Solar Power Converter
Solar Power Converter Related Searches
Solar Power Converter Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Solar Power Converter supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Solar Power Converter firm in China.
is it worth it to install solar panels?
- The trouble is that it is so expensive to have installed and as you say it will take many years before you actually start saving above what the installation cost was, I personally would not go ahead and make that sort of investment, it would be more profitable to keep the money in a building society, get the interest from it and use that to pay for your electricity but the main thing that I have against solar Panels is that unless you stay in that house for at least twenty five years you will not reach the point where you are saving and to capitalise on it you would have to stay there for many years more, so you will not have the option of moving house without losing your investment and at the moment having solar panels does not increase the value of the property, it is just a good selling point, when you buy your new house, you would probably have to start all over again and then because of the years will never live long enough to reap any benefit from it.s
What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- It depends on what you mean by amount of electricity. Normally that would mean the total energy produced over a given period. In that case, the main factors are ) Efficiency of the solar cells 2) Total irradiation received: incident radiation density times the solar panel area, and the angle of the incident radiation. Item ) is determined by the materials and method of construction of the solar cells Item 2) depends on the location of the panel, both on earth's surface (latitude), time of year, and how the panel is oriented with respect to the horizontal. Altitude of the location can also be a factor. Prevailing weather conditions, number of cloudy days, etc. are important. Independent of these parameters, larger area means more electricity.s
Shouldn't 0bama increase our tax benefits for solar panels so we can buy more Chinese products?
- Or maybe he should increase tax benefits for domestic manufacturers of solar panels, so that they are actually manufactured here instead of in China? Oh, wait. He is. But I've seen questions in which you whine about tax cuts for renewable energy because you think renewable energy can't be profitable.s
Solar panels don't work when it's too hot/sunny?
- i couldn't see any evidence of that on the internet, but i only searched for a little while for ya. all i can say is in Australia 40 - 50 degrees celcious is about our hottest, and i have never heard of it being a problem. im sure that being the sunburnt country we would know as general knowledge if the solar systems didn't go well if it was too hot.s
Why are solar panels still so expensive?
- Because most solar cells are made from silicon crystals that is grown very slowly. Growing silicon crystals from pure silicon is an extremely slow and expensive process.s
What is the main material for making solar panels?
- If you make your own, in addition to buying silicon also need to buy for the packaging of silicon photovoltaic glass and EVA film.s
How to find amp for solar panel project?
- It is possible your meter does not have the capacity to safely measure more than 300 milliamps which is too small to measure current output from solar panels. Assuming no losses in the system or components, if your meter does not have the capacity to measure 0 Amps, you will need to get one that does. Analogs are better than digitial for this. Most often the 0 Amp circuit of the meter has a discrete positive plug location for the positive test lead. Most have a common ground connection with the rest of the meter functions. If you are measuring current at the battery in the charge mode- Negative lead of meter goes to positive terminal of battery and positive lead of meter goes to the cable that was connected to the positive terminal of the battery. Since the Wattage is a nominal measurement, if you measure between the panel and controller, take measurement on one leg of the panel, as you want to measure the current with the loaded active circuit. Meter is oriented the same way as the measurement at the battery would be made above only this time the meter is between the panel and controller. At peak solar conditions, expect current to be measured at 2.5 to3 Amps or more per panel. Under optimal conditions your panel will have higher output than their ratings indicate. Open circuit can be close to 20 volts. Never short circuit the output of the solar panels. It is volts multiplied by amps that gives you Watts.s
Can I join 5 or more solar panels into line to the battery bank. I don,t have a regulator connected, just st?
- Two things on a regulator: a) It will optimize the charge to the batteries - and thereby distribute the most possible power to your active circuits during the day. b) It will prevent the power from the panels from boiling (no kidding) the batteries - no small thing as they are the second largest investment you have after the panels themselves. This is much more critical if you have sealed or Zero-Maintenance batteries. I strongly suggest that you get a regulator as it will significantly lengthen battery life. Follow the directions on the regulator for optimum input voltage and it will let you know whether all the panels should be in series, parallel or series/parallel. But cutting to the chase, you can certainly gang up panels as needed.s
introduction and characteristics of anaerobic digesters
- 1, the role of anaerobic digesters Anaerobic digesters is mainly used in the treatment of municipal sewage sludge, but also can be applied to the treatment of organic wastewater wi...
Will Tesla Ever Make a Solar Cell Car?
- It is currently the 21st century, [this article was written in 2016] and after a quick look on the road you could be forgiven for thinking that the motor car has not radially chang...
future development of cheap solar power
- In recent years, the domestic solar energy market will be faster development, the current residential and public construction and other hot water projects accounted for 40% of the ...
How to choose good solar panels for houses
- Maximum power Pmax of solar panels for houses open circuit voltage x short-circuit current, which is their ideal power, while the usual measure of solar cells is the rated power of...
how to select the solar pv installers.
- Since solar energy is a clean energy, its application is growing rapidly in the world. The use of solar light to generate electricity is a way of using solar energy.But the cost of...