Sport Air Filters For Cars
Sport Air Filters For Cars Related Searches
Sport Air Filters For Cars Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Sport Air Filters For Cars supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Sport Air Filters For Cars firm in China.
looking for a cold air intake for my 2004 ford explorer xlt?
- i would throw a kn cold air intake on it they usaly run about 300 dollars but are worht it, it gave my truck a 15 hp gain and i just left the stock exaust on it, all i have done is installed a glasspack muffler in place of the old muffler.s
Cold air intake on gravel?
- Yes. The fittings have to be copper, and you need a powered crimping tool.s
water in my 2002 suburban air intake?
- If you went 8-10 miles already and didn't hurt the motor, you should be ok. What I would do is take the air intake pipe off, dry it out, and any water you see in the throttle body. Then remove the air filter and dry the inside out and put a new air filter in. You might want to spray some WD-40 into the throttle body to disperse any moisture you cant get to. PS If you want to be on the safe side, remove the spark plugs and make sure there is no residual water in the cylinders by turning the engine over and blowing any out, then spray WD-40 in there to disperse the rest. Hope this helps and good lucks
Short Ram Intake vs. Cold Air Intake on Accord 08 4 cylinder?
- Pretty much everyone I know has fallen when learning to ride. Like you , the first few times I got on a bike I crashed, That was like 45 years ago and I have been riding since.s
k&n intake system. short ram intake or cold air intake?
- To be completely honest, NONE! intakes dont do crap for cars besides decrease your gas mileage, cost you money, and make your car sound stupid. Keep the stock intake on it, save yourself the money, and call it day. You will not see any power gains worth the $250-$300 you will spend. If you are lucky, you will see an average gain of maybe 5-6 HP. Maybe! nevermind the sensationalist claims that manufacturers make or the tool working on commission at your local tuner shop. All they are trying to do is sell you some worthless crap that will do nothing but cost you money and make them money. Its that simple. Save your money and do something worth while. Get a new stereo in your car instead!s
2006 accord v6 Rand air intake?
- lol, please do not buy that eBay turd of an intake. And stop looking for a short-ram intake, those cause power losses and based on the dyno's I've done I've found the power losses to be a lot more common in newer cars like yours. Take for example, I dyno'd a 2008 Honda Civic Si (all stock except exhaust). Runs were done with both a short-ram intake and a cold air intake. The short-ram provided no gains but a mild loss of 3-4hp. As the runs continued and heat began to settle in, the engine ended up losing a whopping 14-16whp. When we switched to the cold air we actually gained 3-4whp over stock and those numbers stayed the same through the rest of the runs. So from my experience should you get a short-ram intake? Hell no. Should you get a cold air? Sure if you don't mind spending the money for a small 3-4whp gain - maybe you want the cool intake sound, idk. It's hard to choose intakes these days for new cars. With auto manufacturers striving so much to improve performance and boast about MPG numbers they spend a lot of time researching and developing the parts for their engine. A lot of intakes these days are in-tune with the engine so often adding an aftermarket intake throws that tune off and can result in horsepower losses. Airflow is critical to engine performance, if you do anything to change it without taking into account all the factors that play in you will see power losses. So IMO: Leave the intake completely stock (maybe throw in a high flow KN filter?) or dish out the money for a good reliable cold air intake from a brand like AEM, Injen, BBK, etc. who put the research and time into their products.s
Does it void an extended warranty if you put a cold air intake?
- Modifications usually do void the warranties. Read yours carefully before doing and mods. If you are thinking this will make a huge difference in performance on your car, you're wrong.s
cold air intake on audi a4?
- Yes, but it isn't THE way to do it. It will take time to shift all those gears, Just learn to downshift like the rest of us.s
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels.B...
How to build a boat
- Do you know how to build a boat? It is really a large project to build a boat, maybe we have to spend a very long time to build a boat. But how to build a boat is not so easy to an...
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels. ...
What battery fits my car
- Finding the right battery for your own car can sometimes be difficult. Technology type: Driving styles and distinct vehicles can set changing requirements in your battery. It is vi...
Do You Know What Is Mobile Signal Booster
- Are you frustrated and angry sometimes with an unreliable phone signal? I meet this condition many time. I think you must meet it. But do you know what is mobile signal booster? If...