Polyurethane Roof Panels
Polyurethane Roof Panels Related Searches
Polyurethane Roof Panels Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Polyurethane Roof Panels supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Polyurethane Roof Panels firm in China.
What are the methods of steel structure rust removal, which method is good?
- Method: 1, steel rust blasting, namely: the steel shot by high-speed rotation of the polishing head thrown, shot hit on the component surface and achieve intensive derusting purposes; 2, sand blasting, namely: quartz sand, corundum sand, copper ore sand (price difference) with high pressure air jet carrying on the surface of the component to the purpose of steel rust;s
Why can't epoxy paint be used in outdoor steel structures?
- Epoxy paint has the advantages of good adhesion, tough film, corrosion resistance, rust resistance and moisture resistance. It is widely used as antirust primer for steel structure and antirust coating for interior steel structure.However, epoxy paint should not be used as topcoat for outdoor applications, that is, epoxy paint can not be irradiated by sunlight for a long time.s
What is pre assembled steel structure, what is called steel structure assembly?
- Pre assembly: simulate the field installation before leaving the factory, check whether the processing is correct and the accuracy meets the requirements, and then install the site after removal.Factory assembly: assemble parts together and fix together temporarily with spot welding or fixture so as to facilitate the next process (welding) operation.Field assembly: welding or bolting individual steel members together to form a hoisting unit to facilitate field installation operations.s
10 meters span, from 1 meters high slope, need to use the big beam? What size of steel is welded?
- How long m, single slope or double slope, a few m bays, columns high m, etc., data integritys
Steel structure, tied with brace pipe casing and how the difference? What difference?
- The casing is pipe, casing is roof straight brace at the oblique brace increase casings
Why steel structure does not fire?
- When the temperature is about 250 degrees Celsius, the tensile strength increases locally, the yield strength rises, the strength increases, and the plasticity decreases, and the material turns brittle.Creep is the phenomenon of steel deformation at a very slow speed in the range of 260 DEG C to 320 DEG C under the condition that the stress remains constant. With the performance of 200 DEG C has no change in the material properties, the surface structure of the radiation temperature should not exceed 200 degrees, the current steel structure industry regulation of the temperature to 150 degrees is appropriate, beyond which the temperature should adopt fire insulation protection.s
What are the connecting forms of steel structures? What are the characteristics of each?
- Welding is the heat generated by the arc, the electrode and welding parts of local melting. After cooling into the welding seam, so that the welding piece is connected as a whole. The advantages are: the component in any form can generally direct orange even, does not weaken the component section. The economic materials, simple structure, convenient manufacture, connection stiffness, good sealing performance, can realize automatic operation, high production efficiency. The disadvantage is due to the formation of steel; weld heat affected zone of high temperature welding, resulting in local brittle material. In the process of welding material is not uniform with high temperature and cooling, the structure of the welding residual stress and deformation of the structure bearing capacity, stiffness and performance have certain effect. In addition, due to the rigidity of welded steel structure, local cracks can easily spread to the whole as soon as they occur, especially brittle at low temperatures. Moreover, the plasticity and toughness of the welding are poor, and the defects may be caused by blasting, and the fatigue strength is reduced.s
Can the steel structure workshop be welded?
- Steel structure workshop can not be welded. Construction should be subject to design, light steel structure of industrial buildings, the design is friction type high-strength bolt connection; use period is strictly prohibited in the structure of welding.s
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...