Space Steel Structures
Space Steel Structures Related Searches
Space Steel Structures Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Space Steel Structures supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Space Steel Structures firm in China.
Ratio of width to thickness in steel structure design,
- Masonry column and wall mixed structure in a house, in addition to meet the capacity requirements, must also have sufficient stability, masonry column and wall height ratio calculation is to ensure the stability of important structural measures, to prevent the loss of masonry column and wall stability in construction and use process.The ratio of height to thickness refers to the calculated height of masonry column and wall and the thickness of the wall or column section length H. The ratio of height to thickness of masonry walls and columns is bigger, indicating components more slender, its stability is worse. Masonry column and wall thickness ratio calculation is to restrict the length of the component from the the structural dimensions of components, to ensure its stability.s
What are the methods of steel structure rust removal, which method is good?
- Method: 1, steel rust blasting, namely: the steel shot by high-speed rotation of the polishing head thrown, shot hit on the component surface and achieve intensive derusting purposes; 2, sand blasting, namely: quartz sand, corundum sand, copper ore sand (price difference) with high pressure air jet carrying on the surface of the component to the purpose of steel rust;s
What are the protective coatings for steel structures? Do they need to be tested and sampled?
- The main protective coatings for steel structure are protective primer, intermediate paint, finish coat and fireproof coating for steel structure. Mainly primer, fire retardant paintIn testing, primer, intermediate paint, finish coat and fireproof coating are required before entering. After construction, fire retardant coatings for steel structures need to be tested on-site (compulsory). Some protective paint also need on-site inspection (see supervision or design, etc.).Sampling should be representative and stir well. Take the amount of each test unit requires different paint class probably take 500-1000ml can. Fire retardant paint, if it is a thick powder, take at least 1500g. In general, we should take more, because the inspection unit to retain part of the original.Sampling and testing are witnessed and non - witnesses, it is best to notify the supervisor to the scene.s
What is a steel structure?
- Steel structure is mainly made of steel material. Mainly used in bridges, buildings, lighthouses, boats and other fields. In addition to the steel structure, there are wood structure, concrete structure, brick concrete structure and so on.s
Measures to prevent rust in welded seam of steel structure
- Containing 95% pure zinc, can be used for cold galvanizing, rust prevention, permeability, metal surface protection, zinc film after spraying, can effectively prevent rust and prevent corrosion spread. The main steel structures, bridges, buildings, electrical towers, tunnel facilities, containers, reinforcing steel bars, communication launchers, signs, ships, steel plates, equipment, etc., can be galvanized paint, the effect is remarkables
Where are welded parts of steel structures to be subjected to nondestructive testing?
- Before welding, the welding materials, such as sundries and drug skins are thoroughly welded before welding, so as to guarantee the welding quality. Apply splash proof liquid around the weld and shall not weld, strike, test, or weld any part other than the weld.s
What does "PD140*4" and "PL12*150" mean in the steel structure drawing?
- PD is a steel tube with a length of 140 and a diameter of 4.PL is a steel plate with a thickness of 12 and a width of 150.s
What does HN350*175*7*11*16 represent in steel structures?
- That is a high x steel beam flange width x x web thickness, flange thickness, flange width steel beam is as high as 300, 175, 7 for the web thickness, flange thickness is 11, 16 is the last R arc.s
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
Aluminum Foils are the Best Material Used in Pizza Supplies
- Disposable pie pan pizza trays are made of aluminium foil as are disposable foil containers, aluminium foil boxes and aluminium lunch boxes Aluminium foil trays are suitable for sn...