Spheroidal Graphite Cast Iron
Spheroidal Graphite Cast Iron Related Searches
Spheroidal Graphite Cast Iron Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Spheroidal Graphite Cast Iron supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Spheroidal Graphite Cast Iron firm in China.
What does gate z41t-10 150 mean?
- According to JB/T308-2004 "valve type programming method"Z gate valve4 flange connection1 Ming wedge single gateT sealing cover material is copper alloy10 nominal pressure PN10PN16 below no marked valve body code, body material is gray cast iron150 nominal size DN150s
What gate DH10016, AM
- The first Z represents the gate valve (the initial consonant of the Chinese phonetic alphabet for the gate); the second 2 represents the drive mode of the valve, that is, electro hydraulic drive.s
Generally, how big is the diameter of the installation flange plate gate valve?
- Under normal circumstances:Flanged gate valves for piping over DN50,DN50 (below) can be made of wire or gate valves, or flanged gate valves (flanged valves or welded gate valves)s
What does gate valve Z41H-40 mean?
- Z-- valve, 4-- connection, flange connection, 1-- structure, open bar wedge type rigid single gate valve, surfacing iron hard alloy h-- seal, 40- nominal pressure is 40 kg, which is 4.0MPa, the material is carbon steel castings
What is the Z15T-16C letter of the gate valve?
- The Z class code indicates the type of gate valve, gate valve is the first letter of the alphabet. The gate is manual driving mode, 1 said the connection form of gate valve for connecting thread, 5 represents the structure form of gate valve for rigid single gate, T gate said lining material of copper alloy, 16 PN1.6MPa nominal pressure valve. C said the valve body material is carbon steel.s
What is the difference between the cut-off valve and gate valve, the general will use the cut-off valve instead of gate valve
- Yes. Globe valves and gate valves are indeed common in certain piping and operating conditions.s
What does gate valve DN80-PN16-QT450 mean?
- DN80 means that the nominal diameter of the gate valve is 80mm, and PN16 is the nominal pressure of the gate valve is 16Mpa. Q quick form T cast iron, 450 flanged connection single gate valve.s
What kind of copper gate valve copper content standards, there are no national standards?
- Please refer to: GB/T12225-2005 "general purpose valve, copper alloy casting technical specification" and GB/T 15116-1994 "die casting copper alloy"s
How much does an oil pump cost
- Oil pump is a kind of portable and compact pump, this paper proposes a has a shell made of alumina materials of oil pump and set in the shell of the movement of the molding, among ...
What does a car water pump do
- Drive car, all know that what does a car water pump do. The pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. It transmits the mechanical energy or other exter...
What does a water pump do in the fact
- Eat water, all know that what does a water pump do. The pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. It transmits the mechanical energy or other external ...
What is the best clamp meter for hvac
- Today's society, era in the development of science and technology in progress, clamp meter is used for hvac. If we would like to use the best clamp meter for hvac, we should re...
Get to know the small air compressors
- It has been recognized that small air compressors have been used for many years, since people found the underground oil and tried to extract them. Then the original pump was create...