polycrystalline solar panel
polycrystalline solar panel Related Searches
polycrystalline solar panel Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional polycrystalline solar panel supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest polycrystalline solar panel firm in China.
How can I power 5v or .08 amps in a remote loaction via solar panel.?
- First things first. 5 Volts @ .08 amps would be .2 Watts. therefore you would need at least the same amount from a solar panel to replenish the batteries. But what puzzles me is the notion that plugging it in a wall outlet ? If you use 20 V @ 0.08 then the power consumption is 9.6 Watts And what is a meraki wireless repeater? I never heard of one. I'm a FCC licensed Ham and have some idea what is available. If you need 5 volts DC, you could use twelve Ni-cads in series and just keep them trickle charged with the solar panel That would make it compact. If you were to use an automotive battery (or motorcycle), then you would need a DC/DC converter.s
how often do you have to replace solar panels?
- Expect a water heating panel to last about the same as a water heater, 0 to 5 years. Actually, my brother's system is coming up on 5 years, and is not giving trouble yet, so maybe technology has advanced. I have actually never personally known of anyone replacing a solar electric panel due to wear-out. I have heard of occasional replacements due to accidents, including natural disasters like lightning strikes. And one brand of panels had manufacturing defects around the year 2000, but that manufacturer owned up and replaced those free of charge to their customers. A standard warranty on a solar electric panel nowadays is 25 years.s
solar panels on projectors?
- Solar panels put out DC voltage, like a battery. The projectors that plug into the wall require AC voltage. Unless you got a travel projector that plugs into a cigarette lighter (does that exist?), you would need to convert the DC power from the solar panel to AC for the projector with an inverter. And if you want to use it when the sun isn't shining, you'd need batteries to store the power.s
2v vs 24v solar panel?
- The choice of solar panel voltage comes down more to what the panels will be connected to. You're right that power can remain the same at the different voltages. Higher input (panel) voltages are sometimes used in inverter systems to reduce the effect of voltage draw-down. 2v panels (about 20v open circuit) work well for charging 2v batteries, connected in parallel, through a charge controller. For use of a grid-tie inverter, higher input voltages are sometimes used to reduce the effects of draw-down. You want to select and wire (parallel vs. series) your panels based on the input voltage requirement of the load, whatever it may be.s
What is so great about solar panels ?
- Solar panels are eco friendly, they produce with out disturbing the enviroment. Instead of having to build dams and kill of species that have water homes we can use the sun as our energy source. im all for solar panels i hope this helps :)s
Solar Panel energy 500 KW monthly?
- I assume you mean 500 KWH (Kilowatt Hours) A good panel may produce about 00Watts. It will cover about 2SQ FT. Lets say you have a ranch style house that is 2000 SQ FT. That means if you covered your entire roof with panels, you could get about 65 panels on the roof(Not really, because you need room to get around them. Lets say practically you could get 00 panels on the roof. You could produce 00X00, or 0,000 Watts/hour (0 KW/HR)when the sun is at peak. Each hour you would produce 0 KW HR's. Lets say your area is perfect and the sun shines bright 0 hours a day, so You could potentially produce 00 KW HRS. There are losses envolved in the wiring, Battery Charger, Storage Batteries, and rectifier-controller. Maybe more realistically you could get 70 KW HRS per day. Maybe you could get 500 KWH in about 2 days. Each panel will cost about $500-$700. Panels alone will be over $50,000. The entire system installed about $00,000. This should cover your electric at least during sunny times. If you live outside of Arizona, lots of luck. Still much cheaper to ude the grid.s
Help choosing solar panels?
- first okorder.com/ example: house roof is 20' x 20' 20' = 240, so sq. inches of roof is = 57,600 say rain fall for your area is 3 per month on average. 57,600 x 3 = 72,800 of rain collected. Using the conversion chart link above, that many cubic inches of water = 750 gallons of water free per month. Look at your water bill and see how much you use. Solar panels take on average 2-20 yrs to pay themselves off, just in time for them to be replaced. Paddle wheels go on for just about forever. We still find large paddle wheel mills in the USA that are over 200 yrs old, and still functioning.s
What does solar panel power?
- Solar Panels have a large range of prices. You can get a 0W panel for approx. $00 to 200W solar panels at $2000 and beyond. You would want to figure out how much electric heat you use. Then from there, figure out how many solar panels it would take to compensate that. If you need help figuring this out, I would suggest reading a Solar Panel How to Guide and/or looking at a Solar Panel Forum. Best of luck to you!s
Living Off the Sun
- Powering their home by solar energy has became very attractive option for people, probably becoming independent or partially so from their nation grid electricity supplier the bigg...
Different Types of Solar Panels
- What are they, how to tell them apart?In previous articles around solar energy we have noted there are at least 3 main manufacturing processes for producing solar panels. If you ar...
Development of Chinese solar panels companies in the next few years
- China's solar panels companies battery industry is in a rapid growth phase, in the growing period. Improve the industry chain and enhance the ability of independent innovation ...
Solar Cells? What Use are they?
- Ok, so you are probably thinking, solar cells, what's all the fuss about, they are used to make soar panels mounted on houses to help save electricity right?Right, they are, th...
the types of solar power renewable
- Solar power renewable has two major types: one is the sun's rays (also known as solar energy), and the other is the solar thermal power (also known as solar thermal power gener...