight down onto it, so you'll need to cover (more or less) the entire roof (or hood) with solar cells in order to power that fan (minimum). If you still want to go ahead: Solar panels, Fuse, cables. Preferrably one cut-out diode per panel (in addition to the hopefully present internal diodes in the panels) in order to prevent one panle dumping its load into the next instead of into the fan. Much better option: get a low power fan (e.g a slow running computer fan) and connect it to that panel of yours. These fans make do with about 0 Watts (at a much lower air throughput), so you'll actually have a chance of running it from the solar panel without coverig your car in panels.
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- Yes. If there is any light, even on a cloudy day, a solar panel can generate power. But the amount of power generated is much less when the solar panel is not in direct sunlight (about 90% less). On a cloudy day, typical solar panels can produce 0-25% of their rated capacity. The exact amount will vary depending on the density of the clouds, and may also vary by the type of solar panel; some kinds of panels are better at receiving diffuse light. SunPower solar cells, for example, have been designed to capture a broader range of the solar spectrum. By capturing more red and blue wavelengths, their solar panels can generate more electricity even when it’s overcast. Ultraviolet light also reaches the earth’s surface in abundance during cloudy days (if you’ve ever been at the beach when it’s cloudy and gotten a sunburn, you’ve experienced this firsthand). Some solar cells are in development that can capture UV rays, although these are not out on the market yet. Even with a standard solar panel on a cloudy day, though, you will be able to generate some power when it’s daylight. The same thing is true in foggy weather. If you live in a city with frequent fog, like San Francisco, you’ll still be able to generate electricity when the fog rolls in. :)
- Q:Why should I use solar panels?
- They are not necessary, and you don't have to use them. However, the benefit of using solar panels is that you can make your own electricity at no cost. Yeah, of course, you need to spend some cash to build those panels, but once they are there, they will work like a charm, giving you free power.
- Q:in a solar panel, where do the protons go?
- Here okorder.com/... Within this structure, the electrons are not really lost from the system. An electron just gets enough energy (from light) to be able to leave its atom, and float freely around the structure. Hence you have electrons in motion, which is the definition of electric current. If the lights go out, the electrons just settle back into one of the atoms that is missing an electron.
- Q:can I run a desktop computer with a solar panel?
- Guide okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range