Reinforcement In Retaining Wall
Reinforcement In Retaining Wall Related Searches
Reinforcement In Retaining Wall Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Reinforcement In Retaining Wall supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Reinforcement In Retaining Wall firm in China.
EG65R type geogrid meaningWhat is the meaning of EG, said 65 per meter of tensile strength is 65kN?
- General use of EGA on behalf of glass fiber grille, EG65R should also be fiberglass grille, it is estimated that less than a letters
Geogrid has a bundle of multiple
- Hello: Geogrid according to different material, width and length are not the same, the tension requirements are not the same, the tension weight is high, volume weight is high, so a roll weight is not the same, generally 2 meters wide, 100 meters longs
Steel wire mesh is a kind of geotechnical material
- The total area of the grille rib, rib steel wire grid as much as possible is less than the opening area, in order to ensure the mechanical occlusion compared with the interlocking effect. That is to say, to make the mesh as much as possible to bite the soil area, in order to give full play to the role of occlusion. But the mesh size should not be too large, otherwise the stiffness of rib is small, but the bite force decreased. Three. The ribs and ribs of the grid should be perpendicular to each other so as to transfer the load more effectively. If both are not vertical...s
Physical characteristics of geogrid construction method
- 2, check the geogrid reinforced asphalt pavement or cement: Geogrid laying layer at the bottom of asphalt or cement, can reduce rutting depth, prolong the fatigue life of the pavement, but also can reduce the asphalt or cement pavement thickness, in order to save costs.3, one-way geogrid for reinforcing the dam and road slope and retaining wall: the traditional embankment especially filling high embankment filling and often need to shoulder edge easy compaction, resulting in slope rainwater invasion, collapse phenomenon, at the same time with a gentle slope, covers an area of large, retaining wall have the same problem with Geogrid embankment slope or retaining wall reinforcement can be reduced by two points a area, prolong service life, reduce the cost of 20 - 50%.4, one-way geogrid to reinforce the River seawall: made of stone cage, with the grid and use, prevent the dam washed collapse, stone cage is permeable and can reduce the impact of the waves, prolong the life of the dam, save manpower, shorten the construction period.5, one-way geogrid for processing landfills: Geogrid and other synthetic materials using a combination of Soil Treatment Landfill, can effectively solve the problem of gas emissions derived from the uneven settlement of foundation, and can improve the landfill to maximize storage capacity.6, one-way geogrid special purpose: low temperature resistance. Low temperature resistance of geogrid Lianyi, at - 45 C and 50 C - repeated 200 cycles, the performance indexes meet the requirements, and has been applied to the test of the Qinghai Tibet railway, the North less ice permafrost and ice rich permafrost and ice rich permafrost bad geology.s
What is the difference between bidirectional geogrid and unidirectional high strength geogrid
- The biaxial stretching grid is a mesh material with square holes on the basis of a one-way grid, and the raw material is polypropylene. This structure provides a more perfect chain system in the soil, which is used in the foundation of large area permanent bearing.s
What is the difference between geocell and geogrid
- Construction method: 1, the folded compartment opened (according to the specific circumstances of the foundation to provide the fibrous material in the chamber below, such as geotextiles, Zhandian etc.).2, fixed with nails or with the frame frame.3, with the loader to fill the grain filling, until it is full and beyond the top of the chamber, and then vibration or rolling to complete the grassroots.4, at this time the grid room system can support a variety of construction equipment, can be directly in its construction, and in accordance with the conventional way to complete the surfaceGeogridProduct descriptionThe products are applied to the foundation of highway, railway, airport, wharf and so on. It can effectively share the load of the foundation, improve the bearing capacity and stability of the roadbed, and prolong the service life.The utility model has the advantages of convenient operation and low cost, and the utility model can prevent landslides and facilitate construction.The use of reinforced materials in the dam can improve the structure of the dam. Avoid dam break. Reduce project cost.s
What is the market price of the geotechnical grid in 2017?
- (4) the first layer of geogrid paved, began to fill with second layers of 0.2m in thick sand (coarse), the method of sand transport to the site: car unloading to the subgrade side, then put forward to push the bulldozer, within 2 meters on both sides of the subgrade filling after 0.1M, the first layer of geogrid fold up and then fill in 0.1 meters in the sand (coarse), from both sides to the middle filling and advance, prohibit all machinery without filling (coarse sand) of Geogrid on traffic operation, it can guarantee the geogrid is smooth, does not play drums, do not wrinkle, stay in the second layer (coarse) after the formation of sand, the level of measurement, to prevent uneven filling thickness, leveling and correct use of vibratory roller 25T static pressure two times.s
What are the names of geotextiles?
- ASTM 4439 standards in the definition of geotextiles are: a purely permeable geosynthetics composition of textiles. Materials used in soil, rock, soil, or other geotechnical engineering, and as part of a human - made project.s
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
Have you ever used aluminium composite material
- Aluminium composite material are usually used at automobile industry,Optical equipment industry, but also at sports products industry that offer danymic in this field. Have you eve...
what is the difference between granite and marble
- Granite and marble are commone stone in our daily life, whether it is luster or texture,they are rare good stone.But what is the difference between granite and marble？Let me take...
World's biggest real estate companies
- Description:Through mergers and acquisition, the Beijing Capital Development Holdings Co Ltd has become the largest-scale enterprise, with assets totalling more than 50 billion yua...
how to install a door hinge
- In fact, we are not unfamiliar to the hinge.Cabinets, doors and other places usually use this stuff.But how to install a door hinge？ About the hinge,there are three different way...