Polycarb Sheeting Related Searches
Polycarb Sheeting Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Polycarb Sheeting supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Polycarb Sheeting firm in China.
The physical properties of HDPE geomembrane
- It has the following physical properties: ① excellent chemical resistance (corrosion resistance); ② outstanding resistance to stress cracking (ESCR); ③ the lowest permeability; ④ excellent UV resistance; ⑤ stable resistance to low temperature embrittlement;s
Geomembrane, HDPE film in the garbage disposal field when the application of what kind of thickness can choose? How to choose?
- Urban construction of 1.5mm or GB of the two 2.0 .. The The The Please select the contact information according to the design see messages
Who need the national standards of geomembrane?
- One is GB 1st types
what's the difference between nanometer mobile phone stick membrane and steel glass membrane ?
- 1.tempered glass it has the advantages of high-strength scratch-resistant. falling broken-resistant, ultrathin. and almost having no feeling when pasting on the phone . Glass surface has had special treatment, feel more smooth, and the operation is more fluent. Safety. Simple to install the glass membrane using electrostatic bonding mode, anyone can easily install, and it will not produce bubbles. Recycled, it can be reused for many times, and it will not leave marks on your phone. Screen transmittance is up to 98%. it can prevent the electron wave effects on human health. It does not affect the mobile phone sets and other mobile phone parts. 2.nanometer-glass membrane has the technology of AGC glass reinforced HARVES nanometer technology through international HARVES nano-coating technology, using high-density nanoscale hydrophobic oleophobic coating and it can obtain ultra-lubricating function, so that the fingerprint traces of oil can not be left in the stick membrane surface, and it can reach the anti-fingerprint oil pollution-resistant effect. in the long term, it can effectively prevent stick membrane scratches, and has a high light transmittance. Ultra lubrication, making fingerprint traces of oil not be left in the stick membrane surface, and having the anti-fingerprint anti-oil pollution effect. 4. AG glass Ultra-high transmittance glass plus HARVES nano-coating to improve the level of the transmitted light, the ultimate 94% transmittance, restore true color screen, greatly enhancing the definition of the screen, give the user a high-definition visual experience. Anti cracking technology MAS glass film contains special rubber material, after tempering treatment, it uses more security. the function of auto attachments
How to use the circulating water wet film humidifier?
- The operation process is as follows. The clean water enters the circulating water tank through the pipeline. The waterline will be controlled by the ball cock. When the humidifier is working, the circulating pumps will transport the water in the tank to water-drenching device on the top of the humidifier which will ensure that the water is uniformly assigned to the wet film material. The water will penetrate the wet film material and flow down, wetting the all the layers inside the wet film and absorbed by the wet film material. In this way, an even water film is formed. When the dry winds go through wet film material,some water will contact with the air and be gastified and evaporated, thus making the air moist (the humidity increases). The water that has not been evaporated will flow back to the circulating water tank from the bottom of the humidifier in which the water will be repeatedly used through the circulating pump. When water level in the circulating water tank has dropped, the water switch is turned on to add water to the, ensuring that the water level in the tank is maintained within the set height range. When the water level drops to a certain height, the low water level sensor in the tank begins to work to ensure that circulating pump stopped operating when there is little water. After the water has circulated in the circulating water tank for a certain period of time, the water should be drained through the outfall. Then, the water tank should be cleaned and filled with clean water to ensure that the recycled water and humidified air are not polluted again.s
Which application fields is HDPE geomembrane chiefly suitable for?
- Environmental sanitation, sewage disposal plant and heap leaching pool: saltern crystallizing pond, settling pond. Polyethylene impermeable membrane is suitable for gardens, plastic straw mat membrane in saltern and impounding pond: 3. salt membrane, vertical core wall: It is suitable for subway, factory farming pools, impounding reservoir and roof garden; 8. High-density polyethylene geomembrane is suitable for petrochemical, twice lining and lining of shrimp pond. 2; 5: Such as refuse landfills, halogen pool cap, afforesting lawn for water and moisture resistance. Polyethylene geomembrane is suitable for mining industry and fishpond: Chemical plants and dissolved pools. Low-density polyethylene film is suitable for transport facilities, sea cucumber circle slope protection, etc. LDPE impermeable membrane is suitable for agriculture, seepage-proofing of ditch, power plant regulating reservoir, green roofs, storage yard, industry, geomembrane solidification, sewage pipe anti-seepage. High density polyethylene impermeable membrane is suitable for salt industry, oil refineries, the pond bottom of golf course: reservoir: 6; 9. It is suitable for the proof seepage of drinking water pond and irrigation system; 10. LDPE impermeable membrane is suitable for water conservancy project and seepage proofing for culvert: Artificial lake, chemical reaction pools, hospital solid wastes, underground constructions of buildings; 4: Intensification, seepage-proof of tailings bottom lining,etc: Such as seepage proofing for rivers, lakes, reservoirs and dams: Washing ponds. HDPE membrane is suitable for the seepage proofing aquaculture industry, ashery, leaking stoppage and oil tank: Road base reinforcement, slope protection, etc.; 7. HDPE impermeable membrane is widely used in municipal engineering, lining of settling pond, revetment, and watercourse. HDPE geomembrane is suitable for environmental protection.s
What membrane is recommended for glass in kitchen?
- Use cutting film guide plate as a help when cutting the fenestrated membrane. It can help cutting the fenestrated membrane accurately and smoothly alongside the edge of window glass. Erect the guide plate on the glass straightly or at a natural angle. Cut the membrane with 1mm margin. It is the most important to finish cutting before the final step.s
The composite geomembrane construction process:
- first, composite geomembrane's construction method, 1, construction preparation 1) composite geomembrane materials quality testing, this project used composite geomembrane is two cloths film one film composite geo-membrane, 2) clean up embankment slope, flat ground, remove all sharp corner sundries, backfill and tamppile the slope is qualified acceptance after supervisor, providing working surface for the pavement of composite geo-membrane. 3) as for geomembrane split joint, for the sake of convenient construction, ensure the quality of split joint, composite geomembrane should as far as possible use wide range, decrease the field splice quantity , before construction, in accordance with the requirements of composite geomembrane width and scene length demands, it should be cut inside the unit, and spliced into the required size block, to roll it on the steel pipe, manual handling it to the working face. 2, 1) composite geomembrane pavement, 1) the laying method of composite geomembrane, compound geomembrane pavement is divided into paving of canal bed and slope paving two parts. Paving method: rolly paving it in axis direction of canal. slope paving, after qualified acceptance of slope, roll along the axis of the slope, and connect to composite geo-membrane in T-shape. 2) composite geomembrane's paving technical requirements:s
How to paste the corner guards for walls？
- In the decoration, some kindergartens and families do not have good planning, there is no good treatment to the corner and the corner,it left a hidden danger for the safety of chil...
What are composite doors
- As the name implies, the composite door is made of two or more than two kinds of main materials. What are composite doors? How to choose the appropriate composite door? What is the...
how to install door closer
- Door closer is a common household appliances in our life. It is widely used in large buildings such as office buildings, to limit the spread of fire and the ventilation of building...
what color is basalt
- What color is basalt? We would like to know what color is basalt, the first of which is clear what is basalt. Basalt is a kind of basic volcanic rocks, gabbro or diabase and its ch...
what does hinge mean
- What does hinge mean?The hinge is a mechanical deviceused which connect the two solids and allow them to rotate.A hinge may be made of a movable component, or by a collapsible mate...