Super Insulation Related Searches
Super Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Super Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Super Insulation firm in China.
Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. 1. Diameter of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is thicker and its diameter is usually within the range of 3.0-5.0μm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 2.0-3.0μm; 2. Length of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is longer and its length is usually within the range of 150-250mm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 100-200mm; 3. Thermal conductivity: the injection silk blanket is better than the thread throwing blanket for the former has finer fiber; 4. In terms of tensile strength and fracture resistance, the thread throwing blanket is superior to the injection silk blanket for the former has thicker fiber.s
Aluminium silicate fiber blanket for insulated pipes or aluminium silicate ceramic fiber paper?
- Aluminum silicate fiber blanket density is 128KG/m fand ceramic fiber paper, the density is 210KG/m fand.s
What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.s
Which is better, aluminum silicate insulation fiber and ceramic fiber blanket?
- The fiber blanket does not contain any organic binders to ensure that the ceramic fiber blanket has good flexibility and stability in high temperature and low temperature conditions.Aluminium silicate insulated cotton is a raw material without any processing.s
What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in the ceramic fiber. The normal operating temperature of aluminum oxide is 1200 degree. This is residential. It has 2200 degree high temperature in military.s
Benzene plate insulation and insulation cotton insulation which effect is good?
- Thermal insulation cotton is a kind of non-toxic, harmless and non polluting new thermal insulation material made of high purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder and chrome sand.s
Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- First, property and application of ceramic heating plate: It is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. Ceramic heater can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Second, technical characteristics: Ceramic electric heater has ring type, plate and other specifications. It possesses many advantages: reliable during work, long service life, sturdy and durable, energy saving, easy installation, high temperature resistant, high heat conductivity, good insulation, and no limitation of models, specifications and dimension in manufacturing. According to users’ demand on mode of connection, voltages of 36V, 110V, 180V, 220V and 380V can be chosen and determined (according to users’ needs). The maximum power termination is 6.5w/m2. Compared with traditional heaters, ceramic electric heater can cut down 30% energy consumption.s
Ceramic fiber blanket afraid of water?
- The conventional ceramic fiber blanket is afraid of the water, because the ceramic fiber blanket has very strong water absorption, water absorption ratio of 1:10, when the ceramic fiber blanket after the water will become a conductor, the heat transfer effect and water, ceramic fiber blanket thermal insulation function lose all.s
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
Features of Aluminium Foil Bags
- Aluminium foil bags are made from a variety of plastic films in a composite bag machine and maybe used for packaging food, medicine industrial products, and other daily necessities...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...