polycrystaline silicon Related Searches
polycrystaline silicon Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional polycrystaline silicon supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest polycrystaline silicon firm in China.
thermodynamic question that includes heating water with solar panels?
- Solar okorder.coms
solar panels on projectors?
- Unlikely to prove useful. Solar panels don't generate very much current. You would probably wind up spending several thousand dollars, and wind up with a solar panel array (including batteries and power inverter) that is certainly not portable. You will also need adequate current for your projection source (ie DVD player or computer), as well as sound. By and large, the cheapest projectors require the least amount of power. There is no way around the fact that, for a projector to be practical, it must output out a great deal of light. Adequate light requires adequate current.s
how do I become a solar panel contractor?
- Contact some solar panel manufacturers or distributors. I recently started working for a solar panel dealer and they can't find enough qualified workers to install here in the US. Desperately seeking electricians but don't pay well.s
Do solar panels keep a structure cooler?
- The type depends upon what you want the solar panels to do. Generate electricity ? Heat gain? Makes a big difference. You should probably get a contractor who specialises in solar panels out to at least start your education on this subject or you could throw a lot of money away on something you don't really need or want.s
Does anyone know a company that will make custom solar panels?
- There's no way that home built system that will generate enough power to run your home off the grid. That's all hogwash! No wind = no electricity generated. No sun = no electricity generated. I'm looking into a grid tie solar system. I'm still working out the math for my home. They are expensive ($20k - $50k) before tax credits, but they have been designed by engineers, not back yard, shade tree wanna-be engineers. They will put power into the grid during the day (making your meter run backwards) and you'll draw the power back at night (when there's no sun). This is perfectly legal. It must be installed by power company approved techs. That's how power companies are going to meet their green energy mandates for the future. You'll generate power for the power company and get paid wholesale prices for it (during the day). But you'll buy it back at retail (at night)s
It's all about Solar Panels?
- In the US and western Europe, the average cost to install a solar system.....panels, wire, battery bank inverters and all of that is $5 ( five) US a watt. ( One panel, 2 x 3 feet putting out 75 Watts costs $700-800 US ) Mos American homes use about 000 kilo Watt hours of electricity a month...cooking, heating, cooling, refrigeration, water lights and all that. that is 2,000 kilowatts a year. A solar panel system would therefore cost $60,000 US to install. That is WAY beyond almost everyone's means, which is why the US and Europe is not covered in solar panels. There is also the amount of sunlight per day and the height of the sun in the sky. There is a formula to figure out how much usable sunlight a day you get; the further north the less......and that number averages out to about 5 hours a day year round. So back to the 000 kW a month.......30 + kWh a day.......in 5 hours a day you have to generate 6,000 watts .... divide by 75 watts a panel = 35 panels x 75.00 per = 25,000 $ US plus wiring, batteries and all that........s
Would you put solar panels on your home? and why?
- If your house was not built to include solar panels, it may encounter problems that most people do not consider. For example, your neighbor may plant trees nearby and they could shade your panels. Your house may not have good alignment with the sun, so your net hours of sunshine may be too small. If your local planning folks allow panels and your house is oriented properly to the sun and no trees will block the sun, I suspect it will be a good investment long term. Still the up front cost is high. I feel that common folk like myself would be better served if we could buy shares in our local power company by purchasing a number of panels ... offered and installed by them ... and that we would then get a net monitoring of both our own electrical use and a reduction on our electric bill for the portion of our investment. That way, it seems we could each make a small investment in solar and add to that investment as we earn more money ... and essentially eliminate the need for new centralized power plants. How many malls does your city have that are completely empty and could be returned to the community as a mini power plant site. My city is loaded with malls that nobody uses anymore. Businesses move and and fail because nobody goes there. They go to the new more sexy malls. Several of these outdated malls have power lines running directly through their empty parking lots. Why not have community solar investments in these sites? Every building could include solar panels and the entire parking lot could be covered with panels. The inside of the building could still be used for other routine purposes. The local power company would be the perfect organizer and maintainer. This way solar would not be so expensive. The cost would be shared by many and so would the rewards.s
what do we mean by efficiency of a solar panel?
- That portion of the sun's light to which it responds, of which it converts 20% to electricity.s
Development of Chinese solar panels companies in the next few years
- China's solar panels companies battery industry is in a rapid growth phase, in the growing period. Improve the industry chain and enhance the ability of independent innovation ...
What are the Primary Ways Solar Panel Energy is Used?
- Solar energy, which is electricity generated form solar cells in a solar pane, is becoming increasingly common in many aspects of life as people become more environmentally conscio...
the introduction of biogas power plant
- the summary of biogas power plant Biogas power generation in developed countries has been widely recognized and actively promote. Biomass power generation in some countries in West...
you must know these if you want to build a solar panel
- Do you want clean renewable energy for free? Do you want to cut your monthly bill? Try making your own solar panels! Make your own solar cell plate, can save considerable commercia...
A brief introduction to the types of biofuels
- Biofuel refers to solid, liquid or gaseous fuels from biomass composition or extraction can be replaced by the oil to produce gasoline and diesel is an important direction of the d...