Tile Locator Related Searches
Tile Locator Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Tile Locator supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Tile Locator firm in China.
can you recycle tile?
- yes, there are several things you can do with them. - use the scraps to cover an old table and now you have one that looks brand new - advertise them on Craig's list - you can use them to cover jars to make candle holders - i have seen some people use scraps of tile to make jewelry - put felt pads on the back of them and make coasters or a trivet - take broken pieces and attach them around the edge of a mirror these are just a few! I'll bet if you tried to get rid of them you would possibly find someone who might even pay you for the leftovers!s
Proper solutions for maintaining marble tiles?
- you need to remove the old grout on the surface and re apply new grout to fix the problem, you can even get grout that is tinted to the colour that you like .s
Asbestos ceiling tile?
- I'll stick my head out and say no that does not contain asbestos, it is a standard 600x600 mineral tile which you can still buy now. I am an asbestos consultant with 10 years experience and that type of tile would not usually be tested as it is well known not to contain asbestos. Ignore the answer which says take to a hardware store, if you ever did that with an asbestos ceiling tile you would probably end up causing yourself massive problems and exposing people.s
Tiles falling off the outdoor walls, What could be the cause?
- Outdoor Wall Tiless
Cutting holes in porcelain tile?
- your asking a difficult one here ...everybody has trouble with this one ...unless you hire an expensive hole cutter ..the cheap ones don't do a lot ..just burn out ..im a builder and i have a tool that does it very well ..its a clamp ..like a G clamp but one half has a hole in it ..you clamp the tile and with pointed hammer ...part of kit ..gently knock hole in tile works every time ..never broke one ..but the tile must be well clamped ...before i had this tool i used to drill hole in tile and the expand the hole with a rotary stone ...it was tapered ...all ways work from glazed sides
why is my bathroom tile hot?
- is the basement below this bathroom?if so it could be the heat from a pot light. you would not believe the heat one throws offs
marble tile for counter top?
- Counter Top. Marble tiles (although expensive) crack w/in time. Luckily they now have imatation marbel tiles. You should look into them.s
What should you pay attention to when installing tiles?
- Decoration is sure to follow the procedures, the installation of the tiles to the base to do real, the mortar filled, so uniform.s
What aluminium composite can be used for
- Description: Aluminium composite is with Nano-PVdF paint layer coated on front aluminium foil. Besides all good features of PVDF panel, but also coats PE(Polyester) paint and becau...
Do you know the price of plaster
- Plaster are available in both a tapered and a square edge style, both at great prices, so you can choose your favourite and achieve your ideal finish, without concerning yourself w...
What's the price of aluminium composite panel
- Aluminium composite have many advantages than other composite componets such as low Density,strong strength ,good dimensional,stable stability, high plasticity, added components im...
what to use to clean granite
- Cleaning methods of granite： 1，When the paint and paint on granite，what to use to clean granite？ When the paint or paint dripped on the granite on, in addition to the adhes...
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...