Sandwich Panel Ceiling
Sandwich Panel Ceiling Related Searches
Sandwich Panel Ceiling Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Sandwich Panel Ceiling supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Sandwich Panel Ceiling firm in China.
What are the disadvantages of PVC glue?
- Not wearables
Pearl board pvc board distinction
- Pearl board: This product series cited the international advanced production equipment and the leading domestic PS foam process, can produce the thickness of 0.7mm - 30mm products. Produced by the film board series of sheet with crisp, light, smooth, easy Deformation, variety series, environmental non-toxic, widely used and so on. Products are widely used in exhibitions mounted, POP advertising silk screen, window modeling, aircraft Ji Ji, toy models, gift packaging, puzzles with the board, etc.s
Pvc transparent plate and the difference between acrylic
- VC transparent board and acrylic (PMMA) board difference:
The main difference is:
1. Transparency and environmental protection, acrylic (PMMA) environmental protection is better than PVC, some manufacturers of PVC may be added in its formula inside the plasticizer (plasticizer), plasticizer choice is not good words , Will be harmful to the human body;
2. Transparency: Acrylic (PMMA) transparency is better.
3. The other is the price, PVC raw materials cheap, acrylic (PMMA) raw materials expensive.s
What is the cold mounted board
- KT board is a PS foam sheet, the board is crisp, light, easy to degenerate, easy to process, and can be directly on the board screen printing, paint (need to detect paint adaptability) and inkjet, widely used in advertising, Decoration, culture and art and packaging. The use of advertising is used for product promotion information dissemination of the exhibition, display and notice with mounting liner, the other is a large number of applications used in a screen printing, especially for a wide range of unified publicity activities carried out.
KT board from the current more mature production process can be divided into cold composite and thermal composite, these two different products produced by the corresponding product called (cold composite board) cold plate - commonly known as cold mounted board and (hot composite board Hot plate - the KT board.
Cold plate production process, the first is the core foam: the raw material is PS particles, but because the cold plate is mostly single-layer board core, so to double foam, the first foam thickness is generally about 3.5mm, ripening After half a month, and then the second foam, the core into the device foam to 5.0-5.2mm or so, the second foam can be directly after the paste paste.
And then paste the dough: dough the substrate is PVC, usually 0.08m-0.1mm, 0.9 × 2.4 small plates are mostly used 0.08-0.1mm dough, 1.2 × 2.4 large plate generally use 0.16mm dough to strengthen the board Stiffness, because the surface is PVC, the core is the PS material, so the choice must be neutral glue, glue in the dough and the core at the same time glue each other paste, paste to the plate hydraulic press (more than ten tons) squeeze, more than 24 hours Can be taken out trimming trim shipping. Yichang area commonly used cold plate is mainly 1.2 × 2.4 large board, 0.9 × 2.4 small board is now rarely seen on the market.s
Pvc foam board what materials?
According to the production process PVC foam board can be divided into PVC crust foam board and PVC free foam board.
PVC crust foam board surface hardness is very high, it is difficult to produce scratches, widely used in cabinets, decoration, construction and so on.
PVC free foam board surface hardness in general, widely used in advertising panels, mounting board, silk screen, carving and so on.s
PVC ceiling plate how to disassemble
- First of all, you have to observe the buckle board, the general edge of the last piece is not a block, then this piece is not the whole piece is the last piece, but also to first remove a piece,
Hold down the last piece of the hand to the wall hard push, to 2 side to push, light push side is not enough, you push this piece in the end, you will find and another side of the office has been divorced, and then You can directly win, and the second plate will remove the screws, the screws in the middle of the wood, directly screw down on it, the screw down and then pull down this board also down, and then Repeatedly, the top is removed!s
Where is there to supply FM4910 certification PVC board, FM certification anti-static PVC board?
- The world can produce FM4910 certification PVC board has three: Mitsubishi resin, water hydration, he Xilongs
What is the temperature of the production PVC board?
- PVC board is divided into hard board and soft board, the general hard PVC melting temperature of 120 degrees, soft PVC melting temperature of 115 degrees.s
what is basalt rock
- What is basalt rock？Basalt belongs to basic volcanic rocks. It is the main component of the earth and the moon sea ocean crust, the earth crust is an important substance and luna...
The classification of hinge installation method
- According to the base, the door cover hinge position, can have many different cross classification, according to the spatial features using hinge into four categories, how to use h...
Have you done your business with aluminium composite panel manufacturers
- Aluminium composite panel are usually used at building construction, houses, but also at some factories in this field. Have you ever heard of aluminium composite panel?Features of ...
Have you ever used aluminium composite material
- Aluminium composite material are usually used at automobile industry,Optical equipment industry, but also at sports products industry that offer danymic in this field. Have you eve...
What kind of suppliers are trusted plasterboard suppliers
- Rising tensions in the energy and power of today's lower power consumption, energy efficiency has become more and more emphasis on corporate profit goal to pursue. To do this a...