Vertical Blinds For Windows
Vertical Blinds For Windows Related Searches
Vertical Blinds For Windows Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Vertical Blinds For Windows supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Vertical Blinds For Windows firm in China.
What does T6 mean in aluminum alloy sections?
- The aluminum alloy heat treatment process of the broken bridge aluminum profile: the specific content is as follows:T6 is the deformation of Aluminum Alloy (distinguished from casting Aluminum Alloy) a heat treatment process, is "solid solution treatment (for steel in this process is called" quenching ", everyone should be very familiar with) + artificial aging process", of which the main factor is the solid solution temperature, quenching rate (determined by the quenching medium) and the aging temperature, holding time, time series (an aging or ageing).For different alloys, the same heat treatment code, such as T6, contains values that vary from one factor to another.This process is distinguished from what is commonly known as an annealing process.This process is the key to solving the problems of strength, plasticity, reasonable collocation (high strength and sufficient plasticity) and corrosion resistance.Without deformation of alloy Txxx processing, is absolutely can not be used as a structural material, will be mine, so please rest assured that your car frame (if not from the black hearted miners workshop) must have been processed.2014 aluminum alloy commonly used heat treatment state code has T6, T62, T651 (E), different product shape processing process is slightly different.My MOSSO car shelf is 7005 alloy, the usual process is T53 (V), do not write above also know.Handlebar and handlebar immediately 6061 aluminum alloy T6The above aluminum alloys are all foreign brandss
Emergency: the scrap aluminum production enterprises how to conduct accounting treatment,
- The cost of scrap is usually included in the cost of the product. Therefore, the sale of scrap, only income, there is no cost. If the need for management, the establishment of "raw materials - Waste - XXX" can also be. Examples are as follows:1, March 5th workshop in accordance with product production needs. Lead aluminum 1000kg, the unit price is 23.4567 yuanBorrow: production cost - direct material 23456.70Credit: raw materials, -XX profiles, 1000kg 23456.702 and March 25th, the waste generated by the workshop 20kg into the waste warehouse, according to the market price of 5 yuan /kg valuation, according to retire the library for accounting treatmentBorrowing: production costs - direct material -100Credit: raw materials - Scrap - profiles -20kg, -1003 and March 27th, the stock 1200kg scrap sent to the foundry for aluminum ingot, ingot factory price 6 yuan /kgBy: accounts receivable - foundries 7200Credit: other business income + tax 72004, March 27th, scrap exchange aluminum ingot 1050kg, unit price 8 yuan /kg, separately pay processing fee 1200 yuanBorrow: raw material - aluminium ingot 10508400Credit: accounts receivable - foundries 7200Accounts payable - foundries 1200Payment of processing fees (differentials)By: accounts payable 1200Cash: 1200s
How to distinguish the true and false of aluminum profile
- 1. Light weight 2. 3 and after the incision is white within 4 hard, very fine very hards
What are the major factors determining the quality of aluminum profiles?
- Then, how to distinguish the aluminum profile is good or bad? Let's get to know those aluminum profiles that are not qualified.First, extrusion defects.Aluminum extrusion process for machine equipment is perfect, process technology is mature and whether the operation staff misconduct and other reasons, will lead to aluminum flakes, such as inclusion, delamination, chromatic aberration, distortion and other defects, affecting the quality of aluminum profiles.Second, the film thickness is thin.Industrial aluminum oxide film thickness standard should be not less than 10um (m). If the thickness is not enough, the surface of the aluminum profile is easy to rust and corrode and shorten the service life. In order to save the cost, the thickness of the oxide film is only 2 to 4um, and some even have no oxide film. It is estimated that each reduction of 1um film thickness can reduce power consumption by more than 150 yuan per ton. Thus, they can earn a lot of profits, that is why some customers say that certain companies quoted lower prices than us.Third, the chemical composition is not qualified.Some manufacturers in order to retain customers, at the incorporation of a large number of miscellaneous scrap aluminum, aluminum can greatly reduce the cost, but will lead to industrial aluminum unqualified chemical compositions, seriously endanger the life of aluminum.Fourth, reduce the wall thickness of profiles.Some manufacturers will make aluminum profile wall thickness is insufficient, originally 1.5MM thick aluminum, they in order to save costs, only 1.2MM, in this way, an aluminum prices must be cheaper. But customers do not know, but also that a good supplier found, in fact, cheated, but also to help him count the money.s
How much is aluminum freight per kilometer per ton?
- The most accurate and effective way of Logistics: find a phone call to ask ah, less than 1 tons and tons of vehicle and hair are not the same, where to go is not the same, some small place to transfer is much more expensive, General Logistics 1 tons in about 500s
In the curtain wall calculation, the tensile strength of aluminum profile 6063
- Personal advice: 1. The degree of occlusion is enhanced by the gauge before stretching. Up and down / adjust the bearing, to prevent the deviation caused by the above results of the bearing.Check steel raw material is a batch product manufacturer. The factory certificate is the same.s
How to deal with the mechanical surface of aluminum profile?
- Mechanical texture removal also has mechanical methods, chemical methods can not remove deeper texture, if sand blasting effect is acceptable, you try sand blasting or shot peenings
Who can tell me the latest national standard for aluminum and the latest edition, -2008?
- Standard number: GB 21351-2008Standard Name: energy consumption quota for aluminum alloy building profile products per unitStandard status: currentEnglish: The, norm, of, energy, consumption, per, unit, product, of, wrought, aluminium,, alloy, extruded, architecture, profiles, for,...Date of implementation: 2008-6-1Promulgated by the Ministry of State Administration of quality supervision, inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China, China National Standardization AdministrationBrief introduction: this standard specifies the Aluminum Alloy profile building energy consumption per unit product of the technical requirements, the scope of statistics and calculation method, calculation range and energy saving management measures. And the calculation and assessment of this standard applies to the enterprise energy consumption per unit product of Aluminum Alloy section building, and the consumption of the new project control.s
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...