polycrystalline solar panel
polycrystalline solar panel Related Searches
polycrystalline solar panel Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional polycrystalline solar panel supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest polycrystalline solar panel firm in China.
A question about Solar Panels?
- Take a look on OKorder at some of the books on how to design solar energy systems. It is a bit more complicated than you might expect. I'm not sure what you consider to be a standard solar panel, but the 3' ones I have produce about 5 watts of power in full sunlight. Put simply, you need to convert the power from the solar cells (variable voltage) into a constant voltage usable for charging a batteries. Most of the low cost modules for this purpose can't handle more than about 00 watts. Larger systems are available that handle thousands of watts but they are quite pricey. Since you can't take out more than you put into your battery system, you can calculate about how long you can run a high-current appliance based upon its wattage rating, that of the battery system (adjusted for loss of converting to AC), and the charging system.s
Solar Panel and Wind Power?
- I live in the Southwest where the sun shines almost every day. I got a quote for Solar system to produce about enough to cover my annual usage. My annual average electrical usage costs about $2300, or about $90/MO. The system costs around $30,000 but I can get rebates and some of your tax dollars in subsidies to bring my cost down to under $20,000. I can borrow $20,000 for 3 years at 7% and pay $95/MO, so in 3 years I will have the system paid for. As you can see, I don't start Saving any money for a long time. Maybe the rates will go up in later years which will help, but My friends that have solar systems tell me things like controllers go bad over time and they cost like $3000. Will it ever pay for itself? Maybe. Please note. This still does not get me off the grid. This system will not support things like an electric stove, air conditioning, Pool pump running, etc. so I still need the grid for when these operate and my usage peaks. If I installed a system that would totally support everything 24/7 the cost would be astronomical. If you live in the east, midwest, or NW where you have cloudy days, your economic calculations will be much less favorable I would think, unless your power costs are much higher than mine..s
Solar Panel Question?
- There are 720 hours in a month (30 days) but only about /2 of those are in *full* sun 800 kW hr / 360 hr = 5 kW. 5000 W / 65 W / panel = 30 panels minimum and that's based on full sun during the day (no clouds, rain, etc). Besides an inverter you'll also want a bank of batteries to operate at night. OR, you can get about 35 - 40 panels and sell power back to the utility during the day (meter runs backwards), and use power off the grid at night. Suprise! solar power isn't cheap, is it? Figure on taking advantage of some government and public utility rebates, though to lessen the cost. .s
Solar panels for car fans?
- The solar panel doesn't output enough power to run the fan directly, your best bet would be to just hook the fan back up to the battery, and then rig the solar panels up to help charge the battery and remove some of the load from the alternator. If you're trying to reduce your emissions/increase fuel economy then you'd be better of setting up a switch to disconnect your alternator when its not necessary to have it on. The alternator runs off a belt from the engine which requires some of the power output from the engine. Having this connected all the time increases the amount of gas used (marginally) but you'd be saving more gas doing that and using the solar panels to keep the battery topped up.s
how do solar photovoltaic panels work?
- Hey E Girl, photovoltiac panels are pretty simple. They start with a solid block of silicone, and shave thin layers off of them, called wafers. Once you have about 72 of them, you take half of them and dope them with boron, then the other half are doped with phosphorous. Once that's done, they take one each phosphorous and boron wafer, and glue them together with a special conductive epoxy glue, and attach a wire to each wafer. When the two glued wafers are exposed to the sun, a reaction occurs that forces free electrons from the silicone particles from one wafer onto the other, and a voltage is generated between them, about /2 volt to be exact. Once all 36 pairs are glued together, they are wired in series, connecting the phosphourous wafer from one to the boron wafer on the next, and so on. If you start with 72 wafers, you'll have 36 pairs glued together when you are done. At /2 volt each, that makes a 8 volt panel, which is used to charge a 2 volt battery. The charging source always has to have a few more volts than the battery. These 36 pairs of cells are then arranged on some kind of back board, glued down, covered with acrylic glass and mounted in a frame. There are some great websites you can go to for more info, I will list some below. Did you know that there are over 00,000 homes and businesses in the US alone that use some level of solar power to operate their electrical systems? That's good news. We actually live in one of those homes, it is powered by both the wind and sun and heated with solar and wood. I hope this answers your question, good luck, and take care, Rudydoos
What happens if I put a 00v, .5A solar panel on a 2V, 450cca Gel deep cycle battery?
- the battery could explode. DO NOT DO IT !s
Which solar panel should I choose?
- There is more to sizing a system than simply selecting panels. I would suggest that you contact a solar installer to do a bid on your system. The quote should be free, and you can always say no. If a house used 40 kWh per day in our area, that would suggest a 6 kW array to offset substantially all the energy usage over the course of a year. Serious panels tend to be in the neighborhood of 200 watts nowadays, and that would mean 30 of those. You could size the system smaller, of course, if you wanted to offset a smaller percentage of your electricity. If there is any way that you can reduce the energy requirments, that will save you more money than putting in big solar. For example, if you can cut that in half by adding insulation and more efficient appliances, you will save more money than if you got a big array to power everything as-is.s
Home solar electricity advice? Making the solar panels accessible?
- Modern solar electric panels rarely fail. Because of this, if you would be installing them over a roof that only has a few years left on it, it would be better to redo the roof, first. In the unlikely event that a panel needs to be changed, this can be done in 30 minutes or so, because the panels are mounted on racks, with everything simply plugging together. I have never personally seen a solar installation go bad, but from what I hear, the inverter (a box that goes in next to your electric service panel) is usually what burns out after 5 years, assuming the install was done right in the first place. If you were to call roofers to repair your roof, they would somehow be able to get to your roof, by ladders, or a special truck. Solar installers use the same kind of equipment. They won't have a problem getting up there. A solar electric system is actually a very straightforward thing. No matter who installs it, if there is a problem, another installer should be able to diagnose and fix it.s
future development of cheap solar power
- In recent years, the domestic solar energy market will be faster development, the current residential and public construction and other hot water projects accounted for 40% of the ...
introduction and characteristics of anaerobic digesters
- 1, the role of anaerobic digesters Anaerobic digesters is mainly used in the treatment of municipal sewage sludge, but also can be applied to the treatment of organic wastewater wi...
introduce to you the disadvantages of biofuels
- Weigh the disadvantages of biofuels：The rising world food prices, which has made people began to re evaluate the development of disadvantages of biofuels. There may be multiple r...
how to select the solar pv installers.
- Since solar energy is a clean energy, its application is growing rapidly in the world. The use of solar light to generate electricity is a way of using solar energy.But the cost of...
How do Solar Cells Work?
- If you are a science major then this is not the article for you but if, like most of us here, you have sometimes wondered if it is possible to understand how solar cells work in si...