Van Internal Racking
Van Internal Racking Related Searches
Van Internal Racking Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Van Internal Racking supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Van Internal Racking firm in China.
Why does the precision casting factory not usually make iron castings?
- The so-called precision parts is the size, roughness requirements of the piece. Cast iron parts generally do not reach the accuracy.s
The difference between cement sand castings, resin sand castings and vacuum casting parts
- Our country or international, in all casting production in 60 ~ 70% by sand casting is produced, of which about 70% is used in the production of clay sand. The main reason is that the cost of sand casting is low compared with other casting method, simple production process and short production cycle. So as the car engine cylinder body the cylinder head, crankshaft castings are produced using clay wet sand molding process. When the wet type can not meet the requirement to consider the use of clay sand table dry sand, dry sand mold or other sand.s
Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting.s
Why should pig iron be used in casting?
- Cast iron is generally called pig iron, but casting is not merely iron casting.For example, injection molding, die casting, and so on, in fact, cast iron, cast steel, cast aluminum, plastic and so on, can be used in the form of casting processing moldings
How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- According to different casting process and parts materials, each has relevant standards, can be found online;s
Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- The surface of the steel is more rough, because the coating sand cast steel cast iron particles compared with graphite coating degree, the other one is to get a better air permeability and collapsibility of sand, the compaction degree is smaller than iron.s
What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- According to the national standard GB/T 9438, there are 8 aspects: 1. chemical composition; 2. delivery status; 3. mechanical properties; 4. dimensional tolerances; 5. weight tolerances; 6. appearance quality; 7. internal quality; 8. casting salvage.s
What is the casting material?
- Commonly used gray cast iron, malleable cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel, etc., non-ferrous metal casting copper alloy, casting aluminum alloy, casting zinc alloy, etc..s
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...