Pet Protective Film
Pet Protective Film Related Searches
Pet Protective Film Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Pet Protective Film supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Pet Protective Film firm in China.
How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.s
How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- Heating it with electric hair drier can make it easy to tear it off.s
How to prevent the protective film from damage and the stainless steel from marks when drawing the steel?
- The surface quality of drawing dies of stainless steel is highly required. Rough surface can decrease friction and increase the property of adhesive resistance. Therefore, after the grinding processing, the more important work is to remove the processing marks left on the drawing dies. However, few people know the importance of the grinding and polishing processes when making dies. Throughout the whole process, the proportion of grinding and polishing processes should reach one third because the appearance quality of stainless steel products,to a large extent, is determined by the grinding and polishing techniques of making dies. The rougher the surface of dies is, the less it needs re-grinding. And the life of the dies also extends accordingly. If the surface of dies is not well grinded and polished, the marks on the drawn products will be clear. Although there's something to do with the fact that drawing stainless steel can easily cause seizing tumour, too. And to polish these marks takes time and the result is not good. Thus we should pay more attention to the grinding and polishing processes. Only when the surface processing precision of dies improves, can the marks decrease and the life of dies extend. In recent years, various new polishing techniques and polishing tools have arised at home. New processes and equipments such as ultrasonic polishing, electropolishing, abrasive jet and extrusion honing have been developed.s
How to remove the protective film on the stainless steel electric door Ti residual glue
- Buy a bottle of glue is only a few 20 dollars, a lot of places can use. Also can use for a long timePut some decorations on the front door with strong adhesive tape, and then leave a mark of glue on the door. Use gasoline or kerosene can erase the tape, buy 1200 water sandpaper to wipe water speckle trace, buy a pot of transparent varnish, banana oil to dilute, brush brush once a response to light. Do not use nail polish brush to wipe, can go to the gum stains, but the door will become a misty white spot.s
What's the use of PET protective film?
- Features: leave no residual glue after tearing. Transparency is excellent;In the die cutting process, it is difficult to produce wastepaper, high cleanliness;No primer treatment can be applied to the adhesive to achieve good adhesion;s
How to remove the aging protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- Scrubing it using hot water with washing powder.s
What does thickness C of the base material of protective film stand for?
- It's just a terminology about thickness in industry. 5 c = 50 um = 0.05 mm.s
How to clean up the protective film on organic glass after it's used for a long time?
- You can wipe it off using paper with some alcohol (Industrial alcohol is better while medical alcohol is also acceptable.). Then scratch it. The film will be cleaned up.
Besides, you can use nail polish remover. The way of use is the same as that of alcohol and acetone. The effect is quite good. The quality of the polish remover can be either good or ordinary as long as it can remove the nail polish.s
How to remove the double side tape
- preparation： 1, a blade. The knife can be ordinary, not a knife. In special occasions may also be used razor blade. 2, careful. To do so is very simple, but the most important is...
What is the best thickness of aluminum foil
- Thickness of aluminum foil is strong, its conductive properties are good, it can easily wound up online material, it can be according to customer requirements to cut into various s...
Here to introduce aluminum foil uses to you
- At present, China has become the United States after the second largest aluminum foil, but the per capita annual consumption of only 0.22 kilograms, 1/10 to 1/20 of the developed c...
What is the use of colored masking tape
- All kinds of hand can let us enjoy the slow life, love the manual DIY is a kind of good habits of the people. No matter how busy we are, don't forget to leave some time for you...
Do you know why the blue masking tape can stick
- Do you know why the blue masking tape can stick?This is because that its surface is coated with a layer of adhesive. The earliest of the adhesive is from animals and plants, and in...