Recycled Polyester Geotextile Fabrics
Recycled Polyester Geotextile Fabrics Related Searches
Recycled Polyester Geotextile Fabrics Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Recycled Polyester Geotextile Fabrics supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Recycled Polyester Geotextile Fabrics firm in China.
Shirt fabric. What material is good?
- The most common and most acceptable is the cotton shirt, which is strong, soft and smooth, and looks elegant and elegant. Cotton shirts are breathable and feel cool in summer or stuffy offices. But cotton shirts wrinkle easily, and ironing a cotton shirt every morning is a real hassle.s
What is the nylon taffeta fabric
- Nylon shioze (Nylon, taffeta) for spinning class nylon filament woven fabric. Fabric component is 100% nylon. The warp and weft lines are made of 70D. The fabric is made up of plain weave and change (rhombus, nylon, six sides, nylon, Oxford).s
What is Tencel denim?
- Tencel is a cellulose fiber, using solvent spinning technology, dry strength is slightly lower than that of polyester, but significantly higher than the viscose fiber, viscose wet ratio has improved significantly, with very high rigidity, good dimensional stability washing (only 2% shrinkage), moisture absorption is higher. The fiber cross-section is round or oval, shiny and beautiful, soft hand feeling, good drapability, elegant and good. To sum up: warm and soft Tencel with 1 cotton 2 polyester high tenacity 3 wool but it is in hot and humid conditions in cold water, easy to harden, pick down is not good.s
Peach skin and comfortable cashmere and rayon 2WAY pillow fabric that is better
- Peach skin: popular and affordable fabric in China at presentFeatures: fabric surface is very delicate, good material elasticity, because of soft anti wrinkle, printing precision is very high, soft feel, very slippery, no obvious reflection, skin plush, in fact, no plush, sun, wash, do not fade.s
What are the characteristics of bast fiber fabrics?
- Marijuana, also known as hemp, hemp, hemp, Department of Moraceae, is a pure natural herb. It is easy to grow and quick to grow. Its growth process is different from that of other plants without pesticides and other chemicals.s
100 what's the fabric of Dacron?
- Polyester fiber is an important variety of synthetic fiber, and it is the product name of polyester fiber in china.s
What's Mitch's fabric?
- Mitch is a satin fabric. It belongs to the medium quality fabrics are thicker than ordinary satin. The price on the market is about 7-8 yuan. It is cheaper than that of silk satin, stretch satin.s
What fabric can be sand washed?
- Sand washing is divided into light, medium, heavy wash three, heavy clothing after washing is obvious in hand, raised surface effect, especially as the heavy silk crepe de Chine, spun silk and satin, after heavy, feel soft, creamy texture, good hanging. But the fastness of the fabric washing sand, generally suitable for thick fabric. The sand washed silk clothing, its price can be increased by more than 5% at least.s
- It is universally acknowledged that fabric play an important role in our life. But how many people know something about fabric supplier? Well, I will introduce one fabric supplier ...
Fabric brand of New Group
- New Group, China's largest flax fabric production enterprises, flax, top ten enterprises in China, the Chinese fabric products, fashion fabrics for enterprises in China, unwave...
The fabric weight and calculation methods
- For some businesses, generally do not consider to fabric weight. And the fabric weight to understand roughly the weight of the fabric, is the significance of which can calculate th...
- Leather supplier, as the name implies, is the leather supply dealer. So what is a gold supplier? "Gold supplier" south China leather city network in view of the high qual...
- Our clothes, window curtains, shoes, all kinds of these had been used in our diary life. Certainly, fabric price depends on quality and material of fabric. We often use wool fabric...