seamless tube Related Searches
seamless tube Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional seamless tube supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest seamless tube firm in China.
What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- Rectangular tube is a kind of hollow long strip steel, also known as flat tube, flat square tube or square flat tube (Gu Mingsiyi). A large amount of pipe used to transport fluids, such as petroleum,Natural gas, water, gas, steam, etc., in addition to bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.s
Steel pipe is particularly long, how to clean the inner wall of the pipe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned
- The urban water supply pipeline cleaning is a very necessary work, it can not only improve the transmission efficiency of pipeline to reduce energy consumption, but also to clear the pipeline dirt, remove two pollution, improve water quality, protect the people's physical and mental health.s
What is DN50 for welded pipe?
- Refers to the use of welded steel pipe made of DN50 steel pipe, refers to the inside diameter is 50mm, the market of common DN50 pipe also refers to the 2 inch pipe, standard pipe: 3.5mm thickness, pipe diameter 60mm, the weight of 4.88kg/m theory.s
What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Different materials, cast iron, steel seamless steel pipe; the different production process, cast iron is hot metal casting, steel rolling mill of seamless steel tube is through processing, different performance indexes, ductile iron diameter, wall thickness, crisp texture, relatively heavy, can be made of seamless steel pipe diameter is very small, the wall is very thin, good toughness, light. Cast iron, cheap, but the bottom of the strength, can only be used in low pressure occasions.s
Can the KBG25 steel tube hold 4 six types of cables?
- 1 of the six lines of cross-sectional area of about 25 square millimeters, 4 to 100 flat, KBG25 cross-sectional area of about 490100/490=20.4%, just over the specifications, so short distance and less elbow can be worn. However, due to the construction of pipes are generally not standardized, elbow more, and do not use special elbow (site bending), so KBG25 wearing 4, six kinds of cable are more difficult.s
The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Seamless steel pipe because there is no weld, so can withstand greater pressure, boiler tubes are generally used seamless steel pipes
RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- The basic knowledge of wire tubes - wire tubes, SC is welded steel pipe, RC is galvanized steel pipeThe basic wire pipe is the minimum requirement in the steel pipe. For so long, I wonder if you will adopt its
What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- Main production process of cold rolled (drawn) seamless steel tube:Blank preparation, pickling, lubrication, cold rolling (drawing), heat treatment, straightening, finishing and inspectionThe production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled billet to complex, first to three roller rolling and extrusion to sizing test, if the tube through the cutting machine cutting surface without crack growth response after cutting blank about one meter. Then enter the annealing process, annealing and pickling to use acid pickling liquid, should pay attention to the surface if there are a lot of bubbling, if there are a large number of bubbling pipe shows that the quality is not up to the standard. The appearance of cold rolling seamless steel tube shorter than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe, cold rolled seamless steel pipe wall thickness is generally higher than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe to be small, but the surface looks better than thick wall seamless steel pipe is more bright, rough surface is not too much, not too much burr diameter.s
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
Thickness of Aluminium Foil
- Aluminium foil is produced by rolling, the same process as for sheet aluminium but to a thinner tolerance. Because aluminium is a soft, ductile metal with silver-white shine and is...