Water Flow Control Valve
Water Flow Control Valve Related Searches
Water Flow Control Valve Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Water Flow Control Valve supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Water Flow Control Valve firm in China.
So how does the valve turn on?
- The handle of the valve is opened along the pipe and perpendicular to the pipes
I would like to ask how to access the valve?
- I was about 08 years of contact valve, indeed many, but a company, all products will not have, are designed to do certain types of valves, such as for HVAC, or petrochemical, some other valves used in engineering, will do the purchase, so you only according to the company's products study on the line, need to learn what, what, high efficiency.If you do the design, you have to learn a lot of things: "mechanical design manual" and "valve design manual" is essential, often used;Of course, functional things are the basis, that is, the structure, the work principle must be obtained first, in order to do relevant design and improvement;First of all, the structure design, CAD must learn, three-dimensional software also have to learn one, Solidworks, Peo/E, UG, Catia can be;Second, strength analysis is necessary, so in mathematics, mechanics, mechanical design things to learn solid; can make strength analysis with finite element analysis software, need to learn, software Comosworks, Ansys;Third, the valve design will have fluid aspects, flow design, flow capacity, flow characteristics of the study, to study fluid mechanics, heat transfer, etc., CFD software has Fluent, Ansys, CFX, Star-CD;In addition, materials and technical aspects should be learned.Slowly, I also step by step by side with coming.Hope to be of help to you.s
What is the difference between valve j941H-40 and j41H-40?
- The difference is that one drive is electric, one is transmission, and the other is manual."Valve design manual" showsJ- stop valve9- electric4- connection means flange connection1- through typeH- sealing surface is alloy40- operating pressure is 4.0Mpa (or 40 kg)More than one, 9, 9 fingers, electric, more than an electric.Valve (Famen) is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure.Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest stop valve to a very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, a wide range of varieties and specifications. Valves can be used to control air, water, steam, a variety of corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media and other types of fluid flow. The valve according to the material is divided into cast iron valves, cast steel valves, stainless steel valves (201, 304, 316), chrome molybdenum steel, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel valves, valve, dual phase steel valves, plastic valves, non-standard customized valve material etc..s
What valve is the YQZ45X-16Q?
- Specifically, YQ usually is the enterprise code, Z valve, 4 representative flange, 5 representatives of the dark bar, X (soft) rubber seal (gate coated with rubber material), nominal pressure 16 representative (PN) 1.6Mpa, Q on behalf of the valve body is made of ductile cast iron. If you add the valve bore (DN), it will be more detailed.s
Is the filter also valve?
- The filter is in fact a low inlet and outlet shut-off valve with no disc and valve head. The filter screen is arranged in the middle, to control the filter according to the number of travel impurities. Usually follow the valve to tender, but not valves.s
Chinese valve and a valve which is better?
- These two brands are domestic big brands, as long as the quality is good, good appearance, good after-sales service on the line, as for the brand, it is a personal choices
What valve is the DN 25?
- This is only the aperture of the valve. It does not represent the form of the valve.s
Where is the filling portion of the valve?
- The valve stem and the body of the valve at the junction of the pressure cap, the pressure cap is filled inside.Valve (Famen) is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure. Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest stop valve to a very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, a wide range of varieties and specifications.s
What does water pump do in a car
- Drive car, all know that what does water pump do in a car. The pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. It transmits the mechanical energy or other ex...
What does clump meter measure
- The invention of clump meter provides us with a lot of convenience. If we would like to use clump meter in perspective, We should know that what does clump meter measure. Apart fro...
Get to know the small air compressors
- It has been recognized that small air compressors have been used for many years, since people found the underground oil and tried to extract them. Then the original pump was create...
Different kinds of cheap air compressors
- Cheap air compressors mean the pumps that can absorb or discharge airs. In order to ensure good working conditions of them, we should well maintain cheap air compressors during the...
A full-round understanding of compressed air systems
- It has been recognized that compressed air systems have a wide application in our daily life, regardless of the industries. Besides, compressed air systems mean the systems that ca...