||Number of Cells(pieces):
Aesthetic appearance with excellent efficiency.
Outstanding performance in Low-Light
High transparent, Low-Iron, Tempered Glass
Unique & Advanced Technology giving the panel good performance
Ability to withstand High Wind-Pressure and Snow-Load
Advanced module sealing technology to eliminate leakage and frame deformation
Ability to meet customized customer's specific requirements
Easy Installation & Maintanance
1. On-grid utility systems;
2. On-grid commercial systems;
3. Off-grid ground mounted systems;
High light transmission no less than 91.6%
Excellent mechanical loading performance (5400 Pa)
High light transmission
High GEL and peeling strength guarantying strong encapsulation
Good ultraviolet aging resistance
Excellent oxidation resistance
Excellent efficiency and long term reliability
Good performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
100% In-line Electroluminescence (EL) tested
Positive tolerance for each panel
Cell efficiency filling by 0.2 percentage
TPT based encapsulation and protection
Good aging resistance
Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability
Anodized/ Electrophoretic aluminium means durable protection from environment
Unique design profile ensuring strong mechanical loading performance
Silver/ Black color available
Climate membrance: excellent heat dissipation, prevent steam coming from outside and corrosion of diode by inside steam on the condition of big difference in temperature
MC4 compatible/ IP65 or MC4 original/ IP67
Primary Competitive Advantages
Country of Origin
Small Orders Accepted
Main Export Markets:
Packaging & Delivery
Delivery Detail:10-15 days after receiving deposit
Solar panel quality and warranty
Peak power of single module in guaranteed in ±3% power tolerance.
Average power of modules in single order is guaranteed not less than the peak power .
Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standard .
5 years limited warranty on material and workmanship .
10 years and 20 years limited warranty for minimum power output.
|Cells size (mm):||125*125|
|Cells per module:||6*12|
|Module size (mm):||674X1482X35|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||150|
|Nominal current (A):||8.33|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/ degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/ degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/ degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||8.99|
|Operating temperature:||-40 to+85 degree|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
1.Price per watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
2.Parameter of the module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-si and a-si. please take the specification sheet for your reference.
3.Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller etc.?
We have two companies(CNBM International & CNBM engineering Co.) with different approaches. We can supply not only the solar module but also Solar Cells, off grid solar system, even service with on grid plant.
Our product performance guarantees for 25 years
• 12 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, ISO)
In 3 days after purchasing, we will arrange the factory delivery ASAP. The specific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:How to prepare solar panels?
- You okorder.com
- Q:Solar panels and your opinion?
- You ask a great question, because this should really be a financial decision, and not only an environmental one. Depending on which state you live in, the payback on a system is often in the 5 to 2 year range. The great thing about solar panels is that the fuel source is free and you don't need to speculate on your future costs. You pay for the equipment up front, and then you just enjoy the free power. Most solar panel systems last at least 30 years, so compare the cost of solar panels to paying your average electric bill 360 times. And that does not include any inflation of energy cost increase. Check out our website to learn more.
- Q:Cost and energy generated by solar panel?
- A little more than 0 watts per square foot, so that size panel would generate 250 watts under ideal conditions, which is noon on a sunny but not too hot day, near the equator. That's about /3 horsepower, or the same power as a man working hard. That is larger than needed to keep the battery of the car charged, unless you plan to run a laptop or something off it at night. The power is also too small to power the car for driving. If it's an electric car, you could get maybe another 2 miles per day out of the car, again, under ideal conditions. An RV store might have an idea of how much installation would cost. They would be accustomed to solar panels for RV's, but probably not small cars. A panel of that size would cost perhaps $500-800 just for the panel.
- Q:Solar Panel load resistors?
