Thermal Foam Insulation
Thermal Foam Insulation Related Searches
Thermal Foam Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Thermal Foam Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Thermal Foam Insulation firm in China.
Can I tear out all of the blow in insulation in the roof?
- The mold problem probably has nothing to do with the insulation. Main causes would be bathrooms with no exhaust fans or windows that open. Others could be leaks around windows that allow water to enter into the walls. Bad plumbing is also a possibility. Check for leaks. If there are dryers (clothes type), are the vents discharged to the outside? All these could contribute to the problem.s
How good is polyurthane spray foam for roof insulation?
- we live in the desert, and got our roof coated, and instantly noticed the difference, it is much more insulated, and provides protection against leak (which was the main reason we had it done)s
Good uses for leftover foam roof insulation from a flat roof?
- I'm a bit confused here Andy. If the flat roof needs replacing, when it is removed what is revealed is going to be exactly what you would see if you removed the ceilings. So why consider removing the ceilings if they are ok? When the flat roof is replaced put the insulation in then. Whilst rockwool would have been the material to use there is now roofing insulation board that is much more efficient, 50mm board gives equivalent insulation of something like 150mm rockwool. If the flatroof isn't fitted with suitable vents to keep it ventilated fit them when the roof is done too. The only reason I can see for replacing the ceiling plasterboard is if it hasn't got a vapor barrier ie foil backed board.s
can i use roofing insulation for sound dampening in my car?
- probably not a good idea. are you asking about insulation (pink stuff) if so, then it not good with moisture. if you are asking about tar paper on the roof then it would leave tar smell in your car.s
we are looking at a house that had mold, all the drywall, insulation, carpet, flooring,roof were replaced help?
- Hi there. I suggest that you require a home inspection, a mold test and termiite treatment before buying the house. If it was tested, the seller should be able to provide the results. Anytime that there is severe water damage, mold and termite issues usually follow. It is better to be sure that everything is okay before you buy the house.s
do i leave air gap in attic roof for insulation?
- The best way to set up an attic is to put a vapor barrier under the rafters (before nailing on the gyproc), then put the insulation (fibreglas batts) between the rafters to full depth (10 or 12 inches). Soffit vents are installed under the eaves at the sides of the roof, and gable vents are placed near the peak of the roof at the ends. This allows for airflow resulting from convection, particularly important in the summer months to remove heat buildup in the attic. If the insulation is adequate, it will not only isolate this heat buildup from the inside of the house in summer, but will prevent heat loss to the attic in winter. (The airflow in winter will be minimal, but will remove any moisture/condensation that might collect otherwise.)s
why do icesicles form on the edge of my roof in the winter when my insulation value in my attic is at the...?
- The roof can also be heated enough to melt snow/ice by the sun. I wouldn't assume it's being caused by heat escaping from inside. That said, just because you have R50 doesn't mean it's perfect - it's not. Some heat will still escape. Prefect insulation is not feasible.s
where a cwsc is located in the roof space of a dwelling and the space beneath it contains thermal insulation?
- struggling to understand your question! are you talking about a storage tank? what is the problem with the insulation? if it is in the way move it but insulation under a tank is not a problem the tank will need to be insulated any way!s
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...
what color is granite
- Granite is a relatively hard stone, so it is often used to make the floor or furniture,the color of granite in different places is not the same.What color is granite？Let's ge...
what color is basalt
- What color is basalt? We would like to know what color is basalt, the first of which is clear what is basalt. Basalt is a kind of basic volcanic rocks, gabbro or diabase and its ch...
Cement board wall
- Cement board wall is a flat building with cement as the main raw materials processing and production, it is between a gypsum board and stone free cutting, drilling, carving of buil...
Architectural style of construction companies in london
- Construction companies in london specialize in the construction and construction of the new, expansion, renovation and removal and other related activities. There is no doubt that ...