Wind Power Station
Wind Power Station Related Searches
Wind Power Station Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Wind Power Station supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Wind Power Station firm in China.
What kind of walt of electricity use in U.S.A?
- 110 for most plug in equipment, 220 for appliances like a refridgerator or stove.s
What causes electrical blackouts and brownouts?
- Blackout: Total loss of utility power. CAUSE - Blackouts are caused by excessive demand on the power grid, lightning storms, ice on power lines, car accidents, backhoes, earthquakes and other catastrophies. Sag or Brownout - Sags or brownouts can be caused by heavy equipment coming on-line, short circuits, undersized electrical circuitry, or when the utility company deliberately decreases voltage levels in order to cope with peak load times (rolling brownouts). Brownouts generally occur during the summer heat waves. ucc.uconn.edu/~wwwucc/ddd0006s
my appliance says it needs a 15 amp NEMA 5-15R outlet. picture looks like houselhold one. Are they the same?
- Its a standard outlet, and can be used anywhere. If it shows only one outlet it could be saying that it needs to be dedicated but realistically any outlet that is in the laundry area of your home is already supposed to be independent of any other outlets. No big deal.s
Is there a universal definition of electrical continuity, in terms of maximum ohms for the circuit?
- The definition of electrical continuity is that the current will be closed by electrons and molecules. The ohms, is the resistance to the circut being closed completely, usually determined by a nominal factor in communication and audio equipment. 25 ohms is a high resistance. In other words, 4 ohm speakers will be almost twice as loud with the same applied volume than 8 ohm speakers. So your 25 ohm measurement is taking out most of the current. You are creating the resistance to the 100% continuity by 25 ohms. Ted Taff money911.wss
Electrodes are found in electrochemsistry, not in a generator?
- According to Wikipedia: An electrode is an electrical conductor used to make contact with a nonmetallic part of a circuit (e.g. a semiconductor, an electrolyte or a vacuum). There is an example of an electrode used in generators, and all industrial/commercial electrical systems. It is called a grounding electrode. It is a metallic rod that is driven deep in to the dirt, to establish a contact with the background Earth voltage. Is the dirt a nonmetallic part of the circuit? Well, dirt often does contain metals in it, but it isn't dominantly metal, so it still is considered non-metallic. And we normally hope that the dirt isn't part of the circuit, but there is a chance that it can become part of the circuit, and that is generally why grounding electrodes are installed. The grounding electrode doesn't really play an active role in the operation of any of the electrical equipment. It is more of a safety feature, as a JUST IN CASE the insulation on the live wire fails. Suppose the live wire insulation fails, and the live wire contacts the metal structure of a device (that isn't intended to play an electrical role), and you as a human victim touch that metal structure. You are also standing on the ground, and the natural path of electric current from the metal structure to the ground is through your body. Unless of course, a better path is established in advance. And that is what a grounding electrode, and the rest of the grounding system does. It establishes electrical continuity with all metals that aren't intended to be electrically involved, so that any failure of the live wire will trip the circuit breaker before there is a chance that the human gets injured.s
what equipment uses light, electrical and kinetic energy?
- The cars they use to race with in the world solar challenge. The last challenge finished previous month. Do a google images search on world solar challenge to find pictures of the cars. They can cruise at around 50 mph using just solar power! Top speeds up to 80 mph or so.s
A huge power surge destroyed all my electrical appliances. Who is to blame?
- Getting your self an attorney is all you can do to start.s
Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering?
- I'm in EE and it's fairly difficult. I hear it's one of the harder ones (according to other engineers), but I enjoy it. It's still not TOO hard. I think that both are fairly important, but I believe that presently the big issue is interfacing with the nervous system/brain, so I might lean toward electrical. But then again, the bionic part itself is mechanical, so I think it just boils down to personal preference.s
What is a LED Backlit Monitor
- A LED monitor or a LED display is most common in our daily life. We use it in our PC, in our phone or in our Car. But have you ever thought about how a LED backlit display is made ...
How do LED Displays work
- LEDs (light-emitting diodes) are the miniature, coloured, gauge lights you see on electronic instrument panels. They are considerably smaller, more energy-saving, and much more dep...
What does a Car Battery do
- You may wonder what battery actually do in your car. In sum, a car battery will just start your car motor and then engine will provide all the power the car needs.Car batter will p...
How Does a LED Display Work
- There have now been models of actual LED DISPLAYs. Instead although they did not have an LCD panel had 3 little coloured LEDs per pixel. OLED DISPLAYs will become affordable in jus...
How does a Battery Work
- Battery is becoming more and more important in our daily life. In some cases, we can’t live without batteries – we can’t live without our mobile phones, shavers or automobile...