petroleum pipe Related Searches
petroleum pipe Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional petroleum pipe supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest petroleum pipe firm in China.
What is DN50 for welded pipe?
- Refers to the use of welded steel pipe made of DN50 steel pipe, refers to the inside diameter is 50mm, the market of common DN50 pipe also refers to the 2 inch pipe, standard pipe: 3.5mm thickness, pipe diameter 60mm, the weight of 4.88kg/m theory.s
What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- A large number of pipes used for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.s
25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- Outer diameter representation of steel pipe:When the design is nominal diameter DN means diameter, should be nominal diameter DN and the corresponding product specifications table. Specification for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipes for building drainage, de (nominal outer diameter) * e (nominal wall thickness), (GB, 5836.1-92), polypropylene (PP) pipe for water supply, specifications by de * e (nominal outer diameter * wall thickness).s
304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- The quality of the steel pipe should be in line with the national standard "stainless steel seamless pipe for fluid transportation" (GBT 14976-2012) requirements.s
How long are the seamless tubes? Are they six meters long?
- The production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe seamless pipe hot rolling to complex, diameter is generally greater than 32mm, thickness 2.5-200mm, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe outside diameter 6mm, wall thickness to 0.25mm cold rolling hot rolling high precision ratio.s
What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.s
Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm. The standards in Shanghai are in line with national standards and 3.25mm can be used.Shelf tubes commonly used specifications, sizes are generally 48.3x3.0, 48.3x3.25, 48.3x3.5.s
Will the steel tube dance?
- Pole dancer performing double pole dance performance is much higher than single pole dancing difficult, because not only refers to the double pole dance together the two pole dance, two people should pay attention to the dance and tube movement, if two people do not fit to dance moves and skills on the tube action, you jump you. I jump, that wasn't a real double pole dance, dance like a double tube. If the two dance movements and pipe movements are not good enough or not natural enough, they will destroy the effect of the whole dance and make the audience feel that the dance is chaotic and not beautiful, so it is better to see a single pole dance. But the dancer's double pole dance performance is good, more powerful than single pole dance, and more aesthetic and artistic.s
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Features of Aluminium Foil Bags
- Aluminium foil bags are made from a variety of plastic films in a composite bag machine and maybe used for packaging food, medicine industrial products, and other daily necessities...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...