Vacuum Thermal Insulation
Vacuum Thermal Insulation Related Searches
Vacuum Thermal Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Vacuum Thermal Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Vacuum Thermal Insulation firm in China.
Best roofing insulation against radiant heat (sun)...pls help.?
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) comes in sheets and is very long lasting and safe to use - no fibers, no itchy skin, no breathing issues....this is also used to keep cold out as well as heat and is durable.s
Insulating Shed Roof?
- If the roof has joists, which I imagine it would, you would put the bats of insulation into those spaces... these can then be stapled into place or if that isn't possible, you can run a wire between the joists to hold the bats in place. If using faced insulation be sure to put the paper side towards the warm area (inside) to prevent condensation.s
p/t deck on a commercial rubber roof do we need closed cell insulation under deck to protect rubber?
- Membrane roofs should not have any sharp edges putting pressure on it. Even a flat square board will sink into the material and the edges are where the problem begins. We put layers of thick tar pads 3/4" under the feet of the air handlers years ago and still no problem.s
Good uses for leftover foam roof insulation from a flat roof?
- Use it as insulation in the basement. Place it under the floor along your rim joists above the foundations
We need to remove are old roof insulation, how shall we go on about it?
- I was an insulation installer for a time and this is what we did. We never took out old insulation; this is even when we blew it into the walls. We used cellulose wood fiber aka recycled paper preferable news paper and phone books. After the stuff was ground up Borax and Boric acid was added to make it fire proof. This stuff was blown in on top of the old stuff, usually 6 to 8 inches. All you do is have one person in the attic who sits down, with a hose in hand you plow it in and take measurement as you move along to be sure it is the thickness you want. Try to keep it even and smooth (like icing a cake). The other person stands next to the blower, which is place outside our in the garage (ours was in the back of a truck). This person must keep the hopper full and walk from the blower to the attic to physically look at you for safety reasons. Both must were face mask over your mouth and nose, you may want to wear goggles as well. I didn’t like goggles because they fogged up. Before you start work out emergency calls and other communication. We did this by turning the blower on and off with the remote switch (which you must have in the attic). If you take the square footage of your attic to the store the sales person can tell you how much you need. This info use to be on the back of the bag and it is easy to do. Make sure you have the correct number of roof vent for the square footage of your space. Have a fun time doing it and it will be over in no time! The blowers may have the formula to figure how much you can do per square foot per hour. This will let you budget your time better, remember that formula is usually how much can be blown per hour; the other task will eat into that time frame. To do the side walls is a bit more involved, but if you need help with that as well I would be glad to tell you the details.s
Suggest thermal insulation material for rcc roof that can be put during water proofing of roof?
- use a polythene sheet . i dont know about where u live but where i live we get very long and broad size thick polythene sheets to make shelter or the protect from rain . even poor ppl use it to make slums . they attach a sheet in bamboo and they bury half of that bamboo stick inside the ground and by arranging 4 of them like this in a square area they make a bamboo frame. then as i said they attach sheet and make temporary home but they live there for years.s
Is it just as good to insulate my roof as it is to insulate the ceiling of the top floor?
- It will provide some insulation but not as much as you can get by insulating the attic in the normal way. Typically you use very thick batts or blown insulation that can be 12 to 18 inches thick. If you insulate only the rafters you will probably only have 5-1/2 inches of insulation. I think you are going to find the attic with this arrangement pretty cold depending on where you live.s
- Sorry but there isn't enough info to give a good answer...is there space between the ceiling and the roof to add insulation...there may be enough insulation but no ventilation in the area directly under the roof (atic area) If there is not enough air flow in this area the temperature will skyrocket thus heat the kitchen AND the shingles will deteriorate very quickly.If you still need to add insulation the best way is to put sloped roof (if possible)and add insulation in the space created or you can use foam insulation and re roof ..make sure you seal between the wall system and new insulation and whatever method make sure to allow air to flow under the roof (both inflow and outflow)s
World's biggest real estate companies
- Description:Through mergers and acquisition, the Beijing Capital Development Holdings Co Ltd has become the largest-scale enterprise, with assets totalling more than 50 billion yua...
how to lock sim card
- There are a lot of people asking how to unlock the SIM card,but few people ask "How to lock sim card?". How to lock sim card?Before answering this question, let's get...
Architectural style of construction companies in london
- Construction companies in london specialize in the construction and construction of the new, expansion, renovation and removal and other related activities. There is no doubt that ...
Have you done your business with aluminium composite panel manufacturers
- Aluminium composite panel are usually used at building construction, houses, but also at some factories in this field. Have you ever heard of aluminium composite panel?Features of ...
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...