polycrystaline silicon Related Searches
polycrystaline silicon Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional polycrystaline silicon supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest polycrystaline silicon firm in China.
Homemade Solar Panel : Hi! guys i want to know what do you think about Homemade Solar Panel?
- If you want to make hot water then they are easy to make. Search the web.s
Charge Laptop with Solar Panel?
- humm..... .need HUGE solar panel (alot) 2. wires 3. aligato clips . put the panels on the roof 2. use the aligator clip to clip the wire from the panel to the bars of the pluger of the comp. charger 3.tada mark me best:)s
Where are the best places to put solar panels?
- Solar panels have to be installed so that they face the equator, so they would have to point south in the U.S.. There are panels designed for exterior mounting and panels designed to go behind glass walls, I've even seen some that are made to replace roof shingles. You'll have to determine if they are worth it or not. Most companies that manufacture the panels rate the output based on the area in which you live. If you live in the north, payback is usually over 20 years, closer to the equator the payoff is quicker, but still a while. The question of worth is relative: are you trying to save money or help save the world? Any alternative to hydro carbon is great for the environment, but most are still very expensive.s
What do i need to use a 2v solar panel to charge a 6v lead acid battery as i cant find a 2v to 6v regulator?
- You need a switch mode voltage converter, made to input 2 to 20 volts, and output around 7 volts. Some cell phone chargers can do that, or be modified for that voltage. Option B is to get another battery and use the system at 2V, and regulate that to 6 or 5 volts for charging (you can directly use your car charger), with switch mode regulators. I would find that system to be more flexible. Getting an 8Ah would leave extra capacity. BTW, for a 9AH battery, 20W is kid of big. I have a 36Ah battery and a 20W panel, and that is good for it.s
What are solar panels? what do they do?
- Solar panels are an device that convert sun energy directly into electicity by photovoltaic effect,which is an physic and chemical phenomenon.solar panel can provide power for your home electical appliance instead of using electicity.s
What should the voltage be on a small marine solar panel?
- If it's only reading 0.2 volts, then the panel is burned out. What you can do is look for a nameplate on the panel, then try to look it up on the internet. Hopefully that will say what the voltage is supposed to be. You are right in that a panel intended to charge a 2-volt battery should read about 8 volts open circuit out in daylight, even if it isn't pointing straight at the sun. Is it a flexible rubber panel? Those are notorious for dying after just a couple years.s
How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.s
Solar panels IRS refunds?
- It's not your income, but the tax you pay. This is a NON refundable credit. You won't see a difference unless you actually owe tax. If you are retired and living on social security and savings, you don't pay tax, so you'd get $0 from the solar panels. If you are married, have a bunch of kids and get a refund of all money withheld anyway, you'd get $0 from the solar panels. If you currently average, say $200 in actual income tax, your $2,000 investment would create a $3600 tax credit, but you'd only get back $200 the first year. (This would reduce the tax bill, increasing any refund of money already withheld to pay that tax bill.) The remaining amount would carry forward to 202. You can keep carrying it forward as long as the credit is available (I think that's currently 206). Get your 200 return out and get form 5695 and run the numbers. Edit, ignore TRO. She doesn't keep up with tax law changes. BOTH the residential and solar credits exist in 20. The Residential credit now limited to $500.s
Do you know what the biogas definition is
- Biogas definition：The organic matter under anaerobic conditions, through fermentation of microorganisms to produce a mixed gas.Biogas, by biogas definition is swamp gas. People o...
Development of Chinese solar panels companies in the next few years
- China's solar panels companies battery industry is in a rapid growth phase, in the growing period. Improve the industry chain and enhance the ability of independent innovation ...
introduce to you the disadvantages of biofuels
- Weigh the disadvantages of biofuels：The rising world food prices, which has made people began to re evaluate the development of disadvantages of biofuels. There may be multiple r...
Raw material characteristics of home solar panel
- Home solar panel is the core part of the solar power generation system, the role of solar panels is to convert the solar energy into electric energy, the output DC power into the s...
Don't buy Solar Panels without Reading This Guide
- As people become more environmentally aware and electricity charges from the National Grid seem to only go in an upward direction, there is a growing interest in Solar Panels for b...