Textiles In India
Textiles In India Related Searches
Textiles In India Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Textiles In India supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Textiles In India firm in China.
would the planet cool if covered in solar panels?
- The opposite - they heat the Earth up. The ground underneath might be brown or green or sand. The solar panels are Black. They absorb more radiant energy. Solar electricity is energy and somewhere down the wire will produce heat. Solar's saving grace is that it has the same heating effect year after year. But greenhouse gasses have a cumulative effect. The excess gasses produced in year one are added to the gasses in year two, etc. For instance say the heating of soalr cells is 5 times (5s) that of greenhouse gasses (g). Year - Total Heating - 5s + g 2 - 5s + 2g 3 - 5s + 3g 4 - 5s + 4g 5 - 5s + 5g 6 - 5s + 6g 7 - 5s + 7g 8 - 5s + 8g 9 - 5s + 9g 0 - 5s + 0g etc... In 50 years you have 50 - 5s + 50gs
Can a solar panel be used as a NiCd cordless tool battery charger?
- Your 5W solar panel has to put out about 5 volts or higher to charge a 2 volt battery. 5 watts at 5 volts is only 0.3 amps, which is only enough to handle the internal leakage inside a large battery, plus a bit. If you have a 00 amp-hour battery, that panel would take 300 hours of bright sunlight to charge it. But I do agree that it will keep the truck battery charged as long as it gets sun. Make sure you put a diode in series between the panel and the battery to prevent the battery from discharging through the panel when the sun goes behind a cloud. I'd be worried that if you charged the 8 volt battery frequently, the panel would not be able to replace the lost charge, and your 2 volt battery would wind up discharged. That 8 volt battery is .2 amp-hrs (if I got the correct one). That is 27 watt-hours. Allowing for losses, you car battery will have to deliver over 30 watt hours to charge it. Your solar panel will take over 6 hours of bright sun to make up that difference. That is over 24 hours this time of year. So if you recharged it more than once every 2 days, you will lose charge in the truck battery. .s
Any companies that have solar panels?
- Not sure what application you need the panels for, but here is a website that retails a number of Solar products (as well as some other good alternative energy devices). Good luck!s
how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.s
Will my off the shelf deep cycle battery I purchased at autozone work well with solar panels?
- There are batteries particularly made for solar, such as the Trojan T05-RE . I think the RE stands for renewable energy. A deep cycle battery should work all right, although not quite as well. What you want to do is try out your setup first, with just one battery, and the panels provided. If this is one of those 45 watt kits, you may be surprised at how little energy you actually get from the panels. Increasing the number of batteries won't help, either - that's like getting a larger water tank, when you only have a trickle to fill it. If your goal is really to save money, the most cost-effective solar is the grid-tied type, with no batteries at all. That's what we have, and I've never regretted it.s
Why are solar panels placed on the roof of houses?
- The roof receives the most direct sunlight, and the more direct the sunlight the more electricity is produced. I've never seen solar panels located elsewhere on a house, but I have seen some placed in a yard or field.s
how to power a 400 watt heater with solar panels and batteries?
- well, you need to produce 3200 watt-hours per day with your solar panels how many you need depends on the type of panel and size and how much sun you get (the energy of the rays depends on your latitude and the time of year) the amount of batteries you need again depends on your requirements and your insolation if you only need to heat when the sun is shining then you don't need any batteries at all if you want to heat for 8 hours after the sun has quit shining then you obviously need batteries to hold 3200 watt-hrs of electricity to actually size a 3200+ watt-hr solar system you need a lot more informations
Is using a thick cardboard backing for a solar panel ok?
- Build okorder.com/s
There are many kinds of solar power products
- There are many kinds of solar power products, below I will introduce some products in our common life.solar power products---Solar panels The sun shines on the semiconductor p-n ju...
introduce to you the disadvantages of biofuels
- Weigh the disadvantages of biofuels：The rising world food prices, which has made people began to re evaluate the development of disadvantages of biofuels. There may be multiple r...
introduction and characteristics of anaerobic digesters
- 1, the role of anaerobic digesters Anaerobic digesters is mainly used in the treatment of municipal sewage sludge, but also can be applied to the treatment of organic wastewater wi...
future development of cheap solar power
- In recent years, the domestic solar energy market will be faster development, the current residential and public construction and other hot water projects accounted for 40% of the ...
Development of Chinese solar panels companies in the next few years
- China's solar panels companies battery industry is in a rapid growth phase, in the growing period. Improve the industry chain and enhance the ability of independent innovation ...