Pesticide Farming Related Searches
Pesticide Farming Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Pesticide Farming supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Pesticide Farming firm in China.
China's best bio-fertilizer
- China's best creature is farm manure (organic fertilizer). Natural pollution-free, crop disease resistance, the ancestors left the "crop of a flower, thanks to manure." Yes.s
What are the types of microbial fertilizers?
- nitrogen fixation fertilizer. In the soil and many crops rhizome assimilation of nitrogen in the air, supply crop nitrogen nutrition. But also the secretion of hormones to stimulate crop growth.s
Is the bio-fertilizer organic or inorganic?
- Bio-fertilizer is organic fertilizer, from the part of the biological itself, after fermentation.s
What is the use of biological bacteria fertilizer? What needs attention
- Ask a professional to asks
Brown sugar, vegetables, water and then filial piety can make biological fertilizer do
- Bio-fertilizer, the use of organic fertilizers and inorganic fertilizers, and accompanied by a variety of microbial or high-energy compounds available, very popular with farmers, the effect is more obvious, one can improve soil physical and chemical properties, enhance water retention, fertilizer performance Continuous fertilization capacity; the second is a significant inhibition of cotton, melon fusarium wilt and rice sheath blight and other diseases, enhance the resistance ...s
Fish pond water is too thin always fat up with what bio-fat
- Can be applied in the fish pond organic fertilizer or phosphorus and potassium fertilizers to cultivate micro-organisms, can also be directly applied to the fishery-specific fertilizer agent. Rural areas of straw, cow dung, pig manure, weeds are also suitable for the cultivation of water, but at the same time easy to bring bacteria or parasites, should pay attention to prevention and control.s
What are brown sugar bio-fertilizers?
- Bio-fertilizer, the use of organic fertilizers and inorganic fertilizers, and accompanied by a variety of microbial or high-energy compounds available, very popular with farmers, the effect is more obvious, one can improve soil physical and chemical properties, enhance water retention, fertilizer performance, improve Continuous fertilization capacity; the second is a significant inhibition of cotton, melon fusarium wilt and rice sheath blight and other diseases, enhance resistance.s
Fish pond water clear can be combined with bio - fertilizer compound do
- Fish ponds can be used bio-fertilizer compound fertilizer, fish pond fertilization is to promote water quality fertilizer, increase the pool of nutrients, cultivate a large number of natural fish bait, to make up for the lack of food and take an effective measure. Fertilizers are mainly animal manure, manure, green manure and fertilizer. Fertilization methods are two: one is the base fertilizer. Base fertilizer should be early, Shi foot, so you can breed as soon as possible natural food. At the same time after the pool of fat, but also easy to absorb light and heat, improve water temperature, the corresponding extension of fish growth period.s
Introduction of additives and preservatives
- Additives and preservatives are food additives for the purpose of maintaining the original quality and nutritional value of the food,it can inhibit microbial activity and prevent f...
Research methods of Chemical Science
- What is chemistry the study of? First, we know the main methods of chemical research: (1) observation: a method of studying the object with a plan and a purpose for the purpose of ...
The introduction of synthetic organic compounds
- Synthetic organic compounds in the narrow sense is mainly composed of carbon and hydrogen elements,they are a carbon containing compounds, but they do not include carbon oxide (car...
Determination of inorganic carbon compounds in workplace air
- Range：This standard provides a method for monitoring the concentration of inorganic carbon compounds in the air of workplace. The standard is applicable to the determination of i...
General steps and methods of studying common organic compounds
- Knowledge point of common organic compounds：Research methods of common organic compounds Teaching objectives of common organic compounds:Know how to study the steps and methods o...