polycrystalline solar panel
polycrystalline solar panel Related Searches
polycrystalline solar panel Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional polycrystalline solar panel supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest polycrystalline solar panel firm in China.
How to connect solar panels to batteries?
- 20 volts is a common open-circuit voltage for nominal 2v panels. The panels put out about 5v at full load. If the panel puts out little enough that it takes 20 hours or more to put a full charge in the battery you can get by without a charge controller - just keep the cells topped up with distilled water. A charge controller will do a more efficient job, though. The most efficient charge controllers use what's called Maximum Power Point Technology (MPPT) which lets the panels operate at their most efficient point throughout the battery's charging cycle. Available on OKorder. The charge controller should have the same or higher wattage as the panels it controls - if you're not sure of wattage, assume that they are the same as similar area panels you find for sale. Before buying a charge controller, connect the panels through an ammeter to a discharged battery. They may have been trashed because of damage and low output. You need at least an amp for trickle charge, 5 amps for reasonable recharge times.s
are solar panels sufficient for electric heating?
- A thermal solar panel to feed your water heater is the most efficient. But you need a classic heater system too when there is no or little sun. Solar panels to heat a home is not at all recommended. First of all, you get less day light and less sun in winter, so you won't get much electricity. They work best in summer, but electric panels have poor yields and are a very long term investment. You will need to wait years before saving money. Natural gas, a well isolated home, and a good old sweater is the best way to cut bills.s
Question about using solar panels......?
- I don't think it is enough solar power. Your motor requires .5A x 9V = 3.5 watts. The solar cells are .450A x 4V x 2ea. = 3.6 watts, .2A x .5V = .3 watts, .A x 9V = .9 watts total solar = 4.8 watts. The problem with connecting the cells in series to get the right voltage, like the two 4V cells in series with the .5 volt cell (total 9.5 volts) is that the .5 volt cell limits the maximum current to only 0.2A. If you paralleled that with the 9V cell, you would get 9 volts at 0.2 + 0. = 0.3A, too low to operate the motor at its design current and voltage. The best you could do is put the two 4V cells in series, and in parallel with the 9V cell (a blocking diode might be a good idea, but probably not required for such a small array). That way you get 8 volts at 0.55 amps.s
Are solar panels a good idea in Seattle Wa?
- The solar rating of your area is Good so I wouldnt see the reason not to use it. In my area solar rating is very good I get all evergy from it plus even selling it. My payback time was very quick but... If you are not in a hurry or cant afford to spend a lot, wait till end of the next year when the new flexible panels are coming to the market. They are suppose to be a lot cheaper, enviromental friendly more effective than the ones on the market now. Check out MY Estimator. I think for USA users its the best help on the net. You'll see your costs, tax incentives can get info about local PRO's aswell. Often people are shy to ask quotes but solar is overpriced at the moment so spend your time finding the best deals. Also check where panels are made, their efficency; warranty is usually 20 to 25years. Surf the net- OKorder, OKorder then check companies who sell solar panels. Some even offer price fix if you see other place selling with better price. Good luck!s
adding more solar panel & battery?
- You can wire solar panels in parallel (i.e. positive to positive, negative to negative). Preferably, the panels should be similar to allow the output voltages to track. Otherwise, it may be necessary to include diodes in series with each panel so voltage variations do not have an adverse effect. The other alternative is to have the panels charging individual batteries and then combining the batteries through diodes before using the inverter. This approach would require separate charge controllers for each battery. Not quite as energy efficient as each diode causes a voltage drop (and so a power loss).s
What is the anatomy of a solar panel?
- You've probably seen calculators that have solar cells -- calculators that never need batteries, and in some cases don't even have an off button. As long as you have enough light, they seem to work forever. You may have seen larger solar panels -- on emergency road signs or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to power lights. Although these larger panels aren't as common as solar powered calculators, they're out there, and not that hard to spot if you know where to look. There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems. You have probably also been hearing about the solar revolution for the last 20 years -- the idea that one day we will all use free electricity from the sun. This is a seductive promise: On a bright, sunny day, the sun shines approximately ,000 watts of energy per square meter of the planet's surface, and if we could collect all of that energy we could easily power our homes and offices for free.s
What is so great about solar panels ?
- Solar panels saves energy (electricity) because the power comes straight from the sun and stuffs
how much do solar panels cost?
- The silicon ones(last 5 to 25 years) run about $4-$5 a watt the amorphous (thin film) a little less (may last 5-0 years). If you use megawatt hour (000 kilowatt hr) a month you will need at least 3000 watts minimum. Therefore if your electric is .0 per kilowatt hr( $00 per month) the payback is around 25 years once you add the batteries plus inverters(batteries $50-$00 each)(synchronous inverter $3000 to$20000)(ie $5.00/.0=50 months at optimum output).Figure (depending where you live) probably only 50% so break even is usualy about 20 yrs.Ie you pay 20 years electric bill and hope nothing breaks(insurance not included) then you can start saveing money.s
the introduction of biogas power plant
- the summary of biogas power plant Biogas power generation in developed countries has been widely recognized and actively promote. Biomass power generation in some countries in West...
Raw material characteristics of home solar panel
- Home solar panel is the core part of the solar power generation system, the role of solar panels is to convert the solar energy into electric energy, the output DC power into the s...
Setting principle of solar power for your home
- Application classification of solar power for your home： Off grid power generation system It is mainly composed of solar cell module, controller, battery, if you want to supply A...
Do you know what the biogas definition is
- Biogas definition：The organic matter under anaerobic conditions, through fermentation of microorganisms to produce a mixed gas.Biogas, by biogas definition is swamp gas. People o...
the development of future development of cheap solar power in China
- According to China's cheap solar resource-rich degree of classification standards.Zhejiang province is the solar energy resource area III.The total annual solar radiation is ab...