- Photovoltaic cells have a load curve that gives the power conversion based on the current drawn. This makes it harder to calculate. For instance, at infinite resistance, the solar cell will have a peak voltage that produces no power (P=I*V=V^2/r). At short circuit, the voltage collapses to essentially nothing and so the power is almost nothing. There is an optimal load (sweet spot) where the resistance applied will draw the most power out of the cell while not overloading it. This measure is either given by the manufacturer or found experimentally. Upon taking a lit panel that has no load and applying a 00 ohm resistance, the voltage will drop. By how much is entirely dependent on the array layout and specific cell characteristics. As the resistance drops from the optimal load point, the voltage collapses fairly sharply. As the resistance increases from the optimal load point, the voltage will rise more at first and then level off to the peak or no-load voltage.
- Q:I want to Build a solar Panel.?
- that will sell a ready-made panel for less than that. Note that when someone puts up free instructions, they usually have lots of pictures of themselves and what they made, step-by-step. What I have noticed in all of the review sites for solar guides is that they never have a picture of what they made, in spite of their claims to have tried the guide. At best, all I see is stock pictures from the guide.
- Q:rooftop pool solar panel leaks?
- bypass the whole panel if you can ( one individual panel of several ) , or bypass that loop in that panel - car part rubber hose clamps
- Q:Benefits of Solar Panels?
- There's a few different kinds of solar panels. Some of them are only for collecting heat, they're relatively inexpensive and not a bad deal, though installation can be expensive of course. The most sophisticated of these use some pretty high tech collectors to heat up an antifreeze solution that in turn is circulated through a reservoir (how water heater), to supply the house. Your electric producing solar panels are more expensive. You can go on OKorder and do a search on photovoltaic panels and get a pretty good idea real quick. The panels alone can run you 2 or 3 bucks a watt of output or more, and you may need 3 or 4 thousand watts of output to give you reasonable system for your house, depending on how much electricity you use. Then there's installation, for which you may need a professional electrician and so on. If you want a system incorporating deep cycle batteries then that's another expense, but you don't necessarily need those if you're not planning to take yourself completely off the grid. Not that the systems are really complicated. Some people wire panels together themselves from scrap cell components to save money. Of course you'd need to understand the basic wiring involved for that, and you'd almost certainly be required to retain an electrician to tie any system into the grid itself. Although there is such a thing as a plug in grid tie inverter. This is is a gadget that will take your DC solar panel output and feed it into the standard wiring of your house via an ordinary electrical outlet. You'd still need to understand enough to get the DC voltage right no doubt.
- Q:Power tester for solar panel?
- Q:What are solar cells made of?
- Solar cells are mainly made of a semiconductor called silicon,when sunshine on it,solar energy is converted into electrical energy by photovoltaic.The energy knocks electrons loose, allowing them to flow freely.This flow of electrons is a current, this current, together with the cell's voltage (which is a result of its built-in electric field or fields), defines the power (or wattage) that the solar cell can produce.
- Q:Solar panel for macbook?
- Well that's a good idea,,,here's what ya need..First you need an array that will overcome the drain effect created by the in use or sleeping laptop...that is best solved by averaging out the real use of the machine in terms of watt/minutes...If you check your transformer you'll see it has a capacity which you have cited however the true use of the computer is about 40-50 percent of that in watt/minutes..but only while your using it and when in the sleep mode the watt/minute value drops even more to about 5%.... So if your actual use consists of 2 hours of use per day at 50% and 2 hours at 5% percent the actual wattage draw is only averaged out at 34watts/minute. optimally your panel should supply all your power from its photovoltaic conversion ,but in the real world application the panel only recharges ,over a period of time, the used power. So if you had a 5 watt (@ 2vdc) panel working 480 minutes and used up 35 x2=700 and 9 x2=8 for a total of 78 watts you would have 5 x 480 = 7200 watts input and a parasitic load of 78 watts in the two hours...well within the recharge state required.. For a little safety I would permanently wire a cigarette lighter type plug to the end of the panel this will keep the polarity correct and serve as a quick disconnet means...Also add a fuse at .5 amp... a good place to get these are on the internet....some are very expensive some a very cheap --go for a middle of the roader...Have a good one from the E...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range