polycrystalline silicon solar panel 25w
polycrystalline silicon solar panel 25w Related Searches
polycrystalline silicon solar panel 25w Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional polycrystalline silicon solar panel 25w supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest polycrystalline silicon solar panel 25w firm in China.
why wont my solar panel make my dc motor work?
- You didn't say how much power your panels can produce, or how much power (current x volts) the motors require. The panels must meet or exceed what the motor requires. You might need to get a very small motor and a little gearbox out of some other motorized toy, or at least a small pinion gear for the motor and a larger ring gear that can be attached to an axle (similar to how RC cars accomplish their drive train). A worm gear drive set might be even better if the motor / solar panel combination isn't very powerful - it'll go slowly, but some movement is better than no movement. If you put the panels in series, a 2 V motor should be the best match (again, only if its power requirements are small enough). If you want to try running the 3 volt motor off the panels, you might try paralleling them (make sure you get the polarity right or they'll try to kill each other) - you'll still be mis-matched, but if the motor requires less power than the 9/2/8 volt motor(s), it might work. If you have or can acquire a multi-meter, you'll be able to measure the voltages and currents and that will not only help you see what's going on, but adding some details might help others help you get this working.s
question about solar panels....?
- They create electricity from light energy provided by the sun....s
How much for a 8kwh solar panel system?
- Figure 8 hours of sun per day, so 8 kW-hr is a rate of kW, which is a medium sized panel, probably not enough to operate your house totally, unless you have a very small unit. Averaged over 24 hours, that is power at a rate of only 300 watts, enough for a TV. Average US home use is .2 kW, which over 24 hours is 29 kW-hr, plus you need extra for cloudy days, peak demands, and to charge batteries. You have to decide off-grid or on-grid, and if you want to (and are allowed to) sell excess power to the power company. Off gird, the cost of batteries and charge controller are a large part of the cost. On-grid, you have to purchase equipment approved by the power company to match your power with the grid. Panels will cost about $3 per watt, so for 000 watts that is $3000. Double that for installation, then add in cost of charge controller, inverter, batteries, etc. The last items depend on your alternatives, see paragraph above. .s
Does making solar panels cause more pollution than they take away when used?
- A study by the US Department of Energy shows that, depending on your solar panels, the energy payback is to 4 years. Solar panels usually last 25 years, so solar manufacturing is very green. That said, if you buy American made panels, it saves more carbon from the transport costs. Something to consider in choosing your panels.Actually, most panel manufacturers will recycle the panels after you’re through in 25 years. If they don’t, don’t buy those panels. However, it’s hard to say whether people will actually recycle them because most panels are still being used today. So it’s up to you find out about the manufacturer’s panel recycling program. From what I understand, they will come to you and take them away at no charge.s
I want to buy solar panels?
- If buying solar panels could save a bunch of money we would all be doing it. Unfortunately it will take many years for you to save enough in electricity costs to pay for the panels. This may change in the future, but right now it is more cost effective to get you electricity from your local power company.s
Solar Panel Efficiency?
- Depends where you live. Each kWp will generate in a year about 750kWh in northern England, or 900kWh in the south. About ,00kWh in the south of Germany or up to 2,200 kWh in the Californian desert. The farther you are from the equator, the bigger the difference between summer and winter months: in S California summer months may only generate 2 times as much electricity as winter months. In the UK it can be 4-5 times as much. 200 W is 0.2 kWp so divide the numbers I gave by 5 and then divide by 2 to get the 'average' month - you really need to look up 'insolation tables' for your area though!s
How long does it typically take for solar panels to pay for themselves?
- Solar Panel Break Evens
How do you make a solar panel?
- There are many kinds of solar panels. Please specify single crystal, poly crystaline, gallium arsenide, thin film, or water heating solar panel. How much detail do you need? Are you actually making one or just writing a report? If you expect a meaningful answer you need to provide background information.s
the introduction of biogas power plant
- the summary of biogas power plant Biogas power generation in developed countries has been widely recognized and actively promote. Biomass power generation in some countries in West...
Solar Cells? What Use are they?
- Ok, so you are probably thinking, solar cells, what's all the fuss about, they are used to make soar panels mounted on houses to help save electricity right?Right, they are, th...
Material classification of chinese solar panels
- Chinese solar panels are a device for converting solar radiation into electrical energy by absorbing sunlight, or by direct or indirect effects of the photoelectric effect. The mai...
the development of biogas engine
- At present, most of the energy used in the world is fossil fuel, experts believe that in the beginning of twenty-first Century, half of the fossil fuel is exhausted. The shortage o...
Classification and function of discount solar panels
- Classification: crystalline silicon cell board: polycrystalline silicon solar cells, single crystal silicon solar cells.Amorphous silicon cell plate: thin film solar cells, organic...