polycrystaline silicon Related Searches
polycrystaline silicon Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional polycrystaline silicon supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest polycrystaline silicon firm in China.
Adding Solar Panels to my home in Portland, Oregon?
- As per the question, the answer is no. Solar panels are available, they are expensive, they can reduce your energy bill, you can get up to 30% of the expense back from your taxes, but they must be installed by a qualified electrician or solar panel installer to work properly.s
Solar Panel Question?
- Your local installer will estimate this much more precisely than I can. Your main problem, as I see it, is not that you need this many solar panels. Your main problem is that you consume WAY too much electricity. You should probably cut your energy consumption in half BEFORE you invest in solar because it will be way more economic to eliminate the main consumers than to generate that wasted energy. I, for example, need no more than 80kWh/month for a household of two.s
Can someone please explain to me the basics of solar panels and power storage/usage?
- Unlike what most people seem to think, solar panels are not advanced enough to power day to day objects that we use, with the sun that we see in a day. You would need mass amounts of panels and equipment. IF there is a smaller solutions (which I doubt would do what you're asking yet) it would cost thousands of dollars. Panels are not there yet, and the ones that are, are still in development or being guarded from release to the public. The most you'll get out of a few hundred bucks and panels is a lit garden for a few hours at night. Go buy rechargeable batteries.s
solar panel webcam?
Need Solar Panel Guru.....?
- Basically, the answer to your question is forget it. Your approx 8 tons of AC will require about 28 KW of electricity just to run them. Add the rest of the house requirements and your talking a load of 50KW or more. Even if your state has a subsidy program, (and most of them are out of money now), it's a $200,000. system. Making your own panels would be a mistake. Reliability and survival are the key measures for a panel system and homemade panels are just not going to be reliable enough to survive the cold winters. In the end, it is always cheaper to buy good, conservatively rated commercial panels, especially in view of the fact that prices have been tumbling lately. Often, the mounting, interface and conversion costs are greater than the cost of the panels themselves. You might save some bucks by fabricating a mounting framework yourself and installing it, but such a system would not qualify for most state programs and.... you had better be an expert architect or engineer to put together something that will work well. The basic problem after all of this is that your maximum demand will be at night and the panels put out nothing at night. Better to forget about a 00% solution. You can install a modest 0 - 20KW system for perhaps $50,000 costs after rebates and subsidies and perhaps ... it might cover about /4 of your energy needs and might just, pay the investment back in 0 to 5 years. Get first rate equipment and professional installation, if you want the system to perform reliably. Solar voltaics make a lot of sense for Arizona and perhaps Florida. For anyone north of the Mason Dixon line however, fossil fuels are cheap, reliable and work far better.s
A more efficient solar panel?
- yes it is being done. i've seen adds for such a system. on the other hand, if you had a 5 sq in Lens focused on a small cell, and a 5 sq in cell, they'd be about the same. in fact, the cell might be a bit better because (A) there wouldn't be any loss in the Lens, and (B) it might be that the solar cell would use some frequencies to which the Lens was opaque. in addition, the cost of solar cells is dropping, making the cost of the mirrors or lenses uneconomical by comparison.s
solar panel roofing?
- The solar panels are very expensive to provide much power. If u go that way do not skimp on the support as a high wind will blow them away. In Ecuador I put in a remote site for communications. It was working good when a Strong wind blew $0.000 worth of solar panels all over the jungle.s
how to make your own solar panels?
- if you want to make a photovoltaic panel from scratch, its extremely difficult, comparable probably to making integrated circuits. just buy a factory built panel solar-thermal is much easiers
here I give you some examples of biofuels
- examples of biofuels---Brazil makes the biological energy superpower Brazil's renewable energy accounts for 44.7% of the country's energy, while the world average is only 1...
What are the Primary Ways Solar Panel Energy is Used?
- Solar energy, which is electricity generated form solar cells in a solar pane, is becoming increasingly common in many aspects of life as people become more environmentally conscio...
heating test with water solar panels
- Recently, some friends want to use solar water heater to heat the fish tank. My idea is to use water solar panels directly to heat.The usual practice of using solar power is that t...
introduce to you the disadvantages of biofuels
- Weigh the disadvantages of biofuels：The rising world food prices, which has made people began to re evaluate the development of disadvantages of biofuels. There may be multiple r...
How much to spend on biogas plant cost
- Biogas utilization has many benefits such as economy, society, ecology and so on. Among them, some can be used to measure the value of money, some difficult to monetary; some can b...