Vinyl Flooring Related Searches
Vinyl Flooring Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Vinyl Flooring supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Vinyl Flooring firm in China.
Can Stanley Steamer Remove Ink from Carpet?
- Chances okorder.com., to locate a carpet cleaner who can make after hours stain removal calls. The people at this web site are certified, insured, professionals. The longer you wait for a pro, the harder the stain is to remove. Good Lucks
What is the best way to clean a carpet?
- Steam clean it. Buy one, rent one or hire a professional. They are perfectly fine on carpets. I have my own steam cleaner and it's gets used constantly. Don't waste your money on scotch guard products. They are surface only and once you wipe up a spill or clean the carpet, the scotch guard is gone. Probably one of the most over rated products on the market. The main things that harm carpet are not cleaning regularly, not vacuuming regularly or choosing the wrong carpet pad.s
Does ammonia and vinegar clean carpet in a steam clean machine?
- If you're asking if they'll work as part of the cleaning solutions for the actual carpet, then no, they aren't good for that application...s
when moving into an apt should there be new carpeting?
- no they are not required to provide new flooring with every tenants
Carpet quote? Is this a good deal?
- I am looking for carpeting to prepare my home for resale. I live in GA, and a few hours away is Dalton, GA- where most carpet is manufactured. You can go online and get some names of carpeting stores there, and give them a call with the names of the carpeting you are interested in they will give you a quote. I found some online that I liked, called the store, and they are sending me out some free samples. I am looking at one style that is Weardated Durasoft 32 oz, for $7.50/yd. Padding will be around $3/yd, and I think installation will be $5 or so. I try not to ever pay retail price for anything, if I can help it. I have bought carpeting thru Dalton before and was perfectly happy with it. Since I live within driving range, the installer picked it up and delivered it without charging us. That was a few years ago, before the gas hike, so we'll see if we can make that happen again. Good Luck.s
how to make a carpet cat climber.?
- First of all you need some wood and some long nails and a hammer and a staple gun. Take a large flat piece of wood and use as a base. Wrap the carpet around it and staple the carpet on the bottom of the wood. Depending on high you want to make your carpeted climber for your cat, take two pieces of 2 x 4's and nail them together. Wrap the carpet around them and staple gun the ends together and make sure after they are stapled together, that you pound the staples in good and deep so that they don't catch on the cat's claws. Then taking long nails nail the one end onto the base. Note, the end of the 2x4's shouldn't have carpet on it, just bare wood. Do the same for the perch as you did for the base. The cat will love to climb up and down and you can play with your cat with bungie type of toys too. However don't let bungie toys left unattended. Cats and kittens can get too rough with them and they could end of strangling themselves with these toys when you are not present with them. Good luck and I hope you and your cat have many long hours and days ahead enjoying each other's company and friendship in play!s
We have dirty carpet!!!!?
- Yes they do, but only for maintnence jobs. If your carpet is really bad and stained I would get it professionaly cleaned, then buy one of those carpet cleaners to maintain it every 2 months or so.s
Friends ruined my cashmere rug. Does anyone know any miracle cures ?
- A professional carpet cleaner is your best bet. However, you say this is out of the question. Realize that any home remedy is risky. Having said this, you can try to clean this rug yourself, but the results are not guaranteed. You can remove red wine with white wine. Pour white wine onto the red wine stains. Let that sit for about 20 minutes. Then wash the rug in your machine using the cold water setting and Woolite. I would not add fabric softener. After washing, hang to air dry. Do not machine dry. There is a chance machine washing will ruin your rug, but cold water machine-washing is as close as hand-washing as possible. If you let the rug air dry, there is a good chance it will survive. Honestly, if I had an expensive cashmere rug that was stained, I would take it a professional. The choice is yours. Good luck. -s
- There are many fabric types , in life, we know there are also many. Below we will introduce the specific fabric classification method. A: according to the forming fabric processing...
Fabric width and testing methods
- For the fabric width, the word, you may be a stranger, and until now, there is no international approval fabric testing standards, but in Western Europe and the United States and o...
Type of thread
- Thread is used widely in our daily life nowadays; maybe many people want to know the type of thread and their usage. Thread is a common structure of parts and it is the key part of...
Fabric brand of New Group
- New Group, China's largest flax fabric production enterprises, flax, top ten enterprises in China, the Chinese fabric products, fashion fabrics for enterprises in China, unwave...
Measure width of fabric
- It is universally acknowledged that fabric plays an important role in our daily life. But have you concerned about the width of fabric? Do you know the meaning of test the width of...