Vinyl Flooring Retailers
Vinyl Flooring Retailers Related Searches
Vinyl Flooring Retailers Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Vinyl Flooring Retailers supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Vinyl Flooring Retailers firm in China.
Moving into a house with all wood floors - do you have suggestions/info about rugs/runners?
- OKorder.com has matching rugs and runners of all shapes and sizes. Also, JC Penny used to sell matching rugs and runners, maybe they still do. I have personally purchased two runners and stapled them, one after the other, onto my stairs. It was supposed to be a quick-fix but it turned out so well, that here we are 7 years later and it still looks great. If you select a runner with a boarder, begin at the top of the steps. Once you work your way down the steps, you may have to cut off the edge of the rug (boarder) and then some, so the cut lands at the end of a riser above a stair tread. If you want the boarder to show at the bottom of the steps, begin the second runner at the bottom of the steps and work up to the other runner until they meet in the riser crease. This will look like it is all one custom piece with a boarder all around the edges. Good luck. To protect your floors from further damage until you can get around to either refinishing the floors or installing wall to wall carpeting, I would certainly use rug pads under any runners or throw rugs. You say you are preparing for deployment. I wish you and your family all the best and I am grateful for our military. Thank you.s
Can you shampoo wool Carpet?
- Wool carpet looks and feels awesome, but is tougher to maintain. I would not use a general carpet shampoo on it since they tend to be rough on non-synthetic fibers over time. For spot treating (spills, etc): Use a white cloth dampened with barely warm water and a few drops of clear dish washing liquid. White cloth and clear liquid just to make sure there's no color/chemical transfer. Blot it the way you'd get at any spill and then a dry cloth to get all that water up. For a deep clean: You'll be better off getting a professional in once a year or whenever the mess is too big to clean yourself.s
Problem with a hook rug?
- I used to make my own hooked rugs...just cut a patch of canvas the approx. size of that damaged area and incorporate the patch into the rest of your wool pattern...you could thread some thread first so it will stay in place as you are hooking the rug...Since it's a random pattern it will not be noticed (only from underneath) Right?s
Area rug with mold on it. How can I clean it?
- You should look in the yellow pages for your area for a rug cleaning company that does area rugs. I know of a couple of places like this in San Diego, where you bring in the area rug (any size, really), and they hang it up on a big scaffold and clean it with pressure washers. I don't know how much it costs, but they always seem to be busy. So, it can't be that expensive.s
How to dye a rug?
- Whether dyeing would work depends on what fibre it's made of. If it's wool or cotton, it would dye quite well with ordinary dyes, though it might present a few difficulties since dyes usually call for being heated, and a lot of rinsing after. If it's a synthetic fibre, which it very likely is, it might not dye at all because synthetics don't absorb dye very well, if at all. If they do, they usually require processes that would be very difficult to achieve with a rug, such as heating the dye bath with the item in it. All in all, it's probably not worth even trying. Find a cheap black rug to buy.s
What is a home remedy for getting red kool-aid out of light colored carpet?
- Blot all of the kool aid out with cool water and a towel When satisfied that you removed most of it, pour on some hydrogen peroxide, let it bubble, then blot somemore.s
how long it takes to replace carpet?
- An empty place the carpet can be done , ripped out and replaced in a day with a 2 man crew. A one person operation may take 2 days. That you can find out when you schedule the job. With rip out , disposal, new carpet and installation, your looking at 3000$ ( +- of course) . This is based on the 1000 s/f you say. This may not be all carpet.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GLs
Am I having an allergic reaction to the rug doctor help!!?
- me too badly first my feet started to ich then my body broke out into red bumps . its got to be the chimical but rug docter is denying the whole thing . blaming it on my carpet or things that wheer not on the serface but deep in the carpet thay are asses and where no help to me . i took a shower and half to where shoes on my feet but i went and bought a cheep machene and used only hot water in it to get it out and its a little better never use it was the pet type and the dog never in my room and before no allergy to laying on the carpet befores
- Thread is a common structure of parts; it is the key part of thread connection and screw drive. We can see thread frequently in our daily life and there are lots of thread type. No...
Type of thread
- Thread is used widely in our daily life nowadays; maybe many people want to know the type of thread and their usage. Thread is a common structure of parts and it is the key part of...
- There are many fabric types , in life, we know there are also many. Below we will introduce the specific fabric classification method. A: according to the forming fabric processing...
- Our clothes, window curtains, shoes, all kinds of these had been used in our diary life. Certainly, fabric price depends on quality and material of fabric. We often use wool fabric...
- It is universally acknowledged that leather is becoming more and more popular nowadays. But many people have no idea about leather brand, so today I will introduce some leather bra...