York Air Conditioner Parts
York Air Conditioner Parts Related Searches
York Air Conditioner Parts Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional York Air Conditioner Parts supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest York Air Conditioner Parts firm in China.
How to correctly use of household air conditioning pressure gauge
- 1) check for the temperature of the fluid tube and muffler and condensation. Start the air conditioning runs under the condition of refrigeration 20 min, if any condensation on the outdoor unit back to the valve and the muffler, muffler fingered temperature was lower than that for the temperature of the fluid pipe, shows refrigerant in the system is enough, air conditioning running normally. Has one of following cases, indicates lack of refrigeration: (1) for the liquid condensation tube, muffler condensation; (2) for liquid pipe frost; (3) for liquid tube not dewing cool, muffler, nor too cold; (4) for fluid pipe and trachea is not cool. (2) measure the pressure of the valve in the back. Add the pressure gauge connected to air conditioning low pressure Angle valve inlet, measuring its operation at low pressure, under normal circumstances, when the environment temperature is about 30 ℃, refrigeration operation of low pressure is 0.45 ~ 0.55 Mpa, in heat pump air conditioning heating runtime should be 1.8 Mpa, if under the pressure, shows lack of refrigerant. The lower the pressure, the greater the leakage. If the basic pressure, explain refrigerant has. (3) fill nitrogen pressure (1.5 Mpa nitrogen filling the), observe the four two connecting pipe joint, gas liquid valve stem, and whether there is oil stains in areas such as the liquid mouth. There are oil stains for leaks. (4) using the leak detector to find the general part, and then coated with soap and water, if there are air bubbles appeared, to be funnelled namely.s
Air conditioning energy consumption ratio is what mean
- Is refers to the consumption of a certain power, produce the corresponding amount of cold or heat. Both the ratio of the higher the better, show higher energy conversion, energy saving.s
The snow kind of what kind of air conditioning, they each have what effect
- R401AR410A composed of two kinds of quasi azeotropic mixture, mainly include hydrogen, fluorine and carbon (HFC), has the stability, non-toxic, superior performance, etc.s
Air conditioning can generally use a few years?
- It depends on you will maintain. I bought 94 orcs now still use air conditioning for 17 years, is working properly now, 20 years should be no problem. Outdoor parts is a bit rusty. Normal 10 years is no problem.s
Oneself how to remove the air conditioning?
- Are you want to tear open outfit? Suggestions don't yourself, looking for professionals to help you. Because the teardown charge fluorine, installed pumping air into vacuum state, even if you don't understand it against air conditioning...s
Air conditioning power consumption how to calculate
- Power consumption is to basically see the power of compressor, the compressor power = refrigerating capacity/energy consumption ratio, the general air conditioning energy consumption ratio is greater than 3, so 1 piece of electric power is 735 w, general data 1.5 horse power is the power consumption of about 1100 watts 735 * 1.5, which is about 1 hour and 1.1 KWH, in addition to the compressor, and a fan or other motors require electricity, a total of 1 hour is 1.2 degrees or so. The most simple way to look at the instructions on the input power is how many kilowatts of power, the power consumption is 1 hours
How to vacuum home air conditioning
- Had better use vacuum pump, can also be used under the condition of no refrigerant. Is to add refrigerant gas to 3 kg pressure, then put away, and, again, again and again for three or four times, and then can add refrigerant liquid. Air conditioning air conditioner (air conditioner), also known as the air conditioning. Refers to the use of artificial means, within the buildings/structures on the ambient air temperature, humidity, cleanliness, speed and other parameters to adjust and control the process. Generally include cold source and heat source equipment, hot and cold media distribution system, terminal device such as a few most and other auxiliary equipment. Mainly include water pump, fan and piping system. Terminal device is responsible for the use of distribution to the cold heat, specific processing air, air parameters of the target environment is achieved.s
Household air conditioning air supply isn't send outdoor wind indoor?
- Only a handful of household air-conditioner installed "fresh air tube", also is to use duct from outdoor fresh air into the air conditioning, blow out after air conditioner filter, adjust temperature to the room. This kind of air conditioning are very few, and most are not very well; Because there are many critical problems not well solved. And commercial use of air conditioning, there are a lot of outdoor air can be introduced.s
Classification of the top kitchen appliances
- According to the classification of top kitchen appliances: The top kitchen appliances is divided into machetes, knives, slice vegetable peeler, ham, tomato, watermelon knife, bread...
Automatic rice cooker's intriduction
- A rice cooker or rice steamer is a container or kitchen appliance dedicated to cooking rice. Rice can also be cooked in general-purpose saucepans.Rice cookers may be divided into a...
electric wall ovens overview
- Wall ovens are an efficient solution for at-home cooks who want to save space but maximize their cooking capabilities. Single electric wall ovens are most popular, but gas models a...
What skills are the maintenance of modern kitchen appliances
- Range hood, gas stoves, disinfecting cabinets, etc., are essential products in the kitchen. In the kitchen fumes, these products will be covered with a thick layer of oil.What meth...
History of integrated ovens
- The earliest ovens were found in Central Europe, and dated to 29,000 BC. They were roasting and boiling pits inside yurts used to cook mammoth. In Ukraine from 20,000 BC they us...