Stone And Granite
Stone And Granite Related Searches
Stone And Granite Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Stone And Granite supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Stone And Granite firm in China.
What type of rock is the granite?
- In the field observation, sedimentary rocks often have a layered structure, layered structure is a unique feature of sedimentary rocks. In the area where the magmatic rocks develop, the joints are often seen, and basically do not see the bedding. In the mineral assemblage, minerals such as olivine, pyroxene, amphibole and other minerals present in magmatic rocks are at high temperatures Under high pressure conditions, the formation of crystals, under normal temperature and pressure conditions is not easy to save, therefore, in the magmatic rocks appear in the sedimentary rocks rarely seen. Even the same family of minerals, such as although there are feldspar, they are not the same in the composition. Feldspar in sedimentary rocks are generally potassium feldspar and sodium-rich acid plagioclase, and often in the magmatic rocks to see the relatively high calcium content and neutral plagioclase, which are not seen in the sedimentary rocks Thes
The difference between granite and fire board
- Fire board - a method of processing granite, the first natural granite saw the plate, the surface of the plate after the initial grinding, after the first mill on the fixed frame, and then the surface of the first grinding flame burning Which is characterized in that the flame is sprayed with acetylene, oxygen and spray gun, and the flame moves evenly on the board surface at a speed of 120 to 250 mm per second and the distance between the nozzle and the board is 20 to 40 mm and Inclination, the flame temperature of 800 ~ 1000 ℃, the flame before the first spray on the plate before the water (to prevent the flame burning burned plate, the water heat absorption heat absorption)s
What are the rocks?
- Granite is mainly composed of quartz, feldspar, hornblende, pyroxene, olivine, mica and other mineral components. Mohs hardness of 6 degrees or more, Shore hardness between 60-90, gloss and color and mineral composition There is a great relationship, can be described as ever-changing.s
What is the effect of granite tiles in the room?
- It is understood that China's stone by radioactive level is divided into A, B, C three categories, according to regulations, only Class A can be used for home interior decoration.
For many years engaged in construction and decoration industry, Mr. Chen told reporters that the use of granite in the construction industry in Guangdong more than Liu Cheng, although for the small indoor, but the red, green and other granite color is good, often used for interior decoration.
Experts advise: the house after the best decoration to do the test
After the laying of natural marble, to take a dilution of pollution to reduce pollution. Radon half-life of only 3.2 days, indoor radon concentration in the doors and windows after 20 to 30 minutes can be reduced to the outdoor level.
Therefore, the simplest way is to strengthen the ventilation and placement properties such as Hampshire coconut shell activated carbon such a good adsorption products for radon adsorption. Just renovated rooms are best able to detect. If the test results are not qualified, you can use the radiation coating or the installation of lead-free protective plate to prevent the release of radon from the building materials. If the radioactivity index is too high, you must immediately replace the stone.s
Are stones belonging to granite or marble?
- Marble texture, the majority of fine texture, mirror effect is better. The disadvantage is the texture of the granite than the soft, heavy objects hit the vulnerable vulnerable, more for indoor use.s
Whether the granite is invading the rock
- The magmatic rocks are divided into ejected rocks and intrusive rocks according to whether the magma is ejected
The magma of the intrusive rock is not sprayed to the surface with plenty of cooldown
The formation of the rock has a coarse crystal grain characteristics - even a few tens of meters large giant crystal called pegmatite ~
Granite pegmatite is a kind of long-sighted ~s
Are there any damage to the granite at home?
- Potassium-containing minerals Potash feldspar is the main component of red granite, while potassium isotope potassium-40 (40K) itself is a radioactive element. So the more potassium-containing minerals (pale pink, pink, etc.), the more likely to be strong (large). In addition, in the red granite, including gneissic granite and granite gneiss. This ancient rock, which was produced two or three billion years ago, contains not only potassium-containing feldspars, but sometimes also contains a beautiful color (purple, red, purple, etc.) special minerals - zircon (Zr A Sio4). Zircon mineral is often mixed with uranium, thorium and other radioactive elements, so that the red granite red more brilliant at the same time, then also increased the intensity of the radio, which is the famous "Indian red" and "South Africa red" roll intensity is too large (High) the reason.s
How to distinguish between type I and S granite
- I type granite (I type
Granite) is a series of quasi-aluminum calc-alkaline granite rocks in general, mainly a variety of British cloud diorite to granite diorite and granite.
The initial definition of this granite is from the non-weathering igneous part of the melting, come to this understanding because the predecessors mistakenly believe that the dark structure with the dark particles of the body is the source of rock residues. At present, most scholars believe that the formation of I-type granite mantle contribution, dark particles inclusions are not the source area of the residue, but originated in the mantle, into the granitic magma in the basic magma group. Therefore, I-type granite is actually a mixture of shell-source magma and mantle-derived magma products. "I" is the first letter of the word Igneous. Which is characterized by consisting essentially of quartz, plagioclase and alkaline feldspar, common amphibole and biotite, and does not contain muscovite.s
What are the characteristics of corner protectors for walls?
- Introduction of corner protectors for walls：As the name suggests,corner protectors for walls is used to protect the corner. Corner protection is often neglected by people,when yo...
what is basalt rock
- What is basalt rock？Basalt belongs to basic volcanic rocks. It is the main component of the earth and the moon sea ocean crust, the earth crust is an important substance and luna...
How to lock sd card
- Do you know how to lock sd card? Smart phones play an important role in our daily life and work, especially for high-end people, smart phones are playing an important role in diffe...
What's the price of aluminium composite panel
- Aluminium composite have many advantages than other composite componets such as low Density,strong strength ,good dimensional,stable stability, high plasticity, added components im...
Do you know the price of plaster
- Plaster are available in both a tapered and a square edge style, both at great prices, so you can choose your favourite and achieve your ideal finish, without concerning yourself w...