Steel Q195 Related Searches
Steel Q195 Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Steel Q195 supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Steel Q195 firm in China.
What is the diameter of steel wire and the diameter of wire rod, and what's their difference?
- Steel wire is pulled by wire rod, the diameter of wire rod is the diameter of billet line, that is, the diameter before drawing. The diameter of steel wire is the diameter of wire rod drawn into steel wires
What is a steel wire rod?
- It is a kind of round steel produced in the traditional double rolling mill and modern high-speed wire mill, mainly used in the construction industry and the raw material of deep processing. The material is mainly made of Q235/195/215 and other low, medium and high carbon steels
How can steel bars and bars be differentiated from each other in different uses?
- Round, also known as wire, is round steel with small diameter, the commodity form is rolled into plate supply, on the site in common with diameters of 6, 8, 10, 12 mm, with low carbon steel are generally not used for reinforcement of reinforced concrete structure, much used for steel sleeve, and small diameter for the brick reinforcement of brick concrete structure "".s
What is a wire rod?
- Wire rods, also known as wire rods, steel, wire, rod (s), usually refer to small diameter round steel discs. The diameter of the wire rod is in the range of 5-19 millimeters (usually 6-9 mm), and its lower limit is the minimum size of the hot-rolled steel section.s
Round in high wire and ordinary line what is the difference?
- P line: refers to the use of "ordinary mill (usually open-train double wire rod rolling mill)". The rolling speed of 20-60 meters per second, per root weight (disc) in 0.4-0.6 tons (market show is generally three root six head is a market), in the rolling process can only be cooled by air cooling or air cooling line to ensure product performance.Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of which: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. Round bars larger than 25 millimeters are used mainly for making mechanical parts or for seamless steel tubes.s
If the surface shrinkage of wire rod is poor, what will happen to wire drawing?
- If the wire rod surface quality is not good, then there will be problems after drawing, the probability is great. For example: surface defect of wire rod, out of roundness is not good, there will be reflected in the ear, drawing line.s
Round steel. Wire rod. Is a high wire a kind of thing?
- Round bar, wire rod and wire rod are not the same thing. Refer to refer toRound steel (Rounds): bars of diameter greater than 8mmBars (Bar): straight bars with rounded sections, six angles, square shapes, or other special-shaped bars. In stainless steel, the majority of bars generally refer to round steel.s
Can decarburization occur in low carbon and low alloy wire rods? Why?
- According to the truth, because of containing carbon steel, oxidation must occur in the heating process, and alloy steel, some alloy increases the decarburization tendency of carbon steel, low carbon steel so will produce decarburization, especially in high temperature and long time stay in the process.s
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...