Vacuum Plastic Storage Bags
Vacuum Plastic Storage Bags Related Searches
Vacuum Plastic Storage Bags Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Vacuum Plastic Storage Bags supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Vacuum Plastic Storage Bags firm in China.
Want to use fiberglass insulation in big closets under home roof?
- If there is no existing insulation you need a vapor barrier 1st or you need "faced" fiberglass, the one with either plastic or brown paper on it. I put it as thick as you can afford.s
Can I add reflective attic insulation to the inside of my roof, between the rafters?
- yes or line it with alum foil,s
Can you insulate an attic in a house with a metal roof? (sweating)?
- Is the attic floor completely uninsulated now? You need a single layer of vapor barrier between the living space and the attic space. This is often done with faced insulation rolls. A vapor barrier between the living space ceiling and your new insulation may be enough all by itself to prevent the condensation from forming. If there's existing insulation, you'll have to pull some up to check for a vapor barrier. If there's already a vapor barrier, you can add unfaced insulation. Never put in two vapor barriers with insulation between them.s
what is the best insulation to use blown or fiberglass over an already fiberglass insulated roof?
- Your best angle is to go with blow in fiberglass. ownes corning and Johns mansville both make good blow in fiberglass. Menards and Home depot in our area will lend you a blow in machine for free but make sure you have 2 people to run it and that you have a TIGHT sealed face mask for the guy in the attic along with safety goggles. No way around it either that guy in the attic is gonna get itchy, so expect that now. I put blow in cellulose over my attic fiberglass bats to bring it up to R-50 but i regret it now. I should have stuck with fiberglass. I did some research after the fact and there is some flammability issues with the cellulose i used and on top of that it is seriously dusty so i cant store anything in the attic space anymore. Cellulose was cheaper and the "green" choice but if i could reverse time I would have gone fiberglass blow in.s
loft conversion- how do i stick insulation foam to the inside of the roof?
- Steel spreaders may be cheapest (as described in other answer) but many roofs have shingle nails sticking out,a couple dabs of caulking,glue,you're done! Be sure anything you use is compatible with your foam,some will just MELT it. Good Luck! DrJs
Is it good to get cavity wall / roof insulation in the summer?
- Insulation works to keep a home cooler in summer as well as warmer in winter. And the warm months generally mean better conditions for the installation because of less potential moisture, which sometimes forms in uninsulated homes in the freezing cold, being trapped in ceiling and wall cavities. To have your ceiling insulation function properly, attic ventilation is required. This is approx. 1 sq. ft./ clear ventilation to 300 sq. ft. of attic space. More is better than less. You will find your home cooler. Insulation on its own does not change ventilation. This is an air/vapor barrier situation which also should be considered when insulating.s
NH3 storage having insulation to wall (annual space ) but not on top roof (dome), pl tell me any tech.per.?
- Insulation is less necessary on the roof. The ammonia is mostly a liquid, and a liquid would absorb heat rapidly from tank walls. Above the liquid is vapor, and vapor absorb heat much less rapidly than liquid does, so insulation is less important there.s
if roof had water leaks who is responsible for the insulation?
- Only you. 8 years is long past any roofer's warrantys
Have you done your business with aluminium composite panel manufacturers
- Aluminium composite panel are usually used at building construction, houses, but also at some factories in this field. Have you ever heard of aluminium composite panel?Features of ...
What aluminium composite can be used for
- Description: Aluminium composite is with Nano-PVdF paint layer coated on front aluminium foil. Besides all good features of PVDF panel, but also coats PE(Polyester) paint and becau...
how to lock sim card
- There are a lot of people asking how to unlock the SIM card,but few people ask "How to lock sim card?". How to lock sim card?Before answering this question, let's get...
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
What's the function of construction management certification
- A Certificate in Construction Management program is generally designed for individuals with work experience and a bachelor's degree. The curricula of these programs teach stude